Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

Current NFL QB Rankings

How many of those guys appeared in four and won three?

I like you. You have funny, silly comparisons. :lol:

New England is a good TEAM with a good COACH...

The Bears.... not so much...one-hit wonders.... they have a reputation that's mostly based on luck...

And, truth be told, Brady is probably better than Grossman :cheers:

While the immobile game manager (IGM) is still sufficient against weak defenses like Chicago and Buffalo, he struggles against good defenses like the Packers....

When you put up 31 points with a QB rating of over 110 a couple of touchdown passes and the usual 0 interceptions against the packers and its considered struggling then that just shows his greatness. The Pats only had the ball for 19 minutes of possesion but that was mainly the defenses fault and a successful onsides kick by the Packers.

Brady will have played 10 of his 16 games against top 10 rated defenses. Thats 63% of his games against the elite defenses in the NFL this season and he has put up some huge numbers against them. He played 6 games against defenses in the top 4. Green bay is the 9th rated defense. He has struggled more against the weak defenses than against the good ones. Probably out of boredom. Brady is one of the Geat big game quarterbacks in NFL history.

Aaron Rodgers has defeated exactly one top 5 defense. 9-0 over the Jets in which he completed 44% of his passes and had a qb rating of 59.7.

When you put up 31 points

This is a blantant lie right off the bat...

a couple of touchdown passes and the usual 0 interceptions against the packers and its considered struggling then that just shows his greatness. The Pats only had the ball for 19 minutes of possesion but that was mainly the defenses fault and a successful onsides kick by the Packers.

--One defensive TD

--One ST play that brought the ball down to the two... On the third play, Brady hit a wide open Hernandez on a triple move (great protection) for yet another cheap short TE touchdown pass (Brady's forte.) Let's not start sucking each other's cacks just yet, gentlemen...

--One drive where Brady was actually forced to throw the ball down the field, put the ball right in Woodson's hands with a terrible throw that should have been TD Pack. His running back ran it in from 40 yards shortly thereafter

--A ton of three and outs

--One more pass down the field (only his second one of the game) that should have been picked by Tramon Williams easily...

--160 total throwing yards... (2 short TDs to his TE ... per usual for his receivers) Nothing to his wide receivers all day.... Welker 42 yards the whole day (35 on a defensive breakdown over the middle)... Branch 33 yards the whole day... no other wide receiver yardage whatsoever

--Completely outplayed by Flynn who was on the road dealing with crowd noise and making his first-ever NFL start...

Rodgers plays this game and it's not even close

HTH :cheers:

Vick and Cutler too high

Ryan too low

Vick will need to show that this isnt simply a case of the league forgetitng about him and then he takes them by storm again. Id like to see evidence that he has truely turned the page into an NFL QB.

Cutler, after the year he had last season will need to show a little more to be ranked 8th.

Ryan is flat out good. Can't ignore it.

1. Brady

2. Manning

3. Rivers

4. Brees

5. Rothlisberger

6. Ryan

7. Rodgers

8. Freeman

9. Vick

10. Romo

11. Flacco

12. Manning

13. Cassel

14. Cutler

15. Bradford

16. Schaub

17. Orton

Beyond that, Stafford (when healthy) and McCoy look like they have a lot potential and we'll see with Tebow. Rest of the QBs are hot garbage.

New England is a good TEAM with a good COACH...

The Bears.... not so much...one-hit wonders.... they have a reputation that's mostly based on luck...

And, truth be told, Brady is probably better than Grossman :cheers:

Can you do me a favor, buddy? Please look up Belicheck's career record without Brady.

Also, can you remind me of the other QB's who have won three Super Bowls (or maybe appeared in 4)? I just want to make sure we are comparing Brady to other mediocre QB's. :)

1. Brady

2. Manning

3. Rivers

4. Brees

5. Rothlisberger

6. Ryan

7. Rodgers

8. Freeman

9. Vick

10. Romo

11. Flacco

12. Manning

13. Cassel

14. Cutler

15. Bradford

16. Schaub

17. Orton

Beyond that, Stafford (when healthy) and McCoy look like they have a lot potential and we'll see with Tebow. Rest of the QBs are hot garbage.

Did Rothlisberger back you into a corner in the bathroom or something? No. 5? Seriously? I'd rather have any of your 6-10 picks over him.

Can you do me a favor, buddy? Please look up Belicheck's career record without Brady.

Also, can you remind me of the other QB's who have won three Super Bowls (or maybe appeared in 4)? I just want to make sure we are comparing Brady to other mediocre QB's. :)

Dont pay attention to 'dumhass' :thumbsup:

Brady is great QB and Belicheck is great coach. Not good but GREAT even non Patriots fans have to admit that. Like even ill admit Manning is great QB but his brother on the other hand is a whinny little beeatch. And looks like he is going to cry every game

Dont pay attention to 'dumhass' :thumbsup:

Brady is great QB and Belicheck is great coach. Not good but GREAT even non Patriots fans have to admit that. Like even ill admit Manning is great QB but his brother on the other hand is a whinny little beeatch. And looks like he is going to cry every game

I don't like 'dumhass'.... you are changing too many letters... it's seems forced... like a Margaret Cho comedy routine..

Brady is a pretty good quarterback.... but he's going to have to play better against the Packers if he expects to win against them on a nuetral field...

He does throw an absurd amount of his TD passes to TEs (two more today)... :dunno:

I'm a Colts fan and believe Peyton is the best of all time when it's all said and done, but Brady has been the best in the NFL this year. The dude is absolute money. For this season only, ignoring rings and all that:

1. Brady

2. Manning

3. Rivers

4. Vick

5. Brees

6. Rodgers

7. Roethlisberger

8. Romo

9. Ryan

10. Cutler

I don't like 'dumhass'.... you are changing too many letters... it's seems forced... like a Margaret Cho comedy routine..

Brady is a pretty good quarterback.... but he's going to have to play better against the Packers if he expects to win against them on a nuetral field...

He does throw an absurd amount of his TD passes to TEs (two more today)... :dunno:

Hopefully he can score more than 10 points because that was all that Rodgers could put up against that vaunted Bears defense (the same defense that Brady put 36 up on in a snow storm).

But hey....I guess you can make fun of him throwing to his tight ends......that seems....uh.....clever.......kinda......sorta..... :dunno:

I'm a Colts fan and believe Peyton is the best of all time when it's all said and done, but Brady has been the best in the NFL this year. The dude is absolute money. For this season only, ignoring rings and all that:

1. Brady

2. Manning

3. Rivers

4. Vick

5. Brees

6. Rodgers

7. Roethlisberger

8. Romo

9. Ryan

10. Cutler

Well put - I'm already getting fed up with the Manning/Brady career debate that apparently only centers around this season.

And while Manning has played extremely well most of the season (especially minus Addai, Clark, Collie, Gonzalez, Hart), I'd hafta put Vick at #2, Manning 3. But based on this season alone (as you said), why is Romo on the list?

Well put - I'm already getting fed up with the Manning/Brady career debate that apparently only centers around this season.

And while Manning has played extremely well most of the season (especially minus Addai, Clark, Collie, Gonzalez, Hart), I'd hafta put Vick at #2, Manning 3. But based on this season alone (as you said), why is Romo on the list?

If it makes you feel any better, I have always felt that Brady was better than Manning. Not just this season. :)

If it makes you feel any better, I have always felt that Brady was better than Manning. Not just this season. :)

And you've been right ... 2 years out of 10. :)

Vick - give any of these QBs Vick's o-line and they get crushed

Brady

Manning

Brees

Rodgers

Rivers

Big Ben

Romo

Ryan

Freeman

Bradford

Cutler

Flacco

Fitz

Tebow

Cassel

Well you can all thank the cack-smoking 49ers for this situation. With the talent they had they couldnt win 8 (hell SEVEN) games in the worst division in the history of the league! Seattle should have never been put in this position. Move 'em to LA!

It's a good thing Whitehurst showed he might actually belong in the league. I doubt there will be any QB's worthy of the 1st round at pick 21.

I've never been so conflicted about a Seattle victory in my life. :wacko:

Seriously, who gets your MVP vote? Vick, Brady, or Whitehurst?