Sign in to follow this  
DeaLerZ

Randy Moss possibly to the Jets...

If they are not able to re-sign Braylon Edwards.. what can we expect from Randy Moss?? I know Moss is 34.. but I believe he still has a couple of good years left, and I for one am excited about his potential to play alongside Santonio Holmes..and I think Rex Ryan can bring the best out of a guy like him

65 Rec, 1,000 yds 10tds.. would be reasonable if he lands there

Jason La Canfora

Jets have interest in Randy Moss

Jason La Canfora

By Jason La Canfora |

Published: July 27th, 2011 | Tags: New York Jets, Randy Moss, Rex Ryan, Santonio Holmes

After retaining Santonio Holmes, the Jets are far from certain that they’ll be able keep free-agent WR Braylon Edwards, and the team is lining up other options, including Randy Moss.

There has been contact between the sides. Rex Ryan can handle outspoken stars (see his years as an assistant with the Ravens with Ray Lewis), and there is mutual interest, according to league sources.

Well lets see here.......JETS are a run oriented team and Moss wants the ball.

JETS + Randy Moss = :cry: MOSS :cry:

Well lets see here.......JETS are a run oriented team and Moss wants the ball.

JETS + Randy Moss = :cry: MOSS :cry:

Going to be fun watching the melt down that happens if they do sign Randy.

I'm not sure if this will help us run the ball bc teams will have to account for moss or whether moss' lacks of hustle and taking plays off will hurt our blocking. Bring back Braylon.

Going to be fun watching the melt down that happens if they do sign Randy.

If it does it couldnt happen to a nicer bunch :thumbsup:

Just give Braylon the cash/years he wants. You'd be set at both WR positions for the long term...with two good receivers who already have a good rapport with Sanchez. I mean really if you can't come up with a better replacement than Moss then just resign Braylon to a new deal. Moss made virtually no impact on three teams last year. He is done as a starting WR...but I don't think he's sees himself as a #3 wideout. I wouldn't want him around a young solid QB like Sanchez anyway. Just wait till the game when Moss has no receptions and starts yelling at Sanchez on the sidelines.