Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Olbermann: "It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days."

I have no real urge to go back and prove your wrong...but I find this hard to believe.

I voted for him in 2000. And even in 2004, I was at least hoping he would perform well. It wasn't until the election process started in 2008 that I ever posted in any political threads.

most of the speech was about raising our taxes. maybe if he did this weeks ago promising all means necessary, military, foreign help, etc, and then

acting on it, bill it to BP, I'd say well done bomama. instead he was playing golf

and trying to talk Lebronie into playing for the focking Bulls.....

let's face it...both W and O have been epic fails....no need to take sides and bash the other....call it as it is....

;) I can only muster up the venom to do this to FlaTarder

FlaTarder has a hard-on for whales, Jews, and the gheys.

let's face it...both W and O have been epic fails....no need to take sides and bash the other....call it as it is....

Agreed.

If Obama has lost Olberman, and I heard ol' Tinglyleg blast his speech too, there are very few Obamacocksuckers left.

Dan, Lumpy, and the moron MDC are among the dwindling herd.

In similar news, BP has finally released images moments after the incident showing exactly what caused the leak.

rink

I just saw this.... Very Nice!!! :thumbsdown:

While I agree that electing the first african-american (allegedly :rolleyes:) was a big step in race relations for our country, if Obama doesn't get his sh1t straight real soon, it will be the last chance for "persons of color" for a loooooooong time.

if by the use of the phrase " for a long time" you mean the next 30 years, then :thumbsup:

if not, then it might be time for white people the start packing....literally.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/15/population.race