Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

This is what happens when you have the misses In your league

She has brady and flacco and I have Favre and Matt Ryan..and been on her a$$ about trading me flacco..so gave her 2 trade offers..ryan and santana moss for flacco or ryan and jacobs for flacco and she takes the ryan and jacobs offer..after a few hrs of accepting this she starts yelling at me about canceling the trade...lol apparently my friend whos in the league got ahold of her and said that was a dumb trade so now she thinks I'm screwing her over...WOW she called me all the names in the book..and demanded me to tell everyone to veto it..so what do I do?? I prevent a catastrophic event from happening and demand teams to veto lol

She has brady and flacco and I have Favre and Matt Ryan..and been on her a$$ about trading me flacco..so gave her 2 trade offers..ryan and santana moss for flacco or ryan and jacobs for flacco and she takes the ryan and jacobs offer..after a few hrs of accepting this she starts yelling at me about canceling the trade...lol apparently my friend whos in the league got ahold of her and said that was a dumb trade so now she thinks I'm screwing her over...WOW she called me all the names in the book..and demanded me to tell everyone to veto it..so what do I do?? I prevent a catastrophic event from happening and demand teams to veto lol

I'd tell her the same thing I'd tell anyone with buyers remorse. If you're not sure about the trade, DO SOME RESEARCH on the players involved and make an informed decision. None of this, "I didn't know" garbage.

get her pregnant

Sit her down and explain to her that this is not a lopsided trade. You're swapping backups, and throwing in either a timeshare RB or a starting WR on a mediocre offense. Not a great haul for her, but it is a fair trade. If she still refuses, you get the trade vetoed, or at worst, trade the players right back after it goes through. And then you go back to square one and try to find common ground on a fair trade.

In the meantime, go to your friend's house, and punch HIM in the face in front of his family, for not knowing what the hell he's talking about.

wtf noobs here

we only care about can size

:o

:thumbsup:

Setup a scenario where she stumbles in on you rubbin one off to a video or pic of matt ryan. In the end she will realize how much you cherished matt and that you are willing give that up for her.

What the hell is she doing out of the kitchen?

Seriously no way in hell I'd play fantasy football with my wife in my league. Glad she has no interest.

First, you are definitely some kind of cross-dressing sissy. Too much fail to list.

Second, I think she was getting the better deal in that trade. As a Flacco owner I am not overly optimistic. Cam Cameron's offense does not turn QBs into fantasy football gold (ever!), and that's just the way it is. It's a conservative offense that is largely focused on the RB. Drew Brees played for Cameron for years and never distinguished himself in FF.

Matt Ryan will likely put up bigger numbers (sheesh-- forgive him for not lighting up the board against Pittsburgh).

And she was getting Jacobs....granted he usually disappoints, but you never know.