Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Survivor Week 6 Last Man Standing

So far pretty vanilla.....Tenn, Gbay, NE, Sdiego, Baltimore.....

Looks like Pitt at home vs Browns and Colt Mccoy is a lock but i felt the same last yr when in week 12 i took Pitt at home vs Oak after the genius second coming of the lord Mike Tomlin claimed the steelers would "Unleash HELL" vs Oak.

Thanks Tomlin.....lost and eliminated. May go ahead with Pitt after a bye week but Uncle Ben may be a little rusty. Should win though.

NYG at home vs Det a nice play too.

Gurus let us know if we should wait till later or go ahead and play the steelers or gmen. :thumbsup:

You named the only two I like.

Leaning Pittsburgh. Ben has had two weeks to take all the reps due to the bye, and if he's rusty they've got a well prepared sub to bring in.

A for Oakland, wasn't that a road game? Makes a world of difference.

Giants still have me scratching my head. Not sure what to make of them. Need to watch the fast replay of that game to get some kind of feel for them.

Good luck.

You named the only two I like.

Leaning Pittsburgh. Ben has had two weeks to take all the reps due to the bye, and if he's rusty they've got a well prepared sub to bring in.

A for Oakland, wasn't that a road game? Makes a world of difference.

Giants still have me scratching my head. Not sure what to make of them. Need to watch the fast replay of that game to get some kind of feel for them.

Good luck.

Good luck to you too JT. Pitt vs Oak last yr was played at Pitt. No Palumalu and a Gradkowski on Superman skills won it for them. Usually doesnt happen but oh well. ha ha.

so far I like NYG over Det, cause Calvin is now having injury issues also.

Pitt over Cleve is the only other option I see.

I would say SD over STL, but SD is cursed on the road

ahh screw it, Ill guarantee SD over STL

Good luck to you too JT. Pitt vs Oak last yr was played at Pitt. No Palumalu and a Gradkowski on Superman skills won it for them. Usually doesnt happen but oh well. ha ha.

No Palamalu is all you had to say. Completely different team without him. To me, the most valuable player in the league so far.

No Palamalu is all you had to say. Completely different team without him. To me, the most valuable player in the league so far.

I may not have said what i meant in the post. I totally agree with you. I was saying no Palamalu was the difference in the loss to oak at home for Pitt n 2009. peace bro. good luk. :thumbsup:

Used: CHI, GB, NE, ATL, BALT

Obviously going to pick NYG or PITT this week. And then NO over CLE in week 7.

Have you seen WEEK 8....it's a clusterfock!

Yo travis......holy crapp. your right.....week 8 is murder. I guess i got to go with my craparse cowgirls at home vs jags wk 8.

garrard stats wk 8 240 pass 80 rush 3tot tds.

game final score .....frackn toss up. 31 to 27....you pik the team. signed pisssed off cowgirls fan. :overhead:

Miami if Matt Flynn starts for gbay is a sneaky pick.

My Dad coached Matt Flynn in middle school so knowing him is hard to pick against him and i think he will play servicable. go flynn.

someone picked Detroit last week in one of my survivor pools.

genius

Used: Tenn, Philly, NE, GB, Indy.

Going to go with Pit this week. Starting Roethlisberger too. Come on Pittsburg passing game!

I like the steelers and the giants as "safe" picks but how about San Fran at home vs. OAK? Anybody have the balls to pick a winless team? They've been in some really close games with good teams. If they don't win this one then they will certainly have a top 3 pick in next year's draft. I think its almost a lock.

Week 8 if people make it that far is going to be rough :unsure:

KC at home vs Buffalo and Indy at home vs Houston on Monday night look pretty good. Although I'm in a losers pool, so I'll be picking either Buffalo or Houston. I've picked Buffalo once so far and you get to pick a team twice to lose.

I am still trying to decide between Giants, steelers, and chicago. I am leaning towards chicago. Cutler is supposed to be back and going against the worst pass defense in the league and on top of it,seattle's defense is notorious for playing poorly on the road. There are some tough weeks later in the year I would like to use Giants and Steelers.

I am liking Dallas wk8

Good luck to all

Used: CHI, GB, NE, ATL, BALT

Obviously going to pick NYG or PITT this week. And then NO over CLE in week 7.

Have you seen WEEK 8....it's a clusterfock!

If megatron doesnt play, then NYG for sure.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

Then Baltimore over Buffalo.

and.... KC :shocking: over Buffalo week 8.

KC at home vs Buffalo and Indy at home vs Houston on Monday night look pretty good. Although I'm in a losers pool, so I'll be picking either Buffalo or Houston. I've picked Buffalo once so far and you get to pick a team twice to lose.

yeah probably the best options but no slam dunks