Sign in to follow this  
itsbigmoni

The best political picture you'll ever see

Did your magic eight ball decide that's the "best political picture you'll ever see"? Do you eat monkey brains?

I've never understood comparing Bush to Hitler. Hitler was smart, talented, capable, knew how to conduct a war and knew how to give a speech properly.

I've never understood comparing Bush to Hitler. Hitler was smart, talented, capable, knew how to conduct a war and knew how to give a speech properly.

Exactly why the comparison to the current cult of personality is much more appropriate.

I've never understood comparing BushObama to Hitler. Hitler was smart, talented, capable, knew how to conduct a war and knew how to give a speech properly without the aid of a teleprompter.

Hitler was clever, not smart.....was surrounded by capable men who executed his maniacal plans in a subtle manner for him....and his absence of anything approaching military strategy cost the German army tens of thousands of good troops.......the man could give a speech like no one else before or since though....no teleprompter.....