Sign in to follow this  
famousb

Draft commentary

there has been trading since last year or the year before

Yep, that's the way I remember it, as I was opposed to it.

There were trades last yr...

I am doped up was there a rule change as there is no trading during the draft as far as I know -- not sure how to correct this

There is a rule that trading is not allowed during the draft. Last year we started trading and we're OK to because the draft started before the actual draft start time...you may have let the rule slide a little last year after the draft started; I can't remember for sure. Not much we can do about it now...'cept maybe allow trading for everyone else or put a stop to it now. Make a morphine haze induced decision Mozzy - you still da Commish!

There is a rule that trading is not allowed during the draft. Last year we started trading and we're OK to because the draft started before the actual draft start time...you may have let the rule slide a little last year after the draft started; I can't remember for sure. Not much we can do about it now...'cept maybe allow trading for everyone else or put a stop to it now. Make a morphine haze induced decision Mozzy - you still da Commish!

as I rememeber the only trades made last year were before the draft started officially.

but you bring up a good alternative one which I HATE but the only one that makes sense -- and thats to allow trading the rest of the way for everyone - to allow this trade and stop here on out isn't fair to the league.

and thats to allow trading the rest of the way for everyone

this :bandana:

I made my decision every team is allowed 1 trade during the draft -- LBH and sing are used up

11 Members: Little Big Head, The Moz, hellothere, famousb, ahill992000, singman2, Gepetto, Big Blue 06, dehaven123, Tarheel Boy, kutulu

and it's joco's pick.... :bandana:

I am woozy and about to pass out sop I might be off line a while later

11 Members: Little Big Head, The Moz, hellothere, famousb, ahill992000, singman2, Gepetto, Big Blue 06, dehaven123, Tarheel Boy, kutulu

and it's joco's pick.... :bandana:

I've called him twice. Someone else can try and get a hold of him as well.

12 User(s) are browsing this forum (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

11 Members: ahill992000, dehaven123, kutulu, singman2, Gepetto, Little Big Head, Tarheel Boy, famousb, Big Blue 06, hellothere, The Moz

:bandana: :mad:

Chad, LBH...

pretty please dont leave, Joc will show up.

I really HAVE to pick tonite...

Chad, LBH...

pretty please dont leave, Joc will show up.

I really HAVE to pick tonite...

singman has my pick. I dont pick till rd 7

singman has my pick. I dont pick till rd 7

Oh, I see.

So, I guess I've got 2 picks in front of me still.

:lock:

liked the Crabtree pick. I wanted him for my team

Debated between him and Walker. I think they're six in one and half a dozen in the other.

God Dammit boys - - so focking sorry

i have a new cell phone and gave you guys the wrong number

Debated between him and Walker. I think they're six in one and half a dozen in the other.

I like MSW too, but i always worry about his ability to stay healthy. At this point I thought Walker was a solid pick with good upside.

Also liked the H.Nicks pick that was just made.

LOL, I couldn't understand the name on the voicemail message. He's probably saying "Who the fock is Tarheel Boy and what the fock is he talking about???"

That's focking classic. Mike shuts the board down twice...Moz is drafting from the hospital. Good thing we start early. :lock:

LOL, I couldn't understand the name on the voicemail message. He's probably saying "Who the fock is Tarheel Boy and what the fock is he talking about???"

Ok, fellas. I absolutely have to be off the computer in about 15 minutes. If it doesn't get to me tonight I'll make the pick first thing in the morning.

Oh, and he's probably wondering, "Why is this ahole calling me joc??"

I'm still laughing.

Oh, and he's probably wondering, "Why is this ahole calling me joc??"

I'm still laughing.

I can't stop laughing. That's hilarious.

I would have went Davis / Crabtree if they wern't on the same team

I was at work - standing right there and called my gay azzs ###### employee answering the gawd damn phone. I asked him what my new number was. He wasn't even close. I'm going to fire his azzs tomorrow - ok maybe not, but what the fock.

Fock

What a horrible focking day - my son smashed it gawd damn tennis racquet 15 minutes into our tennis practice (his 6th one and he just turned 9). I booted him out of practice. Then my gay azzs employee doesn't get my gawd damn phone number right. Then I go to a focking scrimmage baseball game that goes for nearly 3 hours. I haven't been home yet, my wife added the Crabtree pick. I've been in sweaty focking clothes since 10 mother focking a.m. and still haven't eaten yet.

Fock this day

On a positive note - MICHAEL CRABTREE :doublethumbsup:

I would have went Davis / Crabtree if they wern't on the same team

Oh yea, I was surprised when you took Bowe instead of Crabtree. Still am though.

I can't stop laughing. That's hilarious.

Too funny.

Well, I sent him 3 texts w/ the picks and telling him to hurry the hell up!

Oh yea, I was surprised when you took Bowe instead of Crabtree. Still am though.

I had Crabs graded right above Bowe I just think the KC Offense clicks this year and Bowe is said to be in right state of mind. I just didn't want both on the same team and Vernon is a machine SHOCKED Clark went before him

5th and 6th rd picks

Jermichel Finley... everybody knows the story w/ the guy. I debated about taking a TE here. I just want to get that position of the way. I think Finley does that.

Fred Jackson... crazy excited to have this guy. He adds to my already dynamic backfield and gives me a solid 4th option. I was willing to trade up in this rd to get him. Super stoked.

I feel good about Carson Palmer this year - maybe it's all of his new boy toys they've added to the offense!

I had Crabs graded right above Bowe I just think the KC Offense clicks this year and Bowe is said to be in right state of mind. I just didn't want both on the same team and Vernon is a machine SHOCKED Clark went before him

I was pissed when you took Bowe - I'm thinking he has a great year.

I was hoping to land Crabtree or Bowe that round. I thought tarheel boy was going to take Crabtree. If he did, I was going to take Sims Walker.

I had them ranked:

Sims-Walker

Chad 85

H. Nicks

M. Crabtree

All really close.

Then Bowe 5 WRs later after that.

I had them ranked:

Sims-Walker

Chad 85

H. Nicks

M. Crabtree

All really close.

Then Bowe 5 WRs later after that.

I had 85 targeted for a long while - I had him in every mock still available at 4.5 - - I really was confident about landing him. Jennings and VJ almost fell to me though.

then Bowe,Crabtree,Sims-Walker,Nicks the following round. If they all were gone, I had no alternative plan.

then I mocked Palmer the whole time for me in the 6th and I'm very happy with that. He was the qb I was targeting the whole time. I really wanted Romo, but just never liked the way my teams looked taking a qb in the 3rd or 4th.

I haven't prepared at all for rounds 7 on. We shall see what happens here on out.

So far, I'm super pumped about my team.

12 User(s) are browsing this forum (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

11 Members: ahill992000, dehaven123, kutulu, singman2, Gepetto, Little Big Head, Tarheel Boy, famousb, Big Blue 06, hellothere, The Moz

<_< :mad:

Once again guys, I am soooooooo sorry about tonight. I feel horrible.

I've never had a cell phone before, and apparently for a good focking reason - I still have no clue what the focking number is. My wifey gave me this to go phone POS thing. I wonder if my employee was on drugs at the time? I was standing right there when I called him from 5 feet away. I called his cell phone from my new phone, his phone rang, and I asked him what my number was. How could he not get one digit right on the number that popped up? I stood right beside him and wrote down that phantom number. I wonder who's number that is :thumbsdown:

I will definitely confront him about this tomorrow.