Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts

Inactives

Chargers: RB Ryan Mathews, WR Patrick Crayton, S Darrell Stuckey, S Steve Gregory, G Louis Vasquez, DT Cam Thomas, TE Kris Wilson, DE Travis Johnson

Colts: RB Joseph Addai, WR Austin Collie, LB Gary Brackett, LB Clint Session, TE Brody Eldridge, G Jaimie Thomas, CB Justin Tryon, S Bob Sanders

Gates and Floyd are active for San Diego...

Ouch, looks like it's all up to Tamme and the SF defense now. I was looking for a reason to bench Knox and Vjax was it, that one sure backfired on me. :cry:

CJ's big fat goose egg didn't do me any favors either

VJAX :wall:

Was this planned????

Is VJ sticking it to them????

Seems like VJAX really wanted to have the entire season off since day one. I call BS on the injury. Doesn't enirely surprise me. I should of known better than to trust this guy. FML

Really people? You have to know that starting VJax on his first game back had boom or bust potential. Don't act so surprised.

See this is what I love. These so called "experts" on their respective sights just blowing up Jackson cuz this is his first game back, oh a must start, he's gonna be huge. Lest we not forget how many guys that sit out OTA's or pre season and come back and immediately get injured because of the speed and physicallity of the game. Look at Revis this year, he allegedly was practicing in Miami at full speed while in a contract dispute and first game back pulls his hammy, now same thing with Jackson. All I'm saying is let's see the guy play an actual NFL game before we go saying he's a must start over guys who have done it all year and shame on you owners who had better options and sat them for this guy. Is he a huge talent yes but let's wait and watch a game and see if this exact situation doesn't happen before we say he's a must start. It all goes back to my theory that anyone of us could work for ESPN, FOX, CBS or whatever and be a ff analyst, they know nothing more than we do.

See this is what I love. These so called "experts" on their respective sights just blowing up Jackson cuz this is his first game back, oh a must start, he's gonna be huge. Lest we not forget how many guys that sit out OTA's or pre season and come back and immediately get injured because of the speed and physicallity of the game. Look at Revis this year, he allegedly was practicing in Miami at full speed while in a contract dispute and first game back pulls his hammy, now same thing with Jackson. All I'm saying is let's see the guy play an actual NFL game before we go saying he's a must start over guys who have done it all year and shame on you owners who had better options and sat them for this guy. Is he a huge talent yes but let's wait and watch a game and see if this exact situation doesn't happen before we say he's a must start. It all goes back to my theory that anyone of us could work for ESPN, FOX, CBS or whatever and be a ff analyst, they know nothing more than we do.

I said this same thing on the "I'm starting Vincent Jackson Over..." thread and a few people didn't care for what I had to say. I predicted 50 & a TD. But I made this same points as you just did. Starting his first game, injuries, Revis... Everything. Nice job. I'm with you 100%.

Kaeding if you kick 3 more FGs i will love you forever :wub: Needed 21 pts from Kaeding tonight to split games after CJ and Zach Miller layed an egg to go along with the rest of my garbage

If we could get even half that injury list back, we might be a threat again!

For those that don't think Addai is a good RB, I think you see, with him out, how much he is needed!

Kaeding if you kick 3 more FGs i will love you forever :wub: Needed 21 pts from Kaeding tonight to split games after CJ and Zach Miller layed an egg to go along with the rest of my garbage

We are working on it for ya! :) Now you need two more!

Well, Manning is finding a way to keep Rivers off the field. He is throwing the TD's for him! Dang it!

We are working on it for ya! :) Now you need two more!

I need a FG now :shocking: If dam CJ would have gotten me anything dam it :wall:

All those stories of the comebacks with Vick 3 weeks ago have nothing on me :pointstosky: :banana:

After CJ got big fat f'in donut im down 21 going into tonights game with only my kicker Kaeding...................and that FG just gave me 22 :banana: :banana: :pointstosky:

congrats on a ff miracle.

That could be the greatest comeback in fantasy history :pointstosky: :headbanger:

That could be the greatest comeback in fantasy history :pointstosky: :headbanger:

Nice :overhead:

I to am getting a miracle tonight with Rivers not lighting it up, and no v jax. But man, Floyd's gotta get healthy.

Nice :overhead:

I to am getting a miracle tonight with Rivers not lighting it up, and no v jax. But man, Floyd's gotta get healthy.

Yeah i need Floyd to but if Welker continues to play good i wont need Floyd too much :unsure:

Yeah how about San Diego putting up 36 and Rivers not even having a TD :shocking: