Sign in to follow this  
GoLions

Eli Mannining Wk 2

Have Kolb and Eli, anyone feel confident rolling with Eli? Indys defense doesn't really scare me that much, but sure wish I had Romo or someone instead this week.

Have Kolb and Eli, anyone feel confident rolling with Eli? Indys defense doesn't really scare me that much, but sure wish I had Romo or someone instead this week.

Think about it this way: Eli will have to throw. Alot.

Well hopefully Indy scores in ways that dont involve Peyton. Coincidentally I am playing him.

I'll be rolling with Eli. Everyone in my league took QBs early so I picked up Eli and Kolb in the later rounds.

Eli looked good in the pre-season and while those 3 interceptions made me a little nervous, the 3 TDs made me less so.

I'll be rolling with Eli. Everyone in my league took QBs early so I picked up Eli and Kolb in the later rounds.

Eli looked good in the pre-season and while those 3 interceptions made me a little nervous, the 3 TDs made me less so.

^what this guy said.....exactly same scenario.....and i am very very confident in ELI this year

Starting him over cutler as well. Game will be a shoot out. Starting nicks and Bradshaw as well. Colt d blows.

I think the Giants will run the ball a ton in this game unless the Colts get out early.

We are going to get 250 yards 1 TD 1INT or 350+ yards 4 TD 3 INT.

Eli played very well last week. I did not see the 3rd int but the first two he had last week were off his wr's hands. Also he seems to do well in these prime time road games. Add in the fact he is going against his brother and he will have a little extra motivation. I see no reason to sit him unless you have a top 7 QB.

That's what many thought about Schaub last week. Giants may follow the blueprint set out for them by the Texans. To keep the ball out of Peyton's hands, run, run, and when you get tired of running it, run some more. Ahmad Bradshaw could be the big play here, not Eli.

Seems like a lot of people have that Kolb-Eli combo.

I am somewhat confident in Eli this week (225-250 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT) and he will be a top 10 QB for the season.

Start Eli with confidence this week and every week. Those picks last week were deflected balls that should have been caught. Eli is Solid IMO. :music_guitarred:

Unless Indy fixes their run D this week, you can expect a huge dose of Bradshaw and Jacobs. And considering they just lost Sanders, I wouldnt count on that.

Expect about 230 yards, 1 TD from Eli.

i think eli's a solid, not spectacular, play this week.

the main point i agree with is bradshaw being the upside play.

That's what many thought about Schaub last week. Giants may follow the blueprint set out for them by the Texans. To keep the ball out of Peyton's hands, run, run, and when you get tired of running it, run some more. Ahmad Bradshaw could be the big play here, not Eli.

Don't underestimate the difference between a run D playing on the road (as Indy did last week) vs. @ home (as they will this week). I think Indy will have a lot more success defending the run at home than they did on the road, and will have much more offensive success early than they did @ HOU.

I think Eli is good for 275yds +3TDs this week.

Wish I had Romo... With a statement like that I'd say trade Eli. You are obviously not worthy of him. Trade him away and wish you had him when he outscores Romo. Not spectacular is right, but he's at least as consistent as Romo. Just like, my opinion man.

Eli's top 10 this year, maybe top 5. I believe he's one of the better values when we look back on 2010.

I'd start Eli this weekend without an eye bat.

I had the Eli/Carson combo and I wanted to grab Vick but someone else got him (oh well my waiver priority went to Brandon Jackson :cheers: ) so I'm going with Eli. So for most teams with Eli, Vick is a better play for the week if he's on the WW but otherwise Eli is probably your best option.

Well, you have no chance since Kolb is out.

Schaub didn't throw much against Colts, so maybe Gmen run the rock like Texans did with Foster. Be careful here.