Sign in to follow this  
The Postman

The Postman's WR.TE sleeper plays week 6

Week 6 5 WR/TE sleeper picks.... 1. Harry Douglas (probably only fantasy relevant week of the year for him) 2. Greg Little (solidifies starting spot) 3. Lance Kendricks(Just a hunch) 4. Doug Baldwin (repeat performance) 5. Laurent Robinson (yes, even with Austin back).

I added two late WRs in my regular scoring league and am probably plugging them right in: Antonio Brown and Denario Alexander.

Please elaborate. I am still searching for a plug and play this week with both of these guys available. However, Brown seems mired in competition with Wallace, Ward, Miller, and Sanders..........while Alexander shares a less evident yet similar problem with Gibson, MSW, and perhaps Pettis/Kendricks.

I really like Little tomorrow for 6-90 +1TD.

Not sure where these predictions are coming from. Guy has had one decent game in his 4 game NFL career and people are anointing him a stud already. <_<

Please elaborate. I am still searching for a plug and play this week with both of these guys available. However, Brown seems mired in competition with Wallace, Ward, Miller, and Sanders..........while Alexander shares a less evident yet similar problem with Gibson, MSW, and perhaps Pettis/Kendricks.

Not much to elaborate except I'm desperate, and am playing WhiteWonder.

So these two guys appear to be no-brainers, especially in non-ppr.

A Brown has been Ben's second favorite target and is a playmaker even though he hasn't seen the endzone yet. Ben is a decent play this week with Jax pass D is not at 100% with RCB Derek Cox nursing a lingering groin strain. Here are Pitts weekly receiver stats:

player name..w1.w2.w3.w4.w5.tgts.ave.rcpt.yds.yd/recp.TD

Mike Wallace PIT 11 9 7 4 7 38 7.6 31 536 17.3 3

Antonio Brown PIT 9 6 8 10 4 37 7.4 17 246 14.5 0

Hines Ward PIT 9 6 4 4 8 31 6.2 20 190 9.5 2

Heath Miller PIT 5 3 6 3 4 21 4.2 15 190 12.7 1

Emmanuel Sanders PIT 3 3 5 2 3 16 3.2 7 95 13.6 1

The Rams will throw the ball a ton against the Pack and Alexander can't stay healthy but he's the only WR they have who can hold on to the focking ball. He played 55-of-75 snaps just before the bye and he's coming off a bye week with no fluid on his knees. He's the best play they have.

Not sure where these predictions are coming from. Guy has had one decent game in his 4 game NFL career and people are anointing him a stud already. <_<

Cleveland has re-tooled their offense during the bye because Little was underutilized and they realize that he's their best receiving talent by far. They made him a starter at the X and will make every effort to run the passing offense through him as the first read. No, he's not a stud yet, so now is the time to get him. He is a serious talent and he is very strong after the catch. I would target him to acquire in any league I could, because he will finish the season strongly.

Thanks for the reply Madd....interesting target #'s on Brown, but I think that I am rolling with Alexander tomorrow. As you mentioned, Bradford should have to throw a ton against GB.

@ Dsausage....The secret to ff success is being ahead of the curve as opposed to behind it. Little may fizzle, but the talent and opportunity is there, therefore I am starting him in one league as well.

Not sure where these predictions are coming from. Guy has had one decent game in his 4 game NFL career and people are anointing him a stud already. dry.gif

Well, I cannot say that this is anything more than a pretty strong feeling (along with the observation that Little will be covered by a DB that he outweighs by 50 pounds, and 5 inches) - but I also have a pretty strong feeling about Jackie Battle, and picked him up in all 3 of my leagues.

I'm starting both Little and Antonio Brown in one league. We start 3 WRs and a flex and I have a couple of running backs on bye and injured Antonio Gates and an underperforming Harvin so my flex options are limited but I still feel good about Little and Antonio Brown this week.

Week 6 5 WR/TE sleeper picks.... 1. Harry Douglas (probably only fantasy relevant week of the year for him) 2. Greg Little (solidifies starting spot) 3. Lance Kendricks(Just a hunch) 4. Doug Baldwin (repeat performance) 5. Laurent Robinson (yes, even with Austin back).

you are killing me, I just slotted in Boldin next to Atonio Brown(we get return points) over Little and James Jones....with Fitz on a bye and sitting at 2-3 this game is important

you are killing me, I just slotted in Boldin next to Atonio Brown(we get return points) over Little and James Jones....with Fitz on a bye and sitting at 2-3 this game is important

Well I like Boldin a ton tomorrow, not so much Brown. I agree with keeping James Jones on the bench. Remember, not only did the Browns name Little a starter, the word out of Cleveland is that they will make a concerted effort to get him the ball. That's a pretty strong statement to me.

Bold prediction. Baldwin is shut out tomorrow.

Considering Sea. is on a bye I think it is safe that Doug Baldwin gets shutout.

Sure hope you're right about Kendricks. He needs to show something, and soon. Dropping every other ball isn't going to get you written into the gameplan.

And and you are getting paid to share you knowledge? Get a grip my friend.

You name 5 sleepers and one is on a bye. I think that merits questioning the value of your picks.

One thing to be wrong. Another to be unaware of who is playing.

You name 5 sleepers and one is on a bye. I think that merits questioning the value of your picks.

One thing to be wrong. Another to be unaware of who is playing.

Naw, I think he was dead-on in a literal sense. The guy is home sleeping. Therefore, he is a sleeper.

Kendricks gets a bump with MSW out. My sleeper this week is Sanzenbacher. MIN has a strong pass rush and Cutler will HAVE to dump it off to Forte and Sanzen all night...if he wants to be successful. Hester and Knox won't have time to get open.

Cmon how is anyone going to take you seriously if you are predicting or have a gut feeling about someone who is on a BYE?

Fail :thumbsdown: /

Not bad Postman, apart from the Baldwin gaffe. No break outs, but Little and Kendricks had pretty good games.