Sign in to follow this  
Shotcaller

L. T.

What is his value moving forward? Tough match-up this week against the Browns. I have him in a couple of leagues with trade deadlines of the 12th & 17th. His matchups for fantasy playoffs are against Miami in wk#14, @Steelers #15, & @ Bears in #16. I can't see him doing that much in those games. What is his value?

As an LT owner myself I am interested too.

I would love to move him if I could but not sure who to target.

My championship game is week 17 he plays Buff so that is juicy matchup, will he be resting by then though?

Anyone that has moved LT let me know what you got for him??

I just traded him straight-up for R Moss in my 14-team league. Weird scoring, though: 3 pts/50 yds rush, 3 pts/50 yds rec; TDs: 0-9=6, 10-39=9, 40+=12; 2x bonus for RB receiving TD, WR rushing TD, QB rushing TD. Also traded S Moss and BJGE for K Moreno/B Hartline, too.

My lineup now:

Vick

CJ2K

R White

Megatron

R Moss (flex)

L Blount/K Moreno (flex)

I wanted those guys for the bonus pts potential for rest of year/playoffs and think I solidified my lineup. LOVE R Moss's schedule.

I didn't just want to show you the trade because the scoring is so whack and that played a BIG part of why I moved LT. He's very hit or miss in that scoring as you need TDs to score big. Still, I think Greene starts stealing even more carries from him as the season wears-on and it gets colder.

What RB would you guys look to target in a trade for him?

I already have Nicks, TO and Andre so don't need a WR obviously

Just traded LT, Sanchez, and Dez Bryant for Chris Johnson. We start 1 QB and have a QB/RB/WR/TE Flex position (hence QB's worth a bit more).

LTs obvious demise is just the way it is with old RBs with lots of tough miles on them. Shonn Green is gonna blow up big time very soon.... you'll see. As for LT.... not looking good.

LaDainian Tomlinson (rest) was held out of Jets practice Wednesday.

Tomlinson's productivity has fallen by the wayside since the season's first month, so the Jets appear to be hoping that scaling back his practice reps will allow the 31-year-old's legs to freshen. L.T. is no longer making defenders miss, averaging just 3.25 yards per carry in his last three games. Shonn Greene took the first-team reps in Wednesday's practice.

Citing a member of the Jets' front office, NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that Rex Ryan's team is targeting a 50:50 timeshare between Shonn Greene and LaDainian Tomlinson for the season's second half.

It's only fair with Greene severely outplaying Tomlinson over the past four games. "It's hasn't gone unnoticed (by Jets decision makers)," says La Canfora of Greene's 4.80 yards-per-carry average to Tomlinson's 3.68 since Week 4. "To expect L.T. to finish the season the way he started it might be a bit naive." Greene was a first-half fantasy bust, but the Jets can't continue to keep him on the back burner when he's the best option in the backfield. Greene should be in line for 12-15 touches in Week 10 at Cleveland. The arrow is pointing dangerously downward for Tomlinson's fantasy value.

This is what L.T. gets to face in the fantasy playoffs:

Week 15: @ Pittsburgh - #1 vs. the run

Week 16: @ Chicago - #3 vs. the run

...he'll be on the road, in likely bad, cold weather, against two of the Top 3 defenses against the run.

Added to which he's slowing down, averaging 3.7 YPC since Week 4, and facing a 50/50 timeshare.

Nobody wants him either. I have tried.

Nobody wants him either. I have tried.

They see the same things we do...aging back, slowing down, in a timeshare, and facing possibly the worst damn playoff schedule in FF history.

Funny thing about LT; I tried trading Schaub/Lynch for him to the Romo owner (about 5 seconds after Romo went down) but he said 'No way; how about Bradshaw?'. I saw similar scores each week so 'I jump in it'. After seeing Bradshaw blow up last week, I'm sure he's regretting his decision, especially with Schaub a risky play and LT's productivity diminishing.

They see the same things we do...aging back, slowing down, in a timeshare, and facing possibly the worst damn playoff schedule in FF history.

Same here, I made a bunch of offers trying to upgrade my WR corps (R. White, R. Moss, Lloyd, D. Jackson, etc), but no one bit.

Same here, I made a bunch of offers trying to upgrade my WR corps (R. White, R. Moss, Lloyd, D. Jackson, etc), but no one bit.

I can't get a smelly sock for him.

Would you (if the owner would even bite on it)

Trade LT and TO (or Andre)

for McFadden and Fitz

What is his value moving forward? Tough match-up this week against the Browns. I have him in a couple of leagues with trade deadlines of the 12th & 17th. His matchups for fantasy playoffs are against Miami in wk#14, @Steelers #15, & @ Bears in #16. I can't see him doing that much in those games. What is his value?

I think it's clear that LT's production has declined and the Jets are moving closer to a 50-50 time share moving forward....rotoworld just reported this.

The one plus, if you are in any type of ppr league, is that if the Jets have trouble running straight ahead on those teams LT is still providing critical catches out of the backfield so he can be a factor.

I wouldn't bank on any big games but he could be a decent flex down the stretch. I wouldn't expect much more than 50 rush yds and 30 pass yds a game though. Tds will likely be scarce.

Some dude just offered me M. Lynch for S. Greene, if that says anything about Tomlinson's value going forward. (Should I accpet this by the way? Greene has been killing me all yr and now somebody WANTS him????)