Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Putting the ‘Man’ in Manicures:

http://fashionista.com/2011/10/putting-the-man-in-manicures-heres-a-look-at-nail-polish-for-guys-including-a-brand-which-promises-you-more-sex/

This weekend (thanks to Allure) we were reading about a new nail polish range for men called Evolution Man. As far as manly nail polish goes, it’s relatively tasteful, with a few dark metallics thrown in for good measure. The founder of Evolution Man told Allure, “I started our nail collection when a friend suggested I wear nail polish to stop my obsession with chewing on my nails. I realized how fun it was to do my nails.”

:overhead: WTF

Mrs. kutulu recently completed an esthetician (skin care) course and actually just got a new part time job in the field. She's always asking if she can "give me a facial". My standard response, "Only if I can give you one, too". :banana:

Newbs ed med and mobb will be all over this shiat

:nono:

I do my own manscaping

A few years ago there was talk of this. Nail polish for men was on the rise, and not for 'scene wear' but as an accessory to a fashion conscious, polished professional man's outfit. I never witnessed it in person but wondered if it took off slightly, maybe more in Europe.

It's not as bad as this

This cracks me up though

Mrs. kutulu recently completed an esthetician (skin care) course and actually just got a new part time job in the field. She's always asking if she can "give me a facial". My standard response, "Only if I can give you one, too". :banana:

ok, that's a good one. Seriously though, my toe nails on my big toes crack a lot, and I use Nail Envy (clear) to keep them from splitting all the way. It works great, but I need some pointers on my technique.