Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

More zany ramblings from a lib FB frined

So you agree that the decline in the US Stock Market from late 2007 to early 2009 was because Barack Obama was running for POTUS?

How is this so focking hard to understand. Obama ran on how evil rich folks were. He is anti-business and didn't try to hide it. Of course folks were selling. Any smart person would. He ran on waging war against anyone making a profit for gawds sake.

Sux has focking owned this thread ~80 times over.

McCain would have done a whole hell of a lot better, right guys?

Could he have done worse??? I think not.

:cheers: No doubt, McCain was my guy.

Just to prove I'm no partisan hack, I'm also 100% that we'd be in better shape if Gore won in 2000.

Bush-Obama: the absolute worst 12 years of Presidenting EVAH. :doh:

Holy fock. Even though Bush sucked, Gore would have been a disaster of biblical proportions. Half the country would be dead if he got in. The dude never even fired a Daisey BB gun. We REALLY dodged a bullet in 2000.

Eggsactly.......

You should read before you jump in with your nonsense.

Geez you are really a moron.

My post had nothig whatsoever to do with the Stock market. I was simply pointing out to Sux tha Medstoopid relies on dolts for his ecomic talking points.

I'll chalk this one up to you spending too much time at happy hour today, unless you come back with more dipshittery.

How is this so focking hard to understand. Obama ran on how evil rich folks were. He is anti-business and didn't try to hide it. Of course folks were selling. Any smart person would. He ran on waging war against anyone making a profit for gawds sake.

there was definitely the sentiment that the private sector was going to have an uphill climb against both the economy and the white house, and the Scott Brown/midterms was a reaction to that....

She is an economist, not a grammorist, and I believe she told me she owned a company as reason for why she know more about real estate than me...

But no way is she in any way arrogant. Nuh uh. Unpossible; does not compute. :doublethumbsup:

I calculated 340 billion per year on average from this site

http://www.tax.com/taxcom/taxblog.nsf/Permalink/CHAS-89LPZ9

Other sites are predicting that the Bush tax cuts are going to take a larger chunk in the future, and if the tax cuts are left in place it could cause an additional 4 trillion dollar loss in revenue in the next decade.

Although. I blame obama for continuing the tax cuts when he had a clear opportunity to get rid of them.

Ugh.

Are tax cuts economically stimulative?

Ugh.

Are tax cuts economically stimulative?

Take the extremes to figure it out.... If taxes were moved up to 100% would it be stimulative? If taxes were moves to 0% would it be stimulative? I think you'll find your answer.

Take the extremes to figure it out.... If taxes were moved up to 100% would it be stimulative? If taxes were moves to 0% would it be stimulative? I think you'll find your answer.

Oh, I know the answer here. I'm wondering if MTSkiBum will acknowledge it, as his figures don't account for even one cent of economic stimulus in his complaint about the Bush Tax Cuts.

I have a few facebook friends the same way. Right now I have a friend on there that b1tches constantly about public transportation. She and her husband are handicapped and they expect the government to bend over every time they need a ride. One of her children is graduating and she says she and her husband can not go because the buses don't run on Sunday. So they are blaming IU, the city government and the state government.

Geez you are really a moron.

My post had nothig whatsoever to do with the Stock market. I was simply pointing out to Sux tha Medstoopid relies on dolts for his ecomic talking points.

I'll chalk this one up to you spending too much time at happy hour today, unless you come back with more dipshittery.

MedStudent's comments were in reply to Sux claiming that Obama merely existing caused the stock market decline.... and I guess the recession.... and I guess the decline in the entire world's markets..... and I guess the financial crisis, which he claimed was the dumbest post he had ever read. So when you responded to the post that Med made.... It DID have something to do with the stock market because that was the whole topic being discussed. HTH

I was shocked earlier. Now I'm just in the Twilight Zone. I can't believe there are two people on earth that can not only think this, but say it out loud.

I talked to Sux on the phone earlier and I told him I was going to map out my menstrual cycle and find a correlation to the rise and fall of the stock market. And it would have about as much relevance as what he said did.

MedStudent's comments were in reply to Sux claiming that Obama merely existing caused the stock market decline.... and I guess the recession.... and I guess the decline in the entire world's markets..... and I guess the financial crisis, which he claimed was the dumbest post he had ever read. So when you responded to the post that Med made.... It DID have something to do with the stock market because that was the whole topic being discussed. HTH

Cool.

So it wasn't Happy Hour. You felt compelled to come back to heap even more dipshittery on your pile dipshittery. Do yourself a favor and don't post here again.

But no way is she in any way arrogant. Nuh uh. Unpossible; does not compute. :doublethumbsup:

Why are you obsessed with me?

And :lol: at you calling ME arrogant..... :lol:

Cool.

So it wasn't Happy Hour. You felt compelled to come back to heap even more dipshittery on your pile dipshittery. Do yourself a favor and don't post here again.

How is that doing me a favor? It's pretty much general consensus you are the worst poster here. The righties don't even like you.

I was shocked earlier. Now I'm just in the Twilight Zone. I can't believe there are two people on earth that can not only think this, but say it out loud.

I talked to Sux on the phone earlier and I told him I was going to map out my menstrual cycle and find a correlation to the rise and fall of the stock market. And it would have about as much relevance as what he said did.

Obama has attacked folks publicly for some time now about for making a profit. Hell, didn't he even say something like now is not the time for profits. It is beyond belief that you can not see the connection.

Even though I love you nikki, I think it is you who is in the twilight zone.

How is that doing me a favor? It's pretty much general consensus you are the worst poster here. The righties don't even like you.

Your opinionof how everone else here views me doesn't change the fact you are showing your monkey a$$ in this thread. I gave you outs, but you are too dense to take em.

Your opinionof how everone else here views me doesn't change the fact you are showing your monkey a$ in this thread. I gave you outs, but you are too dense to take em.

Please give examples of me showing my monkey a$.

Obama has attacked folks publicly for some time now about for making a profit. Hell, didn't he even say something like now is not the time for profits. It is beyond belief that you can not see the connection.

So when the Dow dropped 3000 points between September and October of 2008, that was because the speculators were anticipating Obama getting elected and focking up the market? It wasn't because the banking crisis had come to a head and President Bush announced that we needed a $700 billion bank bailout at the end of September to ensure that our economy and financial markets remained intact? I remember him talking about potential depressions and stuff....

:wacko:

Not the time for Bonuses, IIRC

So when the Dow dropped 3000 points between September and October of 2008, that was because the speculators were anticipating Obama getting elected and focking up the market? It wasn't because the banking crisis had come to a head and President Bush announced that we needed a $700 billion bank bailout at the end of September to ensure that our economy and financial markets remained intact? I remember him talking about potential depressions and stuff....

:wacko:

Not hardly. That was from the cable news clowns predicting recession for 4 focking years because they wanted one so bad with Bush in office. Folks started believing it and the news pundits made it happen. Just like they tried EVERYTHING possible to lose the Iraq war.

Not hardly. That was from the cable news clowns predicting recession for 4 focking years because they wanted one so bad with Bush in office. Folks started believing it and the news pundits made it happen. Just like they tried EVERYTHING possible to lose the Iraq war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1C_ZdborAk

Your President was saying it. Not just the media.....

I can't find his speech from the end of September when he first proposed to bail out the banks.

Is this revisionist history? I'm really appalled....

And Obama's presidential nomination caused all this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1C_ZdborAk

I can't find his speech from the end of September when he first proposed to bail out the banks.

Is this revisionist history? I'm really appalled....

And Obama's presidential nomination caused all this???

That was one of Bush's many liberal polices and I was outraged when he suggested the bail out.

Uh, NO on the last two.:rolleyes:

My president??? You mean he wasn't yours???

My president??? You mean he wasn't yours???

Yes... he was mine too. And I've already stated earlier in this thread that I trusted him on this matter.

OK. I found Bush's State of the Union from September 24, 2008. Thank God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA&feature=fvwrel

My POINT IS...... How anyone could suggest that Obama's mere presence in the presidential race was any kind of significant factor in the rapid decline in the stock market in the fourth quarter of 2008 when all this shiit was going on does not live on the same planet as me.

And listen to Bush. He is not being influenced by the liberal elite media I would presume here. They are his words.

As for the bailouts.... I'm not saying they were right or wrong. That's not what I was discussing with Sux and it's not what you were claiming he won the thread 80 times over about.

*smooches*

Yes... he was mine too. And I've already stated earlier in this thread that I trusted him on this matter.

OK. I found Bush's State of the Union from September 24, 2008. Thank God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA&feature=fvwrel

My POINT IS...... How anyone could suggest that Obama's mere presence in the presidential race was any kind of significant factor in the rapid decline in the stock market in the fourth quarter of 2008 when all this shiit was going on does not live on the same planet as me.

And listen to Bush. He is not being influenced by the liberal elite media I would presume here. They are his words.

As for the bailouts.... I'm not saying they were right or wrong. That's not what I was discussing with Sux and it's not what you were claiming he won the thread 80 times over about.

*smooches*

:wub:

I was just answering the bailouts concern with Bush.

All I was saying is that if you knew future policies were going to cost you lots of money in a few months or so, you would sell and get while the gettin is good. Why would anyone want to lose money??

I can't say anymore. The *smooches* done me in.:wub:

:wub:

I was just answering the bailouts concern with Bush.

All I was saying is that if you knew future policies were going to cost you lots of money in a few months or so, you would sell and get while the gettin is good. Why would anyone want to lose money??

I can't say anymore. The *smooches* done me in.:wub:

He talks a lot about the state of the stock market if you didn't watch.

*smooches* again :P

I seriously can't believe I'm reading that people believe that Obama was responsible for the stock market crash. Really? I've seen some asinine things on this forum before, but this borders on insanity. If anyone is to blame, it's Clinton and Bush's "everyone should own a home" policies that fueled the sub prime mortgage fiasco that stared this decline. How anyone could choose to ignore that, is beyond me. Putting the blame on Obama is not only wrong, but pathetic.

And the banks learned their lessons, so there's little risk of that nonsense happening again.

:lol: :huh: :doh:

:lol: :huh: :doh:

I should have qualified that with "in the near future" Volty. I can't say in 20 years they won't pull this shiit again. At least in the short term I think they will be a little bit more rational. Also some of the regulations that came out of the mess should help prevent it in the future. :cheers:

I seriously can't believe I'm reading that people believe that Obama was responsible for the stock market crash. Really? I've seen some asinine things on this forum before, but this borders on insanity. If anyone is to blame, it's Clinton and Bush's "everyone should own a home" policies that fueled the sub prime mortgage fiasco that stared this decline. How anyone could choose to ignore that, is beyond me. Putting the blame on Obama is not only wrong, but pathetic.

I had a serious "OMG I need to move to Canada because I can't believe I live someplace where people are saying this and I am embarrassed to be an American" moment today. But then Sux called me and I yelled at him for like 15 minutes and he told me I was cute so my anger went away. :lol:

I should have qualified that with "in the near future" Volty. I can't say in 20 years they won't pull this shiit again. At least in the short term I think they will be a little bit more rational. Also some of the regulations that came out of the mess should help prevent it in the future. :cheers:

They fought against/watered down all those regulations, and will get the ones that did pass tossed out at the first opportunity. Half the Dems and all the Republicans on the Banking committees are wholly owned subsidiaries of the banks. They are are doing everything they can to get their obedient lapdogs on the Banking committees to undermine/undercut Elizabeth Warren at every opportunity.

The banks are doing the same things they were doing before. What they leaned is that Uncle Sucker will have their backs when they fock up and none of them will be held accountable.

They fought against/watered down all those regulations, and will get the ones that did pass tossed out at the first opportunity. Half the Dems and all the Republicans on the Banking committees are wholly owned subsidiaries of the banks. They are are doing everything they can to get their obedient lapdogs on the Banking committees to undermine/undercut Elizabeth Warren at every opportunity.

The banks are doing the same things they were doing before. What they leaned is that Uncle Sucker will have their backs when they fock up and none of them will be held accountable.

Ten years ago I didn't have a POT to PISS in and I got loans without any down payments. I was a half million dollars in debt when the gubmint gave me loans I had NO FAWKING BIDNESS AQURING. Chase was one. And i applaud them today because of their ignorance.

Ten years ago I didn't have a POT to PISS in and I got loans without any down payments. I was a half million dollars in debt when the gubmint gave me loans I had NO FAWKING BIDNESS AQURING. Chase was one. And i applaud them today because of their ignorance.

The gubmint and Chase are not the same. Or, more precisely, they're not supposed to be.

MedStudent's comments were in reply to Sux claiming that Obama merely existing caused the stock market decline...and I guess the recession.... and I guess the decline in the entire world's markets..... and I guess the financial crisis, which he claimed was the dumbest post he had ever read. So when you responded to the post that Med made.... It DID have something to do with the stock market because that was the whole topic being discussed. HTH

You crazy kvnt...You know that I :wub: you, but you also know that I didn't even come close to saying this.

All that I implied was that the stock market started taking some sharp drops from the day that Barry was named the Dems choice and afterwards.

I never said anything about the economy,(I think) but purely the DJIA.

My whole point was / still is that the stock market is a speculation about the future, and when Barry got the nod, he laid out his plan very simply. Tax tax tax. Socialized health care, the rich suck, etc...

The investors (buyers)got scared of an uncertain future and backed away from the market (as they should have) until Barrys plans were more clear to them.

I had a serious "OMG I need to move to Canada because I can't believe I live someplace where people are saying this and I am embarrassed to be an American" moment today. But then Sux called me and I yelled at him for like 15 minutes and he told me I was cute so my anger went away. :lol:

I think I'm going to need one of those phone calls cause I'm seriously still in disbelief.

Also, thank you to GoCrippled, RP, Mensa, Nuggs, and a couple others. (Nikki, you are not one of the 'others')

I obviously didn't 'own' this thread (a 2007 instead of 2008 reference fock up prevented that), but Nikki sure as hell got her liberal dumb ass handed to her by you people.

(Except for Dr.Grimm who just wants a piece of her skinny ass....Can't blame him for that, tho) :D