Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

I binged watched every episode and I stopped with 2 episodes remaining. I don't want to be disappointed again.

Season 8 was a disaster 

On 9/25/2021 at 12:46 PM, Bier Meister said:

Season 8 was a disaster 

I thought the same, but that's not true. Some good stuff about Ned Stark and John Snow

31 minutes ago, edjr said:

I thought the same, but that's not true. Some good stuff about Ned Stark and John Snow

I just thought it was rushed.  Should have stretched it out more… and the last few episodes were terrible 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I just thought it was rushed.  Should have stretched it out more… and the last few episodes were terrible 

Yep.  The writers were too busy concentrating on their Netflix deal that they totally mailed in the last season.  They basically said, "F@ck You, we got our money!" to all the viewers who stuck with them over the years.

One of the worst endings on any TV show in history.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  The writers were too busy concentrating on their Netflix deal that they totally mailed in the last season.  They basically said, "F@ck You, we got our money!" to all the viewers who stuck with them over the years.

One of the worst endings on any TV show in history.

And it ended up cost them. Once Disney and Netflix saw how terrible it went most of their projects got cancelled.

I'll argue they just sucked. It's easier to take a really good book and turn it into a tv show. Than take some notes of what might happen and do the same. We saw those results in season 7 and 8. And yes 7 was almost as bad as 8

Who has a better story than bran? Literally every other character.

I don't want it.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

And it ended up cost them. Once Disney and Netflix saw how terrible it went most of their projects got cancelled.

I'll argue they just sucked. It's easier to take a really good book and turn it into a tv show. Than take some notes of what might happen and do the same. We saw those results in season 7 and 8. And yes 7 was almost as bad as 8

Who has a better story than bran? Literally every other character.

I don't want it.

👍

I do not remember disliking season 7 the previous times I’ve watched it.  I’ll keep that on my radar this time.

On 9/25/2021 at 6:12 AM, Kopy said:

I've been binge watching Supernatural since june. It's not to bad. If you've never seen it, give it a try. I'm not sure why I never watched it originally. But my grandson got me hooked.

My daughter really liked this show though I think it was partially because it had cute guys as the leads.  I watched a few shows and it seemed decent but I never stuck with it.

Maybe I'll give it another shot since I'm guessing you're not a teenage girl. :thumbsup: