Sign in to follow this  
silvernblack4

Ryan Torain on skins 53 man roster

Im so mad i didnt get keiland williams I think i might just have to pick him up in my 14 man league...i need to hear some hype first though

CHOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Keiland will get the first shot, and Portis is now questionable.

Williams is a more complete back, but Torain has been in the system for years and showed flashes at times. I just think hes lost too much with all the injuries

Thanks for letting us know your sipping on malibu pina coladas.....

i was about to pick keiland up on sunday before the game but i kept mike thomas, then when portis looked like ###### again, williams got 4 receptions, and LJ was cut i was mad but now i get a second chance to fill my last roster spot with a lottery ticket..ill try to write tougher next time when talking about 3rd string backs..punk

but in reality keiland williams has a legitimate shot here..most important thing for rookie backs is pass protection and shanahan clearly trusts him..averaged 5.7 ypc in sec..not bad..next year when the line gets help this guy might be the lead dog

you last 5 posts...4 were sarcastic and 1 was an insult..you are a troll..im 100% sure i would wreck your day if we ever met

Williams is a more complete back, but Torain has been in the system for years and showed flashes at times. I just think hes lost too much with all the injuries

Shanahan loves Torain. He kept him around in 2008 when Pittman and Hillis were the main backs and started him in week 8 where he went off in the first half before injuring himself. Wouldn't be surprised to see Torain bypass Williams.

Shanahan loves Torain. He kept him around in 2008 when Pittman and Hillis were the main backs and started him in week 8 where he went off in the first half before injuring himself. Wouldn't be surprised to see Torain bypass Williams.

I doubt it. Torain was seemingly ahead of Williams early in training camp. By the end it was Williams who was kept and Torrain cut and later signed to the practice squad. He would seem to be shanny's new love.

I doubt it. Torain was seemingly ahead of Williams early in training camp. By the end it was Williams who was kept and Torrain cut and later signed to the practice squad. He would seem to be shanny's new love.

I agree. Clearly, Torrain is behind KWilliams.

I agree. Clearly, Torrain is behind KWilliams.

It is impossible to predict who is going to have the most carries from week 4 on. Never trust the rat.

they are both behind portis.. who cares

Anyone can see Portis is not the answer. This opens the door for the young kids....I personally believe Torain has the most upside but I'm intrigued either way.