Sign in to follow this  
jmsne

WR nightmare (HELP!)

PPR we start 4 wrs 1 te or 3 wr and 2 te

WRs

Austin, Welker, Amendola, Nelson, D Alexander STL, Crabtree, E Sanders, Jerome Simpson

With Austin and Amendola out

WR - Welker

WR - Nelson

WR3 and WR4 I can choose from D Alexander stl, Crabtree, E Sanders PIT, Simpson Cin or Shianco Min

I am leaning towards Alexander and Simpson

Leave a link and I will answer yours.

I'd prolly go with Alexander and Simpson due to number of targets.

Thanks for answering mine.

Alexander for sure. After that it's a tossup. I think Simpson is too freaked by the impending jailtime to do much this week. McNabb is not trustable though Shaincoe should see more balls. Crabtree should be healthier and Edwards is out. I'd roll the dice with Crabtree since SEA run def is pretty stout and Smith will have to throw to someone.

Thanks for mine

IF Simpson is playing then I go Alexander & Simpson, if not then I would probably take a flyer on Sanders against the Colts

IF Simpson is playing then I go Alexander & Simpson, if not then I would probably take a flyer on Sanders against the Colts

I thought about that as well, the problem is to me that the game could be over at halftime and the steelers might run 75% of the time in the second half

Alexandar and I would go Shiancoe

Thanks for replying to mine...i posted the bench so you could see who I have to drop. Appreciate it if u could check it out again and see what u think. its the one about knowshon moreno...thanks

PPR we start 4 wrs 1 te or 3 wr and 2 te

WRs

Austin, Welker, Amendola, Nelson, D Alexander STL, Crabtree, E Sanders, Jerome Simpson

With Austin and Amendola out

WR - Welker

WR - Nelson

WR3 and WR4 I can choose from D Alexander stl, Crabtree, E Sanders PIT, Simpson Cin or Shianco Min

I am leaning towards Alexander and Simpson

Leave a link and I will answer yours.

Man you must have angered the fantasy gods. I would choose Alexander and Simpson. They will get the most looks their way out of that list. Sanders is playing behind Wallace and Ward and is competing for the #3 spot with Brown. Crabtree and Shianco both have horrible QB's. I feel for you good luck!

Man you must have angered the fantasy gods. I would choose Alexander and Simpson. They will get the most looks their way out of that list. Sanders is playing behind Wallace and Ward and is competing for the #3 spot with Brown. Crabtree and Shianco both have horrible QB's. I feel for you good luck!

I am now considering Crabtree (his qb is horrible BUT they just said that Simpson is active but not starting)

thanks for answer!

I believe Simpson is out!

If so, I start Welker, Nelson, Alexander, E Sanders

If Simpson plays put him in for Sanders