Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

Rat watch

From The Huddle:

The Redskins might get a boost from running back Tashard Choice, whom they signed off waivers from the Cowboys on Halloween. He hasn't played since he pulled a hamstring in Week 7 for Dallas, but Shanahan said he hoped Choice would "get a chance to show us what he can do" against his old team.

That would be music to the ears of Choice, who turns 26 on Sunday.

"I'm eager to show people how you make the best out of bad breaks," said Choice, usually the third banana in Dallas behind Marion Barber and Felix Jones from 2008-10 and then behind Jones and rookie DeMarco Murray this year. "I don't want no revenge. I just wanna go out there and ball. (But) every time I step on the field, I got a chip on my shoulder. Somebody tell you (that) you can't do something, somebody tell you (that) you're not good enough, you go out there and prove it. You play well, you ball and they shut their mouth."

The Redskins, who are last in the NFC in rushing at 86.6 yards per game and have averaged just 46 yards on 14 carries in the three contests since losing starting running back Tim Hightower to a season-ending knee injury, could certainly use a spark from the energetic Choice, who averaged 4.6 yards per carry during his Cowboys tenure.

"He's a hard runner," Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said. "He knows where to run with the ball. ... He finds a way to get to the hole, move those linebackers and cut it back."

The frustration of owning a shanny back is not worth waiting for the stud to emerge. drop all redskin RB's from your roster to reduce your headaches.

The frustration of owning a shanny back is not worth waiting for the stud to emerge. drop all redskin RB's from your roster to reduce your headaches.

This, this and this.

Well... I've got Helu in a keeper league. It could be intriguing next season if they get healthy on the O-line, and of course if they run the Rat. They need a new Jobs Program in DC... Redskins HC and OC.

If the Skins had Arian Foster, Joe Blow, and Tashard Choice, you still wouldnt have a clue which one the Rat would run on sunday.

Helu had one chance and did fantastic with that one chance.

Why no love from the Rat?

If the Skins had Arian Foster, Joe Blow, and Tashard Choice, you still wouldnt have a clue which one the Rat would run on sunday.

My guess would be Joe Blow.

Due to RB problems, I'm stuck having to play a rat RB. I'm thinking of playing Helu again. I figure in a PPR league he'll at least get me 5-6 points from catches.