Sign in to follow this  
xbishopx

The CJ2K Solution

I think everyone who owns CJ2K should collectively bench him so that he can go off already and get back on track. You know this is what will happen so the sooner we all do this the better off our teams will be.

All kidding aside, I'm looking forward to checking my scoring this week and seeing 150+/2 from CJ2K. Otherwise I'm starting him again next week! :blink:

Not really religious but I guess this is what blind faith feels like? Or is it psychological self abuse? :dunno:

Well, this is it. Colts 31st in the league in run defense. 150 yards a game. If Johnson doesn't get going then he is officially a high end RB3 (what he's been all year). He's a high end RB 2 right now with the matchup.

I'm in the Tennessee market and I get to see every game whether I like it or not and I see no progress in Johnson whatsoever. Ringer is getting a lot of series but in reality he doesn't look like much either. I still think this is an O-Line chemistry problem and Johnson will do better but I wouldn't expect a lot from him the rest of the way. I'm guessing at best this week 101 and a touch. And yeah, that might be a pipe dream even.

Last chance for him for me, and I assume most people too. I can't believe anyone who owns him is much more than 4-3 at best.

Last chance for him for me, and I assume most people too. I can't believe anyone who owns him is much more than 4-3 at best.

+1

I own him, Charles and Hillis (2 keeper league). Not going so good, as you could probably imagine...

Agree w Swirven althou I think I have given him last chance weekends almost every week. But what else can you do? He was a first rd pick for almost all of us and unless you really really drafted well then you likely have little other choice than to play him (I have Mcfadden-bye and hurt, F Jones-hurt and J Stewart). I sit at 4-3 in my league and dont like my chances unless Tenn figures it out.

now I know why he held out for all that cash.

Good point. Did he know he'd lost something and didn't want to reveal it or is he just putting his feet up on the pile of cash the Titans just paid him?

Good point. Did he know he'd lost something and didn't want to reveal it or is he just putting his feet up on the pile of cash the Titans just paid him?

If the culprit all this time was poor circulation due to the piles of extra cash on his ottoman, then Bud Adams needs to kick him where it hurts.

In one league i am 2-5 and traded for Chris "i am a focking piece of garbage" Johnson this week and now may not win another game :mad: Watched the last drive and they kept dumping it off to Ringor for catch after catch :wall:

In one league i am 2-5 and traded for Chris "i am a focking piece of garbage" Johnson this week and now may not win another game :mad: Watched the last drive and they kept dumping it off to Ringor for catch after catch :wall:

It's all part of his plan, 2nd half the Titans will have the sun in their eyes which will provide the optimal solar reflection off of his gold "teef" which will cause the defense to become blinded therefore resulting in a 70+ TD run.....relax :rolleyes:

I'm just glad I drafted McCoy in the 12 hole after getting this bum 8th overall (I thought he fell to me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

i have never seen anything like this in the history of watching the nfl. Not to a 26 year old youngin only in his 4th year. He also didn't carry a full load his first year, they had lendale helping him out. THis is just amazing...

Agreed, after his drop off from 2 years ago to last year, I definitely came into this season with tempered expectations for him...but I don't think anybody could have imagined him being this awful.

I will not go anywhere near him in a draft next year.