Sign in to follow this  
~Shifty~

Which WR would you go with?

Looking to p/u one of these WR off waiver for depth, we start 3 WR and I only have 4 on my roster, standard scoring.

David Nelson - BUF

Eric Decker - DEN

Jabar Gaffney - WAS

Anthony Armstrong - WAS

Also have both Sanders and Brown available from PIT but not too high on them right now, Brown was targeted a whopping 9 times last week but there was a qoute from Ben on how bad Brown was on turning the wrong way and just being out of position.

I am leaning towards Nelson, thoughts? If you leave a link I will answer yours as well - Thanks

Hmmmm - I take it Devery Henderson isn't available??? From who you listed - I like Nelson and Gaffney the best. I'd probably lean more towards Nelson, as in WAS they are loaded at the TE position, too.

Thanks for mine!

Looking to p/u one of these WR off waiver for depth, we start 3 WR and I only have 4 on my roster, standard scoring.

David Nelson - BUF

Eric Decker - DEN

Jabar Gaffney - WAS

Anthony Armstrong - WAS

Also have both Sanders and Brown available from PIT but not too high on them right now, Brown was targeted a whopping 9 times last week but there was a qoute from Ben on how bad Brown was on turning the wrong way and just being out of position.

I am leaning towards Nelson, thoughts? If you leave a link I will answer yours as well - Thanks

Tough choice. I think I'd grab Nelson too. I'm high on Fitz. He's a solid QB and appears to have a good feel for his receivers. Plus, Johnson has a nagging groin injury. It could give him trouble any given week.

I think I'd take Nelson no matter what. Nice big redzone target :thumbsup:

Decker is tempting, but if that team loses their starting WR and their starting RB, its going to be hard to rely on anyone in Denver.