Sign in to follow this  
snooppuppy

DeAngelo Williams a Packer!

ESPN radio saying that GBay is talking with Carolina for DWilliams????

If this happens D. Williams goes through the roof!

Anybody hear anything also?

Green Bay was "talking" with Buffalo too. No reason for me not to believe you, but this rumor hasn't even hit Schefter's twitter or Rotoworld yet.

Are you certain the commentators aren't saying that Green Bay should talk to Carolina about Williams?

Should specify that this isn't yet a reality in your thread title. Otherwise, IBT :lock: .

This would be great for DWilly owners! Let me give Deangelo a call, I'll see if there is any truth behind this topic...one sec...

...he didn't answer, maybe he's at practice, or packing, or something. He usually picks up when I call :dunno:

It would be good for J. Stewart too. Being so behind in my league, I'm willing to try and make a jump on this "rumor". It can't hurt my team any worse than it is!

Dumbarse thread. :thumbsdown:

Jimmie Johnson threw this out there last week by saying they SHOULD trade for 1 of the 2 RBs in Carolina. Never said they would.

How else do you want me to say it??? I stated I heard this and was asking if anybody else heard anything??

I didn't say I knew something for sure or to go change your roster!

I will change the topic if you change your user name to "Dipstick"

How else do you want me to say it??? I stated I heard this and was asking if anybody else heard anything??

D0uche.

terrible thread title, don't be a douche. :thumbsdown:

This.

OP, I give you the first fock you of Week 5. That's bad juju man.

Show a little class -- (1) admit you made a mistake on the thread title and (2) fix it. Make those explanation marks question marks.

Are you that dumb?

Your thread title says he is a Packer. What do you think people are going to think when they see the thread title? Derrr...

I'd guess you're too stupid to understand this, but there's a huge difference between a ? and a !.

For instance...

Deangelo Williams to the Packers?

and...

Deanagelo Williams to the Packers!

One is a question, asking if anyone thinks a trade to the Packers is possible. The other is a statement that Deangelo Williams was in fact traded to the Packers. Isn't that amazing, how two of the exact same sentences can mean completely different things, with the usage of elementary level punctuation.

HTH, dooshbag!

Hey Dipsh!t- Learn how to use a focking question mark when you don't know WTF you're talking about>

Welcome to the forearm assclown

snooppuppy,

As others have suggested, please do not post misleading topic titles. Starting topics about trade rumors, etc is fine, just make sure you clearly mark them as such.