Sign in to follow this  
MRGIBBS

Mcfadden

Was Bush's series to play. They're just resting DMC...Relax!

Was Bush's series to play. They're just resting DMC...Relax!

Don't tell me WTF to do!!!!! This is serious FF business :pointstosky: :cheers:

They don't run him at the GL, because his legs look more like super long arms.

:lol:

all DMC does is get 6 yards a carry and is a threat to score every time ----------- yet Saunders and Jackson seem to want a RBBC with Bush ???

Its frustrating watching bush for sure. But u have to agree its prob best for dmc health and longevity to run bush and keep both fresh. I'd obviously rather see dmc be the gl back and even think hed be better than bush but that's how it goes. If it gets dmc to 16 gms w fresh legs I guess its ok.

Its frustrating watching bush for sure. But u have to agree its prob best for dmc health and longevity to run bush and keep both fresh. I'd obviously rather see dmc be the gl back and even think hed be better than bush but that's how it goes. If it gets dmc to 16 gms w fresh legs I guess its ok.

GFYS

I said the only chance of Mcfadden scoring have to be a 15+yds. He cant be happy with it himself. Even when bush came off limping @ the 1 they threw the next 2 plays???