Sign in to follow this  
Congratulations to Barack Obama...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 19% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-five percent (45%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -26.

This is the lowest Approval Index rating yet measured for President Obama. The previous low was -24 reached yesterday and also in September 2010. Additionally, the level of Strong Approval matches the lowest yet recorded. By way of comparison, President Bush had ratings near the end of his second term in the minus 30s.

And he has the media on his side. :overhead: How out of touch is the media?

Not so much, out of touch as they are moonbat liberals. very similar to you fascist conservatives

That ship accomplished it's mission. ;)

The Lemmings on the left still don't understand that but none of them were in the military so they wouldn't have a clue. :lol:

My unit had dozens of "mission accomplished" in Viet Nam. :dunno:

That ship accomplished it's mission. ;)

it must have been the only one in the entire fleet to do such, as it was the only one to have a mission accomplished party. Not bad, 1 out of how many?

The Lemmings on the left still don't understand that but none of them were in the military so they wouldn't have a clue. :lol:

left? :lol:

I'm as left as you are coherent.

Not liking Bush puts you on the left? Really? :overhead:

The most left "conservative" president ever.

it must have been the only one in the entire fleet to do such, as it was the only one to have a mission accomplished party. Not bad, 1 out of how many?

Not the only one, but it accomplished it's mission nonetheless.

you're claiming you're not a lefty ? :lol:

You're a fool and were obviously never in combat.

you're claiming you're not a lefty ? :lol:

You claiming you know? :lol: :lol:

Not even close. I can't focking stand liberals.

Every test I take, centrist libertarian. you should keep to things you know, like computers and hair salons

Honestly I really beleive you don't know the difference.

Honestly I really beleive you don't know the difference.

Bush wasn't the most liberal republican president ever, or damn close to it? How conservative was he? Please tell the crowd.

Every test I take, centrist libertarian. you should keep to things you know, like computers and hair salons

PLease take your own advice because you are a clueless...............

Bush wasn't the most liberal republican president ever, or damn close to it? How conservative was he? Please tell the crowd.

Try to keep up, I was not commenting on Bush.

Says the guy who came in here to defend Obama :lol:

Says the hit who came in here to defend Obama :lol:

Please show me where I defended Obama, you complete and utter toolbox.

*waiting for the quote*

Please show me where I defended Obama, you complete and utter toolbox.

*waiting for the quote*

Is toolbox a super neeto dis IT nerds use ?:lol:....you linked a picture of bush in a thread bashing Obama...eltardo...its the same thing all leftys do, including Obama himself.

When Obama looks bad ...bring up bush.

And he has the media on his side. :overhead: How out of touch is the media?

On his side is a bit of an overstatement

REALLY? You answered you own question. There where multiple ships and thousands of troops in Iraq. Why would you celebrate "mission accomplished" on one ship for the entire Armed Forces while everyone else is still in Iraq? The answer is that they were coming home and their mission was accomplished. I can't beleive the Lemmings on the Left never figured this out.

:overhead:

My unit had dozens of "mission accomplished" in Viet Nam. :dunno:

But not as many as the Vietcong did.

Personally that wasn't true. Every unit had its own missions to accomplish. It was more like winning the battle but losing the war.

58,000+ U.S. Deaths

1,100,000 Vietcong deaths.

I would say we kicked their ass in the field. It was the clusterfukk Johnson in the WH that lost the war.

More Congrats to Obama are in order:

New national debt data: It's growing about $3 million a minute, even during his vacation

Swallow all liquids in your mouth before reading any further.

Updated numbers for the national debt are just out: It's now $14,639,000,000,000.

When Barack Obama took the oath of office twice on Jan. 20, 2009, CBS' amazing number cruncher Mark Knoller reports, the national debt was $10,626,000,000,000.

That means the debt that our federal government owes a whole lot of somebodies including China has increased $4,247,000,000,000 in just 945 days. That's the fastest increase under any president ever.

Remember the day the Democrat promised to close the embarrassing Guantanamo Bay Detention Facility within one year? That day the national debt increased $4,247,000,000. And each day since that the facility hasn't been closed.

Same for the day in 2009 when Obama flew all the way out to Denver to sign the $787 billion stimulus bill that was going to hold national unemployment beneath 8% instead of the 9.1% we got today anyway? Another $4,247,000,000 that day. And every day since, even Obama golfing and vacation days.

Same sum for the day Obama flew Air Force One nearly four hours roundtrip to Columbus, Ohio for a 10-minute speech about how well the stimulus was working in the politically crucial Buckeye state. Ohio's unemployment rate just jumped to 9% from 8.8% anyway.

Or last week's three-day Midwestern tour in the president's new $1.1 million Death Star bus? National debt went up $16,988,000,000 while he rode around speaking and buying ice cream cones.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/08/obama-national-debt.html

Are you saying the media does not take sides?

"take sides" is a childish arguement. And the media isn't a single entity. Are there people in the media that agree with Obama..yes. Are there people who don't..yes. In general, I guess you could say he had some(or alot of) leeway when he took office. Most things I see lately, he's getting crushed. If the Repubs can put someone up who isn't a crackpot, they got a chance in the next election.

"take sides" is a childish arguement. And the media isn't a single entity. Are there people in the media that agree with Obama..yes. Are there people who don't..yes. In general, I guess you could say he had some(or alot of) leeway when he took office. Most things I see lately, he's getting crushed. If the Repubs can put someone up who isn't a crackpot, they got a chance in the next election.

gee I wonder who will make whomever the republican candidate is, out to be a crackpot ? Hint

It begins with m and ends with edia

58,000+ U.S. Deaths

1,100,000 Vietcong deaths.

I would say we kicked their ass in the field. It was the clusterfukk Johnson in the WH that lost the war.

The "communists" won the war in VN from within the United States. The media was their main weapon. Many of those people or their followers run the country today. They are still using the media very effectively.

gee I wonder who will make whomever the republican candidate is, out to be a crackpot ? Hint

It begins with m and ends with edia

So, no personal responsibility for the Repub party or the candidates? Though it would probably help if some of the bigger names in conservative media weren't such crack pots as well.

Is toolbox a super neeto dis IT nerds use ?:lol:....you linked a picture of bush in a thread bashing Obama...eltardo...its the same thing all leftys do, including Obama himself.

When Obama looks bad ...bring up bush.

The thread title is congrats to Barack Obama. The thread is about his lowest approval ratings.

I am saying "Mission Accomplished" because other than your butt buddy Bush, Obama is the worst president in US history. If Obama gets 4 more years, I have no doubt he will then pass Bush and become the worst.

The thread title is congrats to Barack Obama. The thread is about his lowest approval ratings.

I am saying "Mission Accomplished" because other than your butt buddy Bush, Obama is the worst president in US history. If Obama gets 4 more years, I have no doubt he will then pass Bush and become the worst.

I never had sexual relations with that president. Bush.