Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

K-2 vs. Weed

Let me first say that I was a very heavy pot user for more than 15 years until about 2 years ago when I quit; cold Turkey. No problem quiting at all after I decided to. I did not partake for nearly 2 years and recently started again only not quite as much.

Okay, my K-2 package came Saturday. I would have immediately opened it and filled a bowl and hit 10-15 tokes BUT after reading up on what users had to say - I waited until after Dinner and stepped out onto my back porch and hit 4-5 medium tokes of the K2-Sex brand.

You can Google it to see what it looks like (potpourri).

A) It did not smell sweet and smooth as most good weed does. It tasted harsh and woody.

B) After 2-3 minutes, I started feeling the effects. It was somewhat similar to the first time I smoked pot. A good peaceful feeling did not come over me as normally weed would do. Paranoia was prevalant. So was a slightly higher heart rate but not nearly as much as say Cocaine.

C) I felt uneasy but did not get a good high. Only a bit dizzy and a little dry mouthed.

It lasted about an hour and a half or so.

The one reason I like pot is not the high or silliness or whatever but just the good feeling that resonates throughout my mind. K-2 did not give me that.

I toked another 4-5 hits before bedtime (2 AM) and like weed, it was not as strong as the first part.

Sunday night after the 4 PM football games, I toked another 6-8 tokes. Same feeling this time. Paranoia. Heart rate speeded up a little. Not sweet tasting.

It is most definitely NOT just like weed. Similar but not the same. I will finish off this 3 gram pouch but I won't buy nor smoke it after this. If anything changes, I'll report it here.

So, there you have it.

My opinion is make this stuff illegal because it's chemicals and legalize weed.

I love weed. Never tried anything else once I found it. Dont think ill start now especially since Im pretty close to getting my pot card anyway. Thanks for the info though.

I've seen this K2 Spice crap. But I would never try it. If I wanted a crappy high I would just buy crappy weed.

I've seen this K2 Spice crap. But I would never try it. If I wanted a crappy high I would just buy crappy weed.

This :thumbsup:

And I'm down to 1-3 times a year now :(

Stoners :rolleyes:

You know the rest.

Meh, the stoners on this bored, except your good friend GFIAFP, seem to be gainfully employed. :dunno:

This :thumbsup:

And I'm down to 1-3 times a year now :(

i hit that before lunch.

i hit that before lunch.

Trust me bro. I use to, too. :bandana:

Kids will do that to you thou. :thumbsup:

Trust me bro. I use to, too. :bandana:

Kids will do that to you thou. :thumbsup:

oh I can only imagine that it would. Dont have any that know they are mine so I can still live that life. lol

Meh, the stoners on this bored, except your good friend GFIAFP, seem to be gainfully employed.

:angry:

:cry:

:nono:

:lol:

:wall:

There's different kinds of K2. A lot of it suxor. Damiano seemed to have the best effects. It makes you very horny.

But also makes you go blind. Better off without K2. It will soon be illegal everywhere. Prolly for the better. Weed is obviously safer.

What's with all the fancy-schmancy names? Weed is becoming pretentious.

Back when I smoked, it was either Messican horse-###### brick weed or it wasn't.

What's with all the fancy-schmancy names? Weed is becoming pretentious.

Back when I smoked, it was either Messican horse-###### brick weed or it wasn't.

This ain't weed.

Doesn't it get you high because it's sprayed with poison?

Yea, and marijuana will make you pass out on your back and vomit and drown in it. Of course laughing hysterically all time.

Good thing the gubmint tells us what's best for us, huh?

do I even need this --> :rolleyes:

Btw, I've done it twice, again tonight. I'm learning to control it the way I did weed, back when. Still, it's mimmicking many of weed's effects. That is EXCEPT for what I smoke weed for: the calm, comfortable, laid back, good mood. :bummermang:

Btw, this game sucks. I've missed the our FF playoffs for the 1st time in 7 years.

Again, said :bummermang:

Yea, and marijuana will make you pass out on your back and vomit and drown in it. Of course laughing hysterically all time.

Nikki >>>> you and your dumb ass aliases

Just so you know :wave:

I'm Nikki.

Just so you know :wave:

I've been told. By you know who.

I'm Rusty, too.

Least kept secret at the Geek Club.

Just sayin' :dunno:

OK everyone who has passed out on their back, vomitted, and drowned in it after smoking weed, please raise your hand.

Kozmiq... I suggest you go sniff spray paint, juggle chainsaws, and eat some mercury. Don't let The Man bring you down. Rock On brutha. :headbanger:

OK everyone who has passed out on their back, vomitted, and drowned in it after smoking weed, please raise your hand.

Kozmiq... I suggest you go sniff spray paint, juggle chainsaws, and eat some mercury. Don't let The Man bring you down. Rock On brutha. :headbanger:

Glad to see you came back after an hour and a half. :lol:

Least kept secret at the Geek Club.

Just sayin' :dunno:

Hi gutterslut :wave:

You are prolly a real person. (at least your first username here)

A tip for ya...When you log in as Siouxsie / Silverhammer / Barbra Maxwell / gutterslut / etc..Try and be a little different posting wise from one to another.

just sayin :cheers:

Hi gutterslut :wave:

You are prolly a real person. (at least your first username here)

A tip for ya...When you log in as Siouxsie / Silverhammer / Barbra Maxwell / gutterslut / etc..Try and be a little different posting wise from one to another.

just sayin :cheers:

Vince McMahon, you're not. :lol:

Okay, you can have your sandbox back. Me = I'm going out in the real world (read: Pub)

:wave:

:doublethumbsup:

Given where you live, A meeting with Phillyqueer could possibly be very good for the both of you

Glad to see you came back after an hour and a half. :lol:
Is that an insult? It makes no sense on any level. Hey... kozmiq.... I "heard" if you eat like a whole box of rat poison... you get this crazy high. They are calling it fake heroin and all the cool kids are doing it. Go and live free. Don't be repressed.

:doublethumbsup:

Given where you live, A meeting with Phillyqueer could possibly be very good for the both of you

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Seriously. I'm cracking up. Captain Retardo. Should I knock on his door? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

guess what, fagnut. this stoner has a salary, and you're a jobless loser, so go munch on your own feces :wave: .

Do you know 'this stoner' personally? :dunno:

Do you know for a fact that I don't have a job? :dunno:

Just because RP put one of your dumb ass fishing expedition quotes in his sig doesn't make you relevent here.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. Good for you

Just because RP put one of your dumb ass fishing expedition quotes in his sig doesn't make you relevent here.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. Good for you

Sux..... I can't sleep. My head feels like it's going to implode, my mouth has a layer of cotton in it, and my bedroom is hotter than Satan's ass crack. :(

I did......but I got better.

Yes, you admitted you have 7 dollars to your name because you have no job, pud.

Learn to spell relevant before spouting off about humiliation.

Learn to spell relevant before spouting off about humiliation.

JahRasta, go the fock back to wherever you came from. Everyone here knows you're an idiot and that's why you had to change your handle just so you could post here without getting dog-piled.

Guess what. The dog-pile will pick up right where it left off because you're a focking clown and we can't stand you. SUX doesn't even need to waste his time responding to your retarded ass.

Seriously. Get focking lost.

I did......but I got better.

It's probably because I'm high on good ole-fashioned Nyquil right now, but that made me giggle for at least 2 1/2 minutes.

It was 8 turd burglar. Quit while you're still not that far behind.

This is funny. Well, sort of.

JahRasta, go the fock back to wherever you came from. Seriously. Get focking lost.

No way...JahRasta? Seriously?

If that's true, I would have never guessed it :bench:

Where the hell is stevejohnson whe you need him? :o

It's probably because I'm high on good ole-fashioned Nyquil right now, but that made me giggle for at least 2 1/2 minutes.

ohhh dont discount the subtle humor that kilroy brings.

It was 8 turd burglar. Quit while you're still not that far behind.

True dat :(

Send me money, beeotch. Daddy needs to pay his phone bills :D

ohhh dont discount the subtle humor that kilroy brings.

:thumbsup:

We all :wub: our Kilroy69.

Who else can be so stoned to think that a hummingbird could be a...well...anything else than a hummingbird :banana:

JahRasta, go the fock back to wherever you came from. Everyone here knows you're an idiot and that's why you had to change your handle just so you could post here without getting dog-piled.

Guess what. The dog-pile will pick up right where it left off because you're a focking clown and we can't stand you. SUX doesn't even need to waste his time responding to your retarded ass.

Seriously. Get focking lost.

No, I had to change my handle cuz I got banned, dummy. :dunno:

:thumbsup:

We all :wub: our Kilroy69.

Who else can be so stoned to think that a hummingbird could be a...well...anything else than a hummingbird :banana:

cat