Sign in to follow this  
kkustes03

Is Portis Hurt?

How quickly we all forget how evil Satanhan is.

:thumbsup: Ratface is why I stayed away from this RB mess in Washington.

Washington on the whole called a bad offensive game. Torain looked decent and I wonder if Portis' injury was the reason he didn't see more action. In any event, this was "the game" for Portis to blow up but instead he stunk up the joint.

Shammy not playing Portis cost them the game IMO : purely because The other guys missed alot of blitz.

Blame this L on the coaches

In any event, this was "the game" for Portis to blow up but instead he stunk up the joint.

You're clearly an idiot, and can only imagine you're other 3000 posts were this wrong and worthless to the forums. Maybe watch a game next time or look at stats even.

You're clearly an idiot, and can only imagine you're other 3000 posts were this wrong and worthless to the forums. Maybe watch a game next time or look at stats even.

You are correct to note you can only "imagine" what my other 3000 posts on this forum have contained. You have a total of 7 focking posts in 3 and 1/2 years. Rook, you're irrelevant here. Further, calling me an idiot for saying Portis stunk up the joint, with his whopping 44 yards rushing against the 30th ranked defense against the run, clarifies why you never post here. Look at stats? LMAO. Take your own advice, chief. 58 total yards against a terrible defense is the opposite of impressive.

You are correct to note you can only "imagine" what my other 3000 posts on this forum have contained. You have a total of 7 focking posts in 3 and 1/2 years. Rook, you're irrelevant here. Further, calling me an idiot for saying Portis stunk up the joint, with his whopping 44 yards rushing against the 30th ranked defense against the run, clarifies why you never post here. Look at stats? LMAO. Take your own advice, chief. 58 total yards against a terrible defense is the opposite of impressive.

You really can't fault Portis here. He averaged 6.3 yards per carry, it's not his fault that Shanny's got Torain on his fantasy team.

Something must be up. He comes out, gets 45 yards in the first quarter - then nothing. It's all Torain now.

needed 46

He actually looked pretty good when he got touches. Why he didn't get more of them, only Shanny knows. :dunno:

I think he was referencing the fact you said Portis was supposed to blow up this game.

Rich Campbell of The Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star is reporting that Clinton Portis was limited in the second half of Sunday’s loss to the Rams due to his injured wrist. According to Campbell, Portis was fearful of fumbling, which led Shanahan to play Torain for most of the second half.

This is troubling news for Portis owners. Although he is not a top tier RB, he does make for a solid flex play in larger leagues. Shanahan tends to roll with the hot hand, which could give Torain the ability to steal more carries from Portis, and possibly the starting role.