Sign in to follow this  
Lion Fan

Anyone else go back-to-back?

Yep, we are awesome. :-)

2nd time I've gone back to back in 10 years. My 5th title in this league. Me happy.

Tell me about your dominance.

Yep, we are awesome. :-)

2nd time I've gone back to back in 10 years. My 5th title in this league. Me happy.

Tell me about your dominance.

5 titles in 10 years of 1 league? It's must be way more important to you than all the rest of your leaguemates. You probably hover over the WW constantly adding/dropping. Sounds like you need to move to a more competitive league.

I won the first 2 and the last 2 with one in the middle. I barely made the playoffs the last 2 years and caught some great luck in the post season this year. It is a very competitive league...sometimes I'm better than the rest and sometimes I'm really lucky.

Also the 5 years I didn't win were all by different people...so it's not like it's just me and another guy winning every other year.

Sho 'nuff! Just won Back 2 Back and my third title in the last four years.

That leaves me with 3 titles in 9 years of my league's history. No other league member even has two.

Go me! :overhead: :first:

I went back to back in a 14-team keep-3 league, but only had one of my keepers actually make a significant contribution to my roster. Weird season, but I'll take it, thanking the Freeman-Williams connection all the way home.

I went back to back. League mates are pissed because it's obvious Vick won the league for me. The funny part is I went back and forth on who to use my 1st place waiver priority on the week grant and kolb went down. I ended up adding Brandon Jackson but I woke up early ( like 4:30 a.m.) and Vick was still sitting on the wire, so I still got him and completed my dominant team. The season winner went undefeated and then foster and Peterson laid an egg to loose in the playoffs.

This makes 4 straight top 2 finishes, and I can keep Vick and McFadden for practically nothing, still maintaining my early picks. I'm going for the threepeat championship and five years of dominance.....

just 3peated in a 12 team large money league (yes joe webb as a flex lead to me a league championship), this is the first year i've actually had a bye going into the playoffs tho

just repeated in a 8 man league that lets 6 teams into the playoffs. Brutal stuff i tell you.

Won last year from the #1 playoff spot, won this year from the 8th playoff spot. Great final game, I won 109.28 to 108.76 in ppr. Thank you DJax for dropping that last ball.......

Yeah, but it's a fft geek league full of half wits and retards so it doesn't really count. :banana:

I've won 46 championships in my 3 leagues over the last 4 years. :pointstosky:

I just went back-to-back, after drafting 11th out of 12th for the second consecutive year. Arguably the worst draft spot in 12 team leagues, I've managed to win 3 titles overall from that slot (my other title came a few years earlier, also drafting from the 11 spot).