Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Union Thugs disrupt Special Olympics with protest.

Hahahaha..... sweet avatar.... I miss IMMTupacShakur..... Is he still chumming around with that rabid racist Donald Driver? :lol:

I don't think so. He's been offering to fly geeks to Texas to meet him for a drink. I think he might be lonely.

:(

Do you support funding cuts to the Special Olympics?

Where in the Constitution does it give the Federal Govt the right to spend tax dollars on special olympics?

Where in the Constitution does it give the Federal Govt the right to spend tax dollars on special olympics?

So you're for funding cuts. So if you don't care if the Special Olympics are compromised financially, why do you care if they're compromised ideologically?

Of course not. Any time your union thug heroes pull some stupid stunt you would prefer a media black out. They did this for the publicity. The got it, it just isn't the kind of publicity they were hoping for. It blew up in their faces.

Deal with it.

How did you end up in the race? :music_guitarred:

As I said about the protestors...idiotic...but once again you parse someone's quote and leave out where he said

Personally, I wish protesters would stay home for events like this... but I guess staying quiet is the next best thing...

If you can't take someone's full post and all of the context with it...just don't respond. You only make yourself look like an ass.

So you're for funding cuts. So if you don't care if the Special Olympics are compromised financially, why do you care if they're compromised ideologically?

Do you expect you will get an actual answer to a direct question from him?

Do you expect you will get an actual answer to a direct question from him?

I think he's answered loud and clear.

:dunno:

As I said about the protestors...idiotic...but once again you parse someone's quote and leave out where he said

If you can't take someone's full post and all of the context with it...just don't respond. You only make yourself look like an ass.

WTF does him saying he wished they stayed home have to do with him saying it wasn't newsworthy?

They didn't stay home, so it's newsworthy. Just because he thinks they should have stayed home doesn't mean we have to ignore them when they don't.

WTF does him saying he wished they stayed home have to do with him saying it wasn't newsworthy?

They didn't stay home, so it's newsworthy. Just because he thinks they should have stayed home doesn't mean we have to ignore them when they don't.

Basically, you act as if he is condoning their action because he thought it was not really that newsworthy of a story since the Special Olympic people are quoted as if it was not that big of a deal to them.

I think he's answered loud and clear.

I believe the Federal govt should do the very few things it is authorized to do under our Constitution. Show me where in the Constitution they have the authority to spend money on this and we can talk about it's merits.

If you can't show this then we don't need to be spending the money. If the country had been run using this guide we wouldn't be on the verge of financial collapse.

There is a difference between asking someone to sit down and then pulling the chair out from under them and not asking them to sit down at all.

Basically, you act as if he is condoning their action because he thought it was not really that newsworthy of a story since the Special Olympic people are quoted as if it was not that big of a deal to them.

Basically, you are wrong. You accused me of leaving out part of his post to twist what he said. I left out part of his qoute cuz I didn't address that part in any way. I addresses the part I quoted.

Now STFU or I'll bitchslap you again.

Basically, you are wrong. You accused me of leaving out part of his post to twist what he said. I left out part of his qoute cuz I didn't address that part in any way. I addresses the part I quoted.

Now STFU or I'll bitchslap you again.

I accuse you of parsing because its what you do.

Its your way of spinning nearly everything...you also left off the quote that made him say it was not news.

You have never once bitchslapped me and you never will. You constantly get destroyed on this board by everyone. Its not even difficult anymore.

If the country had been run using this guide we wouldn't be on the verge of financial collapse.

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

<_<

Also, it seems as if you're saying you're not only behind cuts in funding, you want funding absolutely wiped out. That's fine, but you'd have to concede that such cuts would greatly affect the Special Olympics, right? I mean, we're talking 5-10 million bucks. That's insignificant when you're talking US budget, but it means a lot to these folks. And if you're in favor of adversely affecting the program, why are you so against these protesters then?

Because.....they're liberal. That's about the only time you're consistent....when you're playing partisan politics.

:thumbsdown:

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

<_<

Also, it seems as if you're saying you're not only behind cuts in funding, you want funding absolutely wiped out. That's fine, but you'd have to concede that such cuts would greatly affect the Special Olympics, right? I mean, we're talking 5-10 million bucks. That's insignificant when you're talking US budget, but it means a lot to these folks. And if you're in favor of adversely affecting the program, why are you so against these protesters then?

Because.....they're liberal. That's about the only time you're consistent....when you're playing partisan politics.

:thumbsdown:

STill waiting for you to show me where in the Constitution the Fed govt is allowed to spend money on this. Once you do we can debate the merits of the expenditures.

STill waiting for you to show me where in the Constitution the Fed govt is allowed to spend money on this. Once you do we can debate the merits of the expenditures.

I conceded the point. I can't show where in the Constitution monies for the Special Olympics is mentioned. And since you said:

If you can't show this then we don't need to be spending the money.

It was safe to assume that you want $0 spent from Federal Funds to the Special Olympics. In an effort to balance the budget.....which, in this case you're puffing your chest out because you came up with $7.50 to help pay a $2 Million tab.....in an effort to balance the budget you wanna defund the Special Olympics even though doing so doesn't really help with balancing the budget.

So you're for impacting the Special Olympics....on a much grander scale....when it's in accordance with your principles but against it when dirty, hippie liberals are responsible.

That's pretty cold man. Killing funds for the Special Olympics. Have you no heart?

Just did, Fukkchops. :pointstosky:

You are a hero...in your own mind.

Reality is a far different story.

I conceded the point. I can't show where in the Constitution monies for the Special Olympics is mentioned. And since you said:

It was safe to assume that you want $0 spent from Federal Funds to the Special Olympics. In an effort to balance the budget.....which, in this case you're puffing your chest out because you came up with $7.50 to help pay a $2 Million tab.....in an effort to balance the budget you wanna defund the Special Olympics even though doing so doesn't really help with balancing the budget.

So you're for impacting the Special Olympics....on a much grander scale....when it's in accordance with your principles but against it when dirty, hippie liberals are responsible.

That's pretty cold man. Killing funds for the Special Olympics. Have you no heart?

:cry: You parsed my quote and took it out of context! :cry:

I'm sure Slo Nuff just missed that, or he would be all over your arse. :cheers:

Only problem is his parse did not remove any real context as you have done in the past.

Nice try, but you fail yet again.

So you don't object to anything I've said?

You're trying to pay for a $2Million home by taking away ice cream money from some kid with Downs.

Stay classy RP.

Stay classy RP.

Thanks, I will.

I will continue to advocate that the Fed govt do only the very limited things the Constitution empowers it to do. Don't know if "classy' is the best word for that, but I'll take it. :music_guitarred:

Thanks, I will.

I will continue to advocate that the Fed govt do only the very limited things the Constitution empowers it to do. Don't know if "classy' is the best word for that, but I'll take it. :music_guitarred:

The Constitution says nothing about providing medical to our military personnel. So you now think we should close Walter Reed...because it ain't mentioned in the Constitution either.

But we already knew you weren't exactly a fan of the troops.....which is why you deleted the thread demeaning the NH National Guard.

Stay classy RP!

But we already knew you weren't exactly a fan of the troops.....which is why you deleted the thread demeaning the NH National Guard.

:rolleyes:

So you don't object to anything I've said?

You're trying to pay for a $2Million home by taking away ice cream money from some kid with Downs.

Stay classy RP.

FeelingMN, there are numerous worthy causes which the government may need to defund to keep our country financially afloat. Even though RP is unintentionally sabotaging his chances to be a winner by excluding government SO funding, this has nothing to do with pointing out the protests are asinine. I'm sure he would make a similar thread if a planned parenthood speech was interrupted by these liberal hooligans.

If we're cutting the budget, then sorry, but retards are in the cuts. There is no gain for us to subsidize some "feel good" event for the less fortunate.

If we're cutting the budget, then sorry, but retards are in the cuts. There is no gain for us to subsidize some "feel good" event for the less fortunate.

The point is not whether we should/not cut funding.

The point is the GOP...whom RP supports...is gonna cut funding for a group he thought shouldn't have had their event interrupted by protesters....liberal, union protesters. He's up in arms by their classless display....not their behavior which was pretty calm by demonstration standards, but their choice of venue.

If he thinks such events should be respected, then why is he in favor of cutting them? According to him, it's because such expenditures aren't addressed within the Constitution. Fair enough....except neither is the medical coverage for our armed forces personnel.

Plus, cutting SO is like coming up with $7.50 for a $2Million home....and that's the correct scale. I'm fine with cutting it...whatever...but don't tell me you're doing it to really try to balance the budget. You're doing it because fewer folks are going to be outraged when cuts affect the poor and disadvantaged....and at the end of the day, it's less harmful politically.

It's bullsh!t politics.....just like the protests.

I'm not quite sure how you equate my position that the Fed govt should only do what it is authorized to do by the Constitution with these union asshats, but if that's the best ya got run with it. :overhead:

The point is the GOP...whom RP supports...is gonna cut funding for a group he thought shouldn't have had their event interrupted by protesters....liberal, union protesters. He's up in arms by their classless display....not their behavior which was pretty calm by demonstration standards, but their choice of venue.

:wacko: They stood between the Governor and the Special Olympians. Just admit that they were waaaay out of line, and stop deflecting.

If he thinks such events should be respected, then why is he in favor of cutting them? According to him, it's because such expenditures aren't addressed within the Constitution.

:wacko: Are you unable to distinguish between interrupting an awards moment with a bunch of Special Olympians, and simply not supporting public funding for such events? What would be analogous is if Walker had refused to attend on the grounds that he doesn't support public funding. That too would have deprived these individuals of their accolades.

Fair enough....except neither is the medical coverage for our armed forces personnel.

The Constitution endowes the right for Government to provide a military, so this is a far more grey area than this topic. You're deflecting.

Plus, cutting SO is like coming up with $7.50 for a $2Million home....and that's the correct scale. I'm fine with cutting it...whatever...but don't tell me you're doing it to really try to balance the budget. You're doing it because fewer folks are going to be outraged when cuts affect the poor and disadvantaged....and at the end of the day, it's less harmful politically.

Bullsh!t politics is trying to isolate one small publicly funded topic (SO) as a political tool to claim that the motives for cutting it are something other than reducing the budget. It is one of thousands of things which must be cut; it's a matter of changing the entitlement psychology of the Government, and the People.

If he thinks such events should be respected, then why is he in favor of cutting them? According to him, it's because such expenditures aren't addressed within the Constitution. Fair enough....except neither is the medical coverage for our armed forces personnel.

Maybe you missed it the first time I posted so I will repeat

There is a difference between asking someone to sit down and then pulling the chair out from under them and not asking them to sit down at all.

The problem with your $2 million analogy is that you are the one building the $2 million house not RP and you are doing it with money you don't have $7.50 at a time. I say tear that house down today!

Maybe you missed it the first time I posted so I will repeat

The problem with your $2 million analogy is that you are the one building the $2 million house not RP and you are doing it with money you don't have $7.50 at a time. I say tear that house down today!

And there's a difference between raining on somebody's parade and inviting them to Fukushima right after an earthquake.

There is no problem with my analogy as it was simply to demonstrate scale. But going with what you've said, I'm not the one who's built the house. We're the ones who've built this house. Personally, I wanna get rid of some of our expensive jewelry and artwork. It'll go much further in settling our debts than our Oak Ridge Boys CD collection. Yet very few are willing to consider this as an option.

The fact is we're in deep sh!t. Let's really start to address the problem rather than playing politics...and when you're budget cuts focus primarily on the poor and disadvantaged, you're really doing nothing than playing politics. You're trying to have the best of both worlds; stay ideologically consistent by proposing budget cuts....but proposing cuts that won't cut too deep and affect too many of your constiuents....so they can continue to enjoy the same standard of life they've grown accustomed to.

I am not defending the protesters. I am not decrying cuts to Special Olympics. I am simply saying both sides play politics. It's completely obvious...and yet there's so much disagreement.

:wacko: They stood between the Governor and the Special Olympians. Just admit that they were waaaay out of line, and stop deflecting.

Nobody cares... The shook hands with the special olympians and everybody from Special Olympics said they weren't a disturbance at all...

Personally, I think those kids have Too Much Time on Their Hands, to quote Styx.... but I guess in the scale of things its no better or worse than being a chubby focker pretending to be 5 percent body fat and arguing all day with anonymous people and researching obscure websites (Maritime Sentry!) to back up his right-wing-crazy worldview....

The Capitol has been a weird place since Gov. Douchenozzle decided to try to turn the rest of Wisconsin into Detroit like he did Milwaukee.... There's been a constant stream of protestors both serious and humorous all around that place.

I understand the talking point that you Walkershau Housewive Hens want to circulate amongst yourself as you do your nails and re-circulate racist emails all day long is that "UNION THUGS STOMP ON SPECIAL OLYMPIANS"

But the reality is that you d!ckweeds with your offensive use of the term "LIBTARDS" and such give a rats ass about Special Olympians as does your party who continually votes to cut them and stomp on them both locally and nationally...

Governor Flunkout has been in hiding for months and thought he could finally come out using the Special Oympians as his human shields so to speak... Him speaking for the Special Olympians is like Forrest Gregg speaking at a Ditka Ceremony or you speaking at an anti-Twinkie Rally..... Nobody believes it....

I guarantee Special Olympics finds Gov. Douchnozzle far more offensive that 5-6 dipsh!t college student dressed as silent zombies...

So, move on to the next story already.... Maybe the GOP running fake candidates in the Recall primaries until enough Koch money comes in for an election?

And why are these handful of 19 year old dipsh!ts labeled "UNION THUGS!!!!!" ???? [they seemed to be protesting something with cuts to student education or who knows what....]

Do you bored Republican housewives process anything in your brains before you regurgitate it? :thumbsdown:

Nobody cares... The shook hands with the special olympians and everybody from Special Olympics said they weren't a disturbance at all...

Personally, I think those kids have Too Much Time on Their Hands, to quote Styx.... but I guess in the scale of things its no better or worse than being a chubby focker pretending to be 5 percent body fat and arguing all day with anonymous people and researching obscure websites (Maritime Sentry!) to back up his right-wing-crazy worldview....

The Capitol has been a weird place since Gov. Douchenozzle decided to try to turn the rest of Wisconsin into Detroit like he did Milwaukee.... There's been a constant stream of protestors both serious and humorous all around that place.

I understand the talking point that you Walkershau Housewive Hens want to circulate amongst yourself as you do your nails and re-circulate racist emails all day long is that "UNION THUGS STOMP ON SPECIAL OLYMPIANS"

But the reality is that you d!ckweeds with your offensive use of the term "LIBTARDS" and such give a rats ass about Special Olympians as does your party who continually votes to cut them and stomp on them both locally and nationally...

Governor Flunkout has been in hiding for months and thought he could finally come out using the Special Oympians as his human shields so to speak... Him speaking for the Special Olympians is like Forrest Gregg speaking at a Ditka Ceremony or you speaking at an anti-Twinkie Rally..... Nobody believes it....

I guarantee Special Olympics finds Gov. Douchnozzle far more offensive that 5-6 dipsh!t college student dressed as silent zombies...

So, move on to the next story already.... Maybe the GOP running fake candidates in the Recall primaries until enough Koch money comes in for an election?

I take it you live in Wisconsin. It is easy to see why Wisconsin has become the laughing stock of the country. Today unions do nothing more than protect the poor worker at the expense of the good worker. Have fun living in your Utopia.

BTW: How is the state being turned in Detroit?

And why are these handful of 19 year old dipsh!ts labeled "UNION THUGS!!!!!" ???? [they seemed to be protesting something with cuts to student education or who knows what....]

Do you bored Republican housewives process anything in your brains before you regurgitate it? :thumbsdown:

You need to actually watch the video. Some of those 19 year olds have led a hard life, what with their gray hair and beer bellies. :music_guitarred:

Unions target the youth because they are sophomoric and easily manipulated...

shut your pie hole libtard

shut your pie hole libtard

That's one of the more intellectually stimulating things I've read in days.

Link?

Only thing I found was this:

The Special Olympics did not respond to a request for comment.

How's that collective bargaining working out for ya dumbhass ? Bwwwwaaaaaaahaaaaahhhaaaaaaa

:banana:

That's one of the more intellectually stimulating things I've read in days.

What are you getting your dad for fathers day ? Anal bleach kit ?