Sign in to follow this  
SFGeek

Saban is a Boob

Bama looked extremely shaky.

Play calls were simply moronic. Why midway through 4th after long run by Richardson would u run a stupid wildcat with a WR who has a hurt ankle? You've got LSU on their heals and you do something so stupid. Typical Saban. BAMA deserves to be out of Nat'l game.

Play calls were simply moronic. Why midway through 4th after long run by Richardson would u run a stupid wildcat with a WR who has a hurt ankle? You've got LSU on their heals and you do something so stupid. Typical Saban. BAMA deserves to be out of Nat'l game.

That was a great call IMO. Maze can throw the ball well, and he hit his receiver in the hands at the goaline. Lsu defensive back made a great play stripping the ball.

The playcalling mistakes happened in OT. Why you throw the ball 3 times there baffles me. That said, it was a very even game, and I think if Alabama had a fg kicker they come out if that game the better team.

Those were the two best teams that played that game, and given the outcome, I'd like to see a rematch.

I work with some Bama fans that will no doubt be calling in sick Monday.

They were telling me how much those seats were selling for........... :shocking: I can't imagine paying thousands per seat to watch that snooze fest or ANY college game for that matter. :wacko:

I never had any type of "feelings" toward Alabama one way or another until they hired Saban. Because of him, I hope they lose every week. He's just an irrogant pr*ck. Nice win LSU!

Hate both of them, with Bama slightly moreso hated overall. To be honest, I hope the SEC as a whole walks away with an L every week.

Here's praying for a Stanford - Boise State title game.

LSU has the best D in he nation and showed it tonight at Bama. Unless they lose in the sec title game they roll for a title and another in the long string of SEC nat titles. All you SEC haters make me laugh - yeah hate the best college football going - un real.

All you SEC haters make me laugh - yeah hate the best college football going - un real.

Five in the last five. Six in the last ten, about to be seven in the last ten once LSU wins it all again. Haters gonna hate. :headbanger:

Nothing wrong with standing behind your team or conference. I'm a Buckeye fan & Big 10 fan.

Never said the SEC isn't or hasn't been dominating, but that's one of the reasons I do hate on them :lol:

These things seem to go in shifts & sooner or later it'll be another conference pumping their chest....especially with all the movement going on.

Hate both of them, with Bama slightly moreso hated overall. To be honest, I hope the SEC as a whole walks away with an L every week.

Here's praying for a Stanford - Boise State title game.

Don't you love the jealously towards the SEC from the rest of the country?? Yes, Monatana, we will be putting another National Championship Trophy in one of the SEC schools again this year. :doublethumbsup:

Don't you love the jealously towards the SEC from the rest of the country?? Yes, Monatana, we will be putting another National Championship Trophy in one of the SEC schools again this year. :doublethumbsup:

I hate some of the schools in the SEC and for me it isn't jealousy its simple disrespect for the way they choose to win. Bama and LSU should be the two best teams, they have cheated (over signing) they have natural advantages anyway especially LSU with the talent available and school name etc.. but that isn't enough they still choose to cheat.

http://oversigning.com/testing/

If you want to know why they are really the best conference and the best teams check it out.

I hate some of the schools in the SEC and for me it isn't jealousy its simple disrespect for the way they choose to win. Bama and LSU should be the two best teams, they have cheated (over signing) they have natural advantages anyway especially LSU with the talent available and school name etc.. but that isn't enough they still choose to cheat.

http://oversigning.com/testing/

If you want to know why they are really the best conference and the best teams check it out.

You have got to be kidding... They all do it and you know it. Is it right, NO. But Ohio State, Michagan and Southern Cal have all historically been just as dirty as any team in the SEC.

I can't believe Saban went for those 3-long FG's instead of punting and pinning LSU deep, that's usually what you do when it's a low scoring defensive game and you have the best D!!! :thumbsdown:

That being said, I'm glad he did as I had LSU! :thumbsup:

Those were the two best teams that played that game, and given the outcome, I'd like to see a rematch.

Two teams, neither of which has stepped into the 70's and added the forward pass to their offense.

The Bama QB couldn't hit wide open receivers, and the two guys from LSU couldn't combine to throw a fit.

They may be great defenses, but I'd like to see it proven against a team that relies on more than punting for field position.

I realize it doesn't matter. The BCSPN makes the most money if they play again, so that's what will magically happen.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

:overhead: :overhead: :overhead:

Can't wait to catch my Tigers in the 'Dome AGAIN this season!

:first:

See ya, Bama. :wave:

You have got to be kidding... They all do it and you know it. Is it right, NO. But Ohio State, Michagan and Southern Cal have all historically been just as dirty as any team in the SEC.

lol you obviously did not even look at the site. 6 of the 8 highest over signers are in the SEC the other two kstate(jr college heaven) and iowa state are in the big 12. no team in the big ten is in the top 30 and only one acc team is in the top 25. Not everyone does it the SEC does do it and if you have an extra recruiting class every 4 years worth of players you kick off your team because they suck and replace with new prospects you should be better. I am guessing as the rules regarding over signing get put in place you will find that the talent levels even off and the SEC returns to the pack. It really is the only advantage that they have and once its taken away the title runs will end.

Average number of players signed by school per year by conference from 2002-2010

SEC - Auburn 28, Miss St 27, S Car 26.75, arkansas 26.5, ole miss 26, alabama 26 etc etc etc

let me add it up for you to keep it simple

Alabama 5 years 130 players

michigan 5 years 21.67 per year 108 players thats 22 extra players or a full recruiting class extra you can make any claims you would like but if michigan makes a bad sign they have to live with it for 4 seasons, alabama just kicks them out and replaces them its that simple and the majority of the teams in the SEC do the exact same thing thats why they are better and the only reason.

You can look at every school in the SEC and compare the teams from the big ten, pac ten, acc etc and you will find that on average the SEC as a whole signs an extra recruiting class or close to it every 5 years which explains why they are the best conference.. and they should be.

lol you obviously did not even look at the site. 6 of the 8 highest over signers are in the SEC the other two kstate(jr college heaven) and iowa state are in the big 12. no team in the big ten is in the top 30 and only one acc team is in the top 25. Not everyone does it the SEC does do it and if you have an extra recruiting class every 4 years worth of players you kick off your team because they suck and replace with new prospects you should be better. I am guessing as the rules regarding over signing get put in place you will find that the talent levels even off and the SEC returns to the pack. It really is the only advantage that they have and once its taken away the title runs will end.

Average number of players signed by school per year by conference from 2002-2010

SEC - Auburn 28, Miss St 27, S Car 26.75, arkansas 26.5, ole miss 26, alabama 26 etc etc etc

let me add it up for you to keep it simple

Alabama 5 years 130 players

michigan 5 years 21.67 per year 108 players thats 22 extra players or a full recruiting class extra you can make any claims you would like but if michigan makes a bad sign they have to live with it for 4 seasons, alabama just kicks them out and replaces them its that simple and the majority of the teams in the SEC do the exact same thing thats why they are better and the only reason.

You can look at every school in the SEC and compare the teams from the big ten, pac ten, acc etc and you will find that on average the SEC as a whole signs an extra recruiting class or close to it every 5 years which explains why they are the best conference.. and they should be.

Well I guess oversigning is the only way to cheat if we only listen to your detailed explanation of "oversigning", I would offer that its not the number of recruits, but the quality that gives a team a better chance to win. Guy, whether you like it or no, your Buckeyes have more dirt on them than most. As hard as it is to swallow, you know that currently, the SEC is a superior conference to the Big Ten. Not that it has been that way every year, but this year it isnt even close. Sit back and watch the domination in the bowls this year. Hey, if it hurts that bad, come on down and join. Its warmer down here and the girls are prettier!!! :music_guitarred:

Two teams, neither of which has stepped into the 70's and added the forward pass to their offense.

The Bama QB couldn't hit wide open receivers, and the two guys from LSU couldn't combine to throw a fit.

They may be great defenses, but I'd like to see it proven against a team that relies on more than punting for field position.

I realize it doesn't matter. The BCSPN makes the most money if they play again, so that's what will magically happen.

This!

Those were 2 great defenses, but the offenses looked sub-par to me as well (mostly the QB's).

This!

Those were 2 great defenses, but the offenses looked sub-par to me as well (mostly the QB's).

That's more attributable to how incredible these defenses were. Keep in mind both teams were averaging 40 points per game coming in - good for 1 and 2 in the SEC in scoring offense. Of course the QBs looked subpar - they were both playing against the best defenses in the country.

Well I guess oversigning is the only way to cheat if we only listen to your detailed explanation of "oversigning", I would offer that its not the number of recruits, but the quality that gives a team a better chance to win. Guy, whether you like it or no, your Buckeyes have more dirt on them than most. As hard as it is to swallow, you know that currently, the SEC is a superior conference to the Big Ten. Not that it has been that way every year, but this year it isnt even close. Sit back and watch the domination in the bowls this year. Hey, if it hurts that bad, come on down and join. Its warmer down here and the girls are prettier!!! :music_guitarred:

I never claimed that was the only way to cheat.. it is a great way to improve the talent on your roster though. I hope we can all agree that having an extra 22 players to sort through and discard gives one team a clear advantage if only by removing the less talented players and replacing them with another chance at a good player.