Sign in to follow this  
MRGIBBS

Moreno hurt?

Knowshown Moreno was shaken up in the first quarter of the Broncos' Week 15 matchup at Oakland.

Moreno has missed a couple of series since he went down hard on the sideline in the first quarter. We're not exactly sure what's wrong with the first-round pick, but we'll keep you posted once more details become available. Lance Ball and Correll Buckhalter have taken over halfback duties in the meantime.

All i have per roto. game hasnt said anything

per cbssports:

ALERT: RB Knowshon Moreno of the Broncos left the game after suffering an apparent rib injury. His return is questionable.

return doubtfull---i hope so i lost collie today, only fair guy im playing loses a player

return doubtfull---i hope so i lost collie today, only fair guy im playing loses a player

LOL you lost Collie after he scored two TDs, don't whine too much!

lance ball sucks

A player can suck and get 20+ carries in Week 16.

That's all I give a ###### about at this point. This ain't the scouting combine. It's the FF playoffs.

LMAO, i finally pull the plug on Peterson and sub in Moreno, you know? Since Moreno has had double digits like crazy the last month or 2. Took me forever to make the decision but Peterson sucked last week so I did it.

LMAO 0 pts injured...F U unlucky BS stuff that happens.

Still up 100-69...so :doublethumbsup:

Anyone think Sid Rice can get 31???

LMAO, i finally pull the plug on Peterson and sub in Moreno, you know? Since Moreno has had double digits like crazy the last month or 2. Took me forever to make the decision but Peterson sucked last week so I did it.

LMAO 0 pts injured...F U unlucky BS stuff that happens.

Still up 100-69...so :doublethumbsup:

Anyone think Sid Rice can get 31???

I actually have rice projected for 31.1 points..

Sorry man..###### happens.

Any news on this issue? Homers? I heard one "official" from Denver say that it isn't a serious injury and that they kept him out as a precaution. However, I heard this morning that it may be a cracked rib. Also, sand in the you know what may be the cause. Luckily, I won even with his big fat 0 thanks to Vick, but I think I'll need him next week going against Rivers and VJax and Turner.