Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Djokovic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Federer

In the 2002-2003 NBA season, Chris Webber of Sacramento was better than Michael Jordan of Washington.

What's your point?

:mad:

Federer is about at the end of his rope I'm afraid. Not too sure if he'll be able to win another major again :cry:

the point? heh

Both Novak and Roger agreed that a matter of a few shots determined who won or lost, but Roger offered up another potential reason for his defeat in September. “Maybe I just felt like I have to get out of this match as quick as I could to save energy to play Rafa the next day,” Federer said prior to his semifinal match against Djokovic at the Australian Open. It’s a plausible explanation, considering how feared Nadal is as an opponent, and the issue that Federer would not have had a day off between the semis and finals.

point is Frauderer said the reason he lost to Djokovic before is because he was looking ahead to playing Nadal.

Well Nadal is out... and he STILL lost to Djokovic. :doh: :doh: :doh:

the point? heh

Both Novak and Roger agreed that a matter of a few shots determined who won or lost, but Roger offered up another potential reason for his defeat in September. “Maybe I just felt like I have to get out of this match as quick as I could to save energy to play Rafa the next day,” Federer said prior to his semifinal match against Djokovic at the Australian Open. It’s a plausible explanation, considering how feared Nadal is as an opponent, and the issue that Federer would not have had a day off between the semis and finals.

point is Frauderer said the reason he lost to Djokovic before is because he was looking ahead to playing Nadal.

Well Nadal is out... and he STILL lost to Djokovic. :doh: :doh: :doh:

You're a little too stooooopid to see the actual point. Djokavic is six years younger. Maybe he is better at this point of Federer's career. Just like Webber was better than Jordan at that point in HIS career. It happens. Especially in a sport like tennis.

Wake me when Djokavic has 16 slam titles. Or six, for that matter. :sleep:

Dumbest thread ever. For Christs sake did you WATCH the f'ing match? It was a close three sets and Djokovic played about as well as he possibly can. Federer beat him the last three times they played. God forbid the #3 seed beat the #2 seed once in a while!!! Nadal must be REALLY done since he lost to the #7 seed!!!! Give Djokovic credit but I'd say it's a little premature to write off Federer.

In the 2002-2003 NBA season, Chris Webber of Sacramento was better than Michael Jordan of Washington.

What's your point?

I get your point. But terrible analogy.

While Fed seems to be slipping a few years earlier than other past greats....Jordan was what in his 40s? Not only past his prime, but weeeelll past it. And still lit teams up on a crappy team.

I get your point. But terrible analogy.

While Fed seems to be slipping a few years earlier than other past greats....Jordan was what in his 40s? Not only past his prime, but weeeelll past it. And still lit teams up on a crappy team.

Tennis and basketball are two different monsters. Tennis players don't stay on top as long as basketball players. It's a young man's sport.

Federer isn't done yet. He's still a non-questionable top three player. He may even still be the best, considering health and everything else. It's just that he's no longer head and shoulders above everyone else like he was five years ago.

With Washington, Jordan still had games where he looked like the best player on the floor, but he was clearly no longer the dominant figure he was with the Bulls. Same as Federer now.

Dumbest thread ever.

I call BS.

This isn't even Gettnhuge's dumbest thread.

This week.

I call BS.

This isn't even Gettnhuge's dumbest thread.

This week.

Yeah, and it's sure as hell not as dumb as ANY ABBA thread. I spoke prematurely.

Yeah, and it's sure as hell not as dumb as ANY ABBA thread. I spoke prematurely.

There are no dumb ABBA threads. Unless they are being critical of the Swedish quartet.

What a focking matching.  12-12 in the 5th set. New Rules that changed a couple years ago, tie break at 12/12 in the 5th

Joker won all 3 sets he won on a tie break. What a way for Roger to lose.

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

What a focking matching.  12-12 in the 5th set. New Rules that changed a couple years ago, tie break at 12/12 in the 5th

Joker won all 3 sets he won on a tie break. What a way for Roger to lose.

I was wondering about that rule; I saw 13-12 and was like wtf?! :huh: