Sign in to follow this  
LOD01

Goodbye vince young

Glad you are gone. Turd.

Wow, you are....... an idiot :ninja: I'm playing against Vince Young and I wouldn't wish an injury on him, esp when he is playing so well. Hopefully, karma will put one in your arse for your lack of humanity and hateful ignorance.

Limping on the side lines and looking like he wants back in. If Collins is moving the Offense best to let VY sit for any knee issue is not worth the re-injury.

I hope Vince Young is caught red handed via internet having sex with his male friend, becomes distraught, and throws himself off a bridge. He ends up surviving, but turns out he landed on a needle full of AIDS and dies in worse shape than Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.

Because when you score a 2 on a Wonderlic test, you don't deserve to live. Unless you are retarded. Then it's just debatable.

I hope Vince Young is caught red handed via internet having sex with his male friend, becomes distraught, and throws himself off a bridge. He ends up surviving, but turns out he landed on a needle full of AIDS and dies in worse shape than Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.

The Seahawks suck nutz, but not as hungrily as you gobble them :ninja:

The Seahawks suck nutz, but not as hungrily as you gobble them :ninja:

Good one, Oprah. Tell us some more about your feeling as you sit around a campfire at midnight in the woods with a dozen men banging on a bongo wondering when the hell the poppers, reach arounds, and pink socking will begin.

Um, I wasn't watching. Just starting a random fight. :banana:

What was the injury? I have money on Tenn tonight.

Because when you score a 2 on a Wonderlic test, you don't deserve to live. Unless you are retarded. Then it's just debatable.

As f*cked up as this it, it might be the funniest thing I've read all year. True story.

Good riddance, but damnit, he had a good relationship with Britt and all I need is a few more points tonight to win my game this week and Collins hasn't thrown to Britt once since filling in for Young. Please Collins, please, just a few passes and a few yards and I win.

Wow, you are....... an idiot :ninja: I'm playing against Vince Young and I wouldn't wish an injury on him, esp when he is playing so well. Hopefully, karma will put one in your arse for your lack of humanity and hateful ignorance.

Shut the hell up. The hack is a worthless stupid POS trying to masqueerade as an NFL QB. Ditto Garrabage and Campbell. These low IQ bastards need to get the ###### out so we can have WRs to choose from on those 3 teams.

There is no debate. Retards do not deserve to live, like people over 85 and people under 6 feet tall and over 300 pounds

Shut the hell up. The hack is a worthless stupid POS trying to masqueerade as an NFL QB. Ditto Garrabage and Campbell. These low IQ bastards need to get the ###### out so we can have WRs to choose from on those 3 teams.

Rascist much? D-Bag

There is no debate. Retards do not deserve to live, like people over 85 and people under 6 feet tall and over 300 pounds

Why do you hate kutulu so much?

Rascist much? D-Bag

Why is he being Racist, because the 3 BUMS he mentioned are black men?

He forgot to continue on with Brady Quinn, Derek Anderson,Jarmarcus Russel(oops, that doesn't make you feel better.....so scratch that 1 even though he is THE BIGGEST BUST of all)Ryan Leaf, Rick Mirer Kerry Collins(he sux now, but he HAD a career), and MANY MANY More....and most of those bums are white.

Race has nothing to do with it, unless your looking for it.