1. Jamaal Charles

2. Joseph Addai

3. Jonathon Stewart

4. Beannie Wells

5. Brandon Marshall

6. Justin Forsett

7. Ochocinco

8. Dallas Clark

I know my team was sick last year, I won the league by a point!

Please offer any insight. I have been struggleing with this greatly!

I have been leaning towards one of the top three. Probably one of the top 2

PLEASE HELP!

I think tommorrow it is time to start using the 'help' board now, but since it is still officially July yet, you get a pass.

In ppr it would be J Charles, but in standard scoring, I think you keep J Stew. But it is a close call.

I think tommorrow it is time to start using the 'help' board now, but since it is still officially July yet, you get a pass.

In ppr it would be J Charles, but in standard scoring, I think you keep J Stew. But it is a close call.

Thanks for the reply. I am definately a Carolina fan(j-stew), but Addai keeps jumping back into the equation for me. He scores a lot of td's. But the other two mentioned are younger and way more explosive. Fock! what to do! anyone else have an opinion?

Do you have to give up anything to keep players? (Maybe forfeit a draft pick) If so is it different based on player draft position or last years production? If all things are equal I would be leaning toward J. Charles or Brandon Marshall. I always like to look at it from the aspect of: If these guys were on the board at my pick, who would I draft. Charles and Marshall would be the top 2 for me. Also, how many WRs do you have to start?

The best 3 players on this team are:

1) Chris Wells :thumbsup:

2) John Stewart :thumbsup:

3) Brandon Marshall :thumbsup:

---------

4) J. Charles

5) J. Addai

6) J. Forsett

HTH... MB

Do you have to give up anything to keep players? (Maybe forfeit a draft pick) If so is it different based on player draft position or last years production? If all things are equal I would be leaning toward J. Charles or Brandon Marshall. I always like to look at it from the aspect of: If these guys were on the board at my pick, who would I draft. Charles and Marshall would be the top 2 for me. Also, how many WRs do you have to start?

I dont have to give up draft picks. And its a flex league, so two rb's, two wr's and either or. It makes me wonder about Marshall now that you say his name. I was leaning heavily on rb as my 3rd keeper, BUT Marshall will get all the receiving love in south Florida. And i am last pick in the 1st round, so most if not all the guys will be gone!

Thanks for the inight..not quite what to make of Beannie Wells being the best player on my team?!?

Stewart, Charles, and Marshall :music_guitarred:

only one from the list sir. keep 3 and i already have Peterson and Andre Johnson locked in

My bad keep Marshall with those two guys then... AD, AJ, and Marshall as your third keeper... Sorry I miss read it the first time... MB

My bad keep Marshall with those two guys then... AD, AJ, and Marshall as your third keeper... Sorry I miss read it the first time... MB

Thanks for the input. So you think Marshall(on a running team) will put up more fantasy points than those rb's mentioned? my gut tells me Addai will finish with more points. I have been looking at the Colts, Chiefs, And Panther's late season schedule to help me decide. The Colts have some big games during the playoffs in my league. Weeks 11,12, and 13. IND @ NE, SD @IND, and DAL @ IND. that's serious! I see a lot of points in all 3 matchups. The Chiefs schedule seems a bit easier, but they are inferior as a team.

I think Marshall is the safest choice. I like Stewart but wouldn't want to roll the dice on a keeper with Deangelo around.

10 team, keep 3, standard scoring, NO PPR

my top two guys are ADP and Andre Johnson

I have to select one out this crop:

1. Jamaal Charles

2. Joseph Addai

3. Jonathon Stewart

4. Beannie Wells

5. Brandon Marshall

6. Justin Forsett

7. Ochocinco

8. Dallas Clark

I know my team was sick last year, I won the league by a point!

Please offer any insight. I have been struggleing with this greatly!

I have been leaning towards one of the top three. Probably one of the top 2

PLEASE HELP!

If TE is required keep Clark, if not I would go with Stewart.

I don't really understand all the love for Marshall.

He's a phenomenal player, and is deservedly a top10 WR. But as a keeper for this year???

-You already have Andre Johnson, and should only be starting 2 WR's...So depth won't be an issue.

-We know all about his off-the-field issues in Denver, now he's in South Beach. He's a prima donna (like most WR's) - so he's always a likely case to be suspended and/or create locker room issues, ala T.O.

-Not only is he switching teams/coaching/staff/systems, but he's going from a pass-first team to a heavy run-first team, with an inexperienced QB. I know Orton was nothing special, but he zero-d in on Marshall unlike any other tandem I've ever seen. Will Henne be able to do the same?

My point is he is a risky selection in a re-draft, let alone as a keeper.

Take Charles, watch him become a top5 RB this year, and win your league.

I don't understand why Stewart or Addai are good options here? With keepers you want to keep the 3 guys who present the most value to you. Which guys will you not be able to get in the draft? In my opinion, both Stewart and Addai will probably be there when you pick at the end of the 1st round. Jamaal Charles and Brandon Marshall won't be there, and Beanie Wells will probably not be there either.

I would try to determine who everyone else will be keeping, and then you can project who will be available, and who will likely get picked in the first 9 picks ahead of you. For me, Brandon Marshall is the safest choice. He's a top 7 or 8 WR in my opinion to pair with Andre Johnson. And if you really like Addai and/or Stewart, their is a very good chance you can pick them with your 1st round pick. If you are set on going RB with this 3rd keeper, then I would lean towards keeping Jamaal Charles or even Beanie Wells over Stewart or Addai.

ADP's from FantasyFootball calculator mock drafts:

Brandon Marshall- 18th

Jamaal Charles- 24th

Beanie Wells- 36th

Dallas Clark- 40th

Jonathan Stewart- 43rd

Joseph Addai- 46th