Sign in to follow this  
LSUtiger

Roy Helu today?

Does anyone have the stones to start Helu this week? I think I have a final FOCK YOU coming to me from the Rat and this may be a perfect Sunday to get it over with.

Any other masochists riding the Helu non-train v. DAL today?

It's either Helu or Tolbert @ CHI for me. Helu seems like the greater upside...

I have a choice of Helu, Tolbert, or Jackie Battle as my RB2. I am starting Helu, but Shanarat screws me over everytime I start a Redskins RB. Tolbert is risky too since he gets less carries than Matthews. It's a ppr league so I'll probably just let Helu stay in as my starter. My other backs are Marshawn Lynch who I'm also starting and then I have injured McFadden and Hillis (it's a 10 team auction league). Maybe I should start Battle but he hasn't done much lately.

I've got Helu and Battle as my options. Reluctantly I'm rolling with Helu.

I'll pray for you..... :cheers:

Tashard Choice will get 95% of the carries. Torain 4%. Helu 1%.

SOunds crazy. The crazier it sounds the more realistic with Shanny.

I've got Helu and Battle as my options. Reluctantly I'm rolling with Helu.

Bye means I'm rolling with both. Battle's been consistent but unspectacular. I'm hoping Helu will do well and show more of an upside than whatever other poor wire options available.

I'm in the same boat. I grabbed him before he broke out w/ all those dink and dunk passes, and started him the following week only to find out 5 minutes after rosters locked that Torain was the starter. With AJ and Maclin hurt, I'm hurting to fill out my roster. I'm stuck between Helu, an injured Beanie, and JStew to flesh out my PPR roster...I'm at a loss.

Who is actually starting today??

Latest word from Rotoworld was no word (12:01). Sorry.

No one knows man. That's the point. This is, in fact, the Rat we're talking about...

Tashard Choice - RB - Redskins Tashard Choice (hamstring) is active for Sunday's game against the Cowboys.

We'd expect Choice to act as the third-stringer behind Roy Helu and Ryan Torain, but you never know with Mike Shanahan. There's no word yet on the starter for today.

Nov 20 - 12:01 PM

:wall:

They haven't announced it yet, but all three backs are active...I don't like that much. I just can't understand why he won't ride Helu. The kid is a Rook, and plays well. You know what you already have in Torain and Choice. Helu is electric when he has the ball, and can catch passes. Shanny also compared him to Portis, whom he loved. So, I'm just confused. It's not like I have better choices in starting JStew or Beanie...Fock!

T. Choice 4 11 2.8 0 9

R. Torain 2 7 3.5 0 5

A. Armstrong 1 5 5.0 0 5

R. Grossman 1 0 0.0 0 0

D. Stallworth 1 -1 -1.0 0 -1

Yeah, that looks about right.

:wall: