Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

Andre Johnson

Seriously? You went to the trouble of starting a thread titled "Andre Johnson" and then state that you hope he isn't double covered all day? Well, on the off chance you are not trolling, let me respond with this: He will be double covered much of the game, on account of him being Andre Freakin Johnson. He will still get his numbers as long as the Texans throw the ball, but, yes, he will be double covered...

Now, in case you are trolling, let me add some equally conversation inspiring questions to this thread:

Will Pittsburgh try to stop Chris Johnson?

Will the Giants try to pressure Peyton Manning?

Will God and Buddha punk the world and reveal themselves as the same person?

Will back hair ever be considered hot?

Will two in the one hole and one in the two hole ever make sense to gay men?

Discuss...

this game will be a shootout and everybody will be saying about houston "they were what we thought they were." I'm not buying they as a run first team just after week 1. Washington has a much better run defense than indy and i'd be shocked if houston is able to advance the ball the way they did last week on the ground. over/under is 43 1/2 points and I think it goes over.

Seriously? You went to the trouble of starting a thread titled "Andre Johnson" and then state that you hope he isn't double covered all day? Well, on the off chance you are not trolling, let me respond with this: He will be double covered much of the game, on account of him being Andre Freakin Johnson. He will still get his numbers as long as the Texans throw the ball, but, yes, he will be double covered...

Now, in case you are trolling, let me add some equally conversation inspiring questions to this thread:

Will Pittsburgh try to stop Chris Johnson?

Will the Giants try to pressure Peyton Manning?

Will God and Buddha punk the world and reveal themselves as the same person?

Will back hair ever be considered hot?

Will two in the one hole and one in the two hole ever make sense to gay men?

Discuss...

I thought I was stupid until I read this response.

I said it for one of my predictions for year and will say it again. Andre Johnson will not lead the league in receiving this year. :nono: No WR in NFL history has ever lead league 3 years in a row. And after watching Foster carve up Colts Defense in week 1 and blow them out they may have figured out what to do to win. :wave:

I said it for one of my predictions for year and will say it again. Andre Johnson will not lead the league in receiving this year. :nono: No WR in NFL history has ever lead league 3 years in a row. And after watching Foster carve up Colts Defense in week 1 and blow them out they may have figured out what to do to win. :wave:

You have to remember that this is the Colts we're talking about, without Bob Sanders. We will see what happens this weekend. I never trust week one fantasy stats. (Frisman Jackson comes to mind to name one). I want to see if Arian is the real deal or another Quentin Griffin?

You have to remember that this is the Colts we're talking about, without Bob Sanders. We will see what happens this weekend. I never trust week one fantasy stats. (Frisman Jackson comes to mind to name one). I want to see if Arian is the real deal or another Quentin Griffin?

It was the 2nd quarter that Sanders left and Foster did get majority of his yards in 2nd half but still. OK so if Sanders played the entire game Foster would have had on 180 yards and 2 TDs <_<

Im not saying AJ will be a #2 WR but i dont think he will put up the stats he has in last 2 years and wont live up to where people drafted him.

Good news for Arian Foster is he doesn't have to face Bob Sanders this week or next week or for the forseeable future so it's not out of the question that he rushes for 3000 yards and score 40 touchdowns this year. :huh:

I'm pretty sure Washington rolled coverage toward Austin last week, and he still put up nice stats.....and Romo was skittish in the pocket all night too. I don't think Schaub faces the same amount of pressure....his O-line is better.

Add it all up and AJ goes for around 100 and a TD.

Here is my take...

The Texans offense is basically the Redskins Offense now.

The difference here, is that the Redskins D practice ALL day long against this type of offense. The whole HOUS/WAS game is really intriguing because all the coaches here are connected somehow someway. The key will be can the aggressive play of the Skins Defense get to Schaub in time before he exploits man-to man. I think they can and Johnson getting 6 catches for 85yds 1TD. Look for Cooley to have a HUGE game come Sunday

Kubiak worked under Mike Shanny, Young Shanny developed the O under Kubiak, etc...

Should be a great game, where I see a shootout, with Washington by 3.

Just my 2 copper pieces.

Stop being a hater...It was 1 week and Schaub threw for 100 yards, that wont happen again. AJ has been getting double covered for years now and with a decent running game it will just open it up for him even more

I thought I was stupid until I readwrote this response. <fixed>

And, for the record, starting a thread called Andre Johnson with a statement of "hope he is not double teamed all day" and ending it with a curvy backbone pooping (known to most as a question mark and used exclusively after questions) probably should have confirmed whatever thoughts you may have had regarding your intelligence...

Will teh Andre Giant have a good gaym? I shur hop so!!!

Stop being a hater...It was 1 week and Schaub threw for 100 yards, that wont happen again. AJ has been getting double covered for years now and with a decent running game it will just open it up for him even more

Dont think im being a hater??? :nono: Simply stating what i saw from last Sundays results. The Texans have never had much luck vs the Colts or the AFC South and what have then done for the last few years when they have had pretty good teams????......They have thrown the ball a ton and gotten beaten. AJ has led the league in receiving the last 2 years and Schuab led the NFL in yards last year. But they still missed the playoffs. Last week the let Foster run wild and they destroyed the Colts something they have rarely if ever done :wave:

Of course they are not gonna run the ball 30+ times every week and Forster run for 200+ with 3 TDs. I just dont see AJ producing like he has the last 2+ years. Maybe im over reacting after just one week but we will see.

i think johnson has a great game this weekend. it was just a short time ago when these same skins played the cowboys and had austin torch them for 150 yds and a score. you know dallas will hone in on foster with his monster game last week. they held barber and jones to right at 100 yds combined. johnson will get back into form and show everyone why he was the first wr taken off draft boards this year.

Carlos "hands of stone" Rogers will cover AJ. He's great with big physical WR and will blanket him well. AJ will still get his, 8/90/1.

I think the texans will attack the middle of the field where the LB's will have trouble in coverage. Skins run a 3-4 hybrid since they don't have the personel to run a true 3-4.

Good news for Arian Foster is he doesn't have to face Bob Sanders this week or next week or for the forseeable future so it's not out of the question that he rushes for 3000 yards and score 40 touchdowns this year. :huh:

They did not stop Foster much when Sanders was still in game so dont understand why a few of you have a man crush on Sanders :dunno:

He is a hell of a football player but he plays an average of ONLY 6.86 games per season :shocking: In 7 seasons he has played 48 games. He needs an office job

From a pure fantasy standpoint, stud players rarely have 2 bad weeks in a row. I would be surprised if Houston does not score 3 TDs, Johnson is a likely candidate for one of them regardless of whether Hall or Rogers covers him.

From a pure fantasy standpoint, stud players rarely have 2 bad weeks in a row. I would be surprised if Houston does not score 3 TDs, Johnson is a likely candidate for one of them regardless of whether Hall or Rogers covers him.

If AJ only catches 3-5 balls again id be selling him :shocking: