Sign in to follow this  
famousb

Draft commentary

I would have taken Felix at 4.4, btw. :o

I wanted Jennings or Vincent Jackson when we rounded the corner for the 4th, and they were both left. #85 was who I was projected taking though after going rb-rb-rb

I'm still very happy with him

Go HelloThere Go!

See if you can beat Kutulu's 10 rb's on the roster record

AJ

Megatron

Sidney Rice

Stumpy Smith

you have 20% of the leagues best receivers on your roster - - very nice, and well played sir! Different, but very very interesting!

my prediction - - - you will have 1,168 trade offers b4 the start of the season:)

i decided to try something different this year. it will depend on if I can dig at least 1 viable RB from later rounds.

im of the opinion a lot of the RBs that have gone wont outscore some of these top WR types that are lasting into the 3rd/4th in this PPR system.

time will tell either :dunno: or :doh:

that's probably it for the night boys. Famous is good about checking early in the morning. He'll take his third running back and we'll be rolling again.

Hopefully the hampsters won't boink again tomorrow in the fftoday basement.

I love this league :o

i decided to try something different this year. it will depend on if I can dig at least 1 viable RB from later rounds.

im of the opinion a lot of the RBs that have gone wont outscore some of these top WR types that are lasting into the 3rd/4th in this PPR system.

time will tell either :dunno: or :doh:

CURIOUS COMPARISON ON WHO WILL OUTSCORE WHO

CJ2K

DEANGELO WILLIAMS

RYAN GRANT

VS

AJ

CALVIN JOHNSON

SIDNEY RICE

Stewart tore up 2 of the best run d around stewart might share time but he is a gautenteed 1000 10 back I am going for sure things at first hence Rodgers at 1.1 when anyone else woulda gone Gore or sjax. I am going for point rather than whats sexy. Pierre is the man in Nola the best O in football. Bush nothing but a cop scat back. Pierre shined in the playofffs and is due a nice contract,

Dehaven or gepetto what is your email addy and I can send you a list for tonight. I'm about to go to bed and I don't know how long kutulu will take.

Here you go...

dehaven123@comcast.net

Stewart tore up 2 of the best run d around stewart might share time but he is a gautenteed 1000 10 back I am going for sure things at first hence Rodgers at 1.1 when anyone else woulda gone Gore or sjax. I am going for point rather than whats sexy. Pierre is the man in Nola the best O in football. Bush nothing but a cop scat back. Pierre shined in the playofffs and is due a nice contract,

I liked your Rodgers pick.

It can not be overstated, QB's score the most in this setup.

If I was picking 1 or 2, it would have been Brees then Rodgers, 1-2.

too much focus on sexyness I would rather have the semit decent looking chicks that puts out on the regular than the totally hottie who picks her spots

Romo outscores both of those guys this year and i own Rodgers in 6 dynasty leagues

Romo outscores both of those guys this year and i own Rodgers in 6 dynasty leagues

He will be good but I doubt it. Rodgers is a dual threat -- I just wenbt for the huys I know will get pooints we will see

He will be good but I doubt it. Rodgers is a dual threat -- I just wenbt for the huys I know will get pooints we will see

Romo has been a lock for top 5 in PPG the last 3 seasons and probably has better options in the passing game than hes ever had before including at RB where Felix is a better and more explosive reciever out of the backfield than previous lead backs there. Rodgers is a stud though and i hope it continues. Obviously Im rooting pretty hard for Rodgers. This is the only league i have Romo in

Possible. Not so sure though, I think the Dal offense settles down a little this yr.

A little more run oriented I think. Maybe not so mant att. for Romo as expected.

Could happen though, just Rodgers/Brees are more of a sure thing I guess.

didn't see anyone that REALLY jumped out at me that wasn't going to be a reach at 4.8 IMO... so i went w/ the guy w/ the highest upside, and hoping one of my other targets slides to me at 5.5...

didn't see anyone that REALLY jumped out at me that wasn't going to be a reach at 4.8 IMO... so i went w/ the guy w/ the highest upside, and hoping one of my other targets slides to me at 5.5...

I had a tough time slotting mccoy, so I passed.

I think it's about right where you got him though.

Ummm...aren't I supposed to be picking at 4.11? Ahill is listed there; did everyone else pick in the right spot??

Ummm...aren't I supposed to be picking at 4.11? Ahill is listed there; did everyone else pick in the right spot??

Singman was 4.9 - - - I think he put 4.10 on accident

then Ahill at 4.10

BB at 4.11

so yes you are correct

I had 4 players I wanted with 3 guys in front of me. LeSean McCoy and Dallas Clark are gone, and you guys are making my choices really easy.

Whoops, put this in the wrong thread originally:

4.06 - Joseph Addai RB, Indy

I was torn between him and Vincent Jackson at 4.04. I think Addai would have been the "safer" pick for me there, but I like VJ's upside...just hope he doesn't get suspended too long, hold out or pull another bonehead move.

I'm going to log on as Moz for a couple of minutes - Pin the roster topic that BB has going.

There are only two players I'm targeting for my next pick - - 8 players will be taken off the board before that thoug - - - please oh please let one of them fall

:prayingemoticon:

2 guys I wanted were McCoy and Boldin -- figured McCoy would long gone but had hopes on Boldin. Oh Well back to meat n potatoes drafting Took IMO the best TE in Vernon Davis and a WR very undervalued in early rankings in Dwayne Bowe

2 guys I wanted were McCoy and Boldin -- figured McCoy would long gone but had hopes on Boldin. Oh Well back to meat n potatoes drafting Took IMO the best TE in Vernon Davis and a WR very undervalued in early rankings in Dwayne Bowe

:first: & :mad: and :mad:

fock

get back on the morphine and start making some bad picks

I told myself meat n potatoes this year and limited trading -- I have all guys that should produce every week

kinda puzzled thast LBH took Charles though given his situation

I told myself meat n potatoes this year and limited trading -- I have all guys that should produce every week

Moz,

You took a guy in the other league that was chosen earlier in the round. Go re-pick :first:

kinda puzzled about what youre talking about

I'm on the court from 3-6 cst

I'll check the status at 6:05 cst

Will somebody call me on my cell phone when it's my pick. 256-520-7044

I will be at my son's baseball game until 9:00ish cst and will make my pick(s) via the phone.

I'm updated through the Gates pick - so if somebody could just let me know who goes 5.6 and 5.7 I'll be good to go.

Thanks, Joc

I'll call you Joc after I make my pick because you are the pick after me I believe.

kinda puzzled about what youre talking about

okay they have a back that will get at least 30% of carries and a rookie that will get around 5 as well as serioiously eat into charles rec.

Cutler+Martz = 30TDs :thumbsup:

.....just hope there arent more than 30 INTs

:wall:

okay they have a back that will get at least 30% of carries and a rookie that will get around 5 as well as serioiously eat into charles rec.

Charles getting 70% of the carries will be good enough for RB1 production.I also watched every Jets game closely last year and know exactly how good his competition will be. There is a reason the Jets let him walk. How many carries will your top two RBs lose to their backfield mates? Im guessing more than Charles will lose to his.:thumbsup:

Also i dont agree that the slot recieving rookie will be a RB factor, thats just your opinion, and i dont see Charles primary back up eating into his production much at all. The Chiefs had Kolby Smith as Charles back up, the fact that they signed an old veteran with a name coming off a big statistical season behind the best OL in football means nothing about how they feel about Charles. In my opinion of course

I am doped up was there a rule change as there is no trading during the draft as far as I know -- not sure how to correct this

I am doped up was there a rule change as there is no trading during the draft as far as I know -- not sure how to correct this

:thumbsup:

there has been trading since last year or the year before