Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

League Draft

The draft starts immediately, although it's a slow start. I don't think the #1 pick or many other folks even realize it yet. I won't turn the timer on until round two.

Here is our league site at myfantasyleague.com: http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/61199#0

Our draft order is:

1- calliso

2- Gordon

3- Sux

4-GoColts

5-23 guests

6- Voltaire

7-redtodd

8- Blade

9- TBBOM

Shotsup

11- Big Blue

12- VoR

13- Nikki

14- Kilroy

Dude. What's the password?

I am struggling without the password too. :(

The password is: oicu812 for all teams. Be sure to change it after you take over.

IN!!! :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Commish,

Other owners probably don't know about the site at MFL right now because invites weren't sent out. You can send them out from the mfl site if you want.

Commish,

Other owners probably don't know about the site at MFL right now because invites weren't sent out. You can send them out from the mfl site if you want.

It's still a bit of a clusterfock right now. But MFL doesn't magically know where to send invites unless I put in their emails and I don't have emails.

I've been having on again/off again problems accessing MFL for the last two weeks. Fortunatly, despite my periods of being locked out, I finished both drafts I participated in (with help) and was able to get this league 95% set up last night. The important stuff is finished and entered, I wanted to monkey around with the colors and background which is all still the default setting.

The draft starts immediately, although it's a slow start. I don't think the #1 pick or many other folks even realize it yet. I won't turn the timer on until round two.

Here is our league site at myfantasyleague.com: http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/61199#0

Our draft order is:

1- calliso

2- Gordon

3- Sux

4-GoColts

5-23 guests

6- Voltaire

7-redtodd

8- Blade

9- TBBOM

Shotsup

11- Big Blue

12- VoR

13- Nikki

14- Kilroy

what number am I ?

what number am I ?

I rolled the draft order randomly with 14 d100 rolls at an online site. The individual die roll corresponds to the order that folks joined the league. The results of the rolls are posted in the league recruiting thread and the host site verifies the rolls. Originally, you and TBBOM tied at 31. So I didn't list 9/10 until I rerolled a tiebreaker and TBBOM was ninth and you were tenth.

I've been having on again/off again problems accessing MFL for the last two weeks. Fortunatly, despite my periods of being locked out, I finished both drafts I participated in (with help) and was able to get this league 95% set up last night. The important stuff is finished and entered, I wanted to monkey around with the colors and background which is all still the default setting.

I have already changed all my colors and settings and sh1t. :headbanger:

Also, season kicks off in 18 days. Might be tough for a slow boat this big. :unsure:

Also, season kicks off in 18 days. Might be tough for a slow boat this big. :unsure:

Yeah, plus it's a bit disorganized to start so we'll lose a few days until all 14 of us figure out what's going on.

We'll knock out as much as we can. We'll probably have to accelerate it with a live draft later but the more we knock out, the shorter that will be.

Yeah, plus it's a bit disorganized to start so we'll lose a few days until all 14 of us figure out what's going on.

We'll knock out as much as we can. We'll probably have to accelerate it with a live draft later but the more we knock out, the shorter that will be.

Sounds like a plan. :banana:

ETA: I like slow boat. :banana:

We have time. We'll get it done.

:thumbsup: My main fear was folks not signing into the site in a timely fashion.

I'm in as the Godfather, since we seem to have a movie thing going here.

So we have two seperate leagues, top 3 in each league playoff? :wacko:

If we expand to a second conference, we'd eliminate the 5/6 teams from each conference and go with the top four in each.

That's not nice, not nice at all.... :nono:

Sowwy. I'll try to censor myself.

I take it back. Shotsup is actually very "special".

Sowwy. I'll try to censor myself.

I take it back. Shotsup is actually very "special".

Much better. :thumbsup:

Either way, I'm just happy we have a Sux sighting so all the owners have checked in. :banana:

Now, if Gordon would ever make his pick we might get this draft really rolling. :wall:

Sorry, had a long day of work and didn't know we were starting tonight but my pick is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all good, just having some anonymous, online fun....

I'm confused now. I thought I was going to be in the league, but I'm hearing that everyone but Sux has signed in, and I hadn't been to the site yet. Am I not in this now? Little help. :unsure: :dunno:

Our draft order is:

1- calliso

2- Gordon

3- Sux

4-GoColts

5-23 guests

6- Voltaire

7-redtodd

8- Blade

9- TBBOM

Shotsup

11- Big Blue 12- VoR

13- Nikki

14- Kilroy

Well now I'm confused. :dunno:

Well now I'm confused. :dunno:

Who's controlling the Goonies if it's not you?

Got me, I haven't even logged in and I just went to and saw that the league was full looking. :(

We can't have this. Hard telling who it is and what their intentions are. They might blow up the league. :unsure:

We can't have this. Hard telling who it is and what their intentions are. They might blow up the league. :unsure:

I wonder if this idiot knows if we find out who it is, someone is going to his house to punch him in the face in front of his wife and kids.

Volty, can you get IP addresses?

I wonder if this idiot knows if we find out who it is, someone is going to his house to punch him in the face in front of his wife and kids.

Volty, can you get IP addresses?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I feel bad, but this could have been so much worse.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I feel bad, but this could have been so much worse.

Yea I agree. But the idiot had to know at some point very soon we would figure out he's not BB.