Sign in to follow this  
touchdowntwitaker

Miles Austin or Laurant Robinson

For those of you who have a playoff spot locked up or almost locked up - who would you rather have the rest of the way?

Laurant Robinson - great for another week or two, but if Miles comes back he will be done for week 13-16 - the fantasy playoffs

Miles Austin - I have 3 wrs that are decent starters - worth taking the risk or do you see him not coming back full strength or re injure.

Basically, would you gamble with Miles or stay with Laurant if you had the chance for the fantasy playoffs?

Robinson has been solid, but he's no Austin. Of course, Miles has had a brutal time staying healthy. If for down the road options - I'd much rather have Miles.

This questions answer will depend on Miles health. Healthy Miles is a tiop 5 WR in th NFL. look at his numbers for the 2 games he actually played (weeks 1 and 2) . But again he has to be healthy.

This questions answer will depend on Miles health. Healthy Miles is a tiop 5 WR in th NFL. look at his numbers for the 2 games he actually played (weeks 1 and 2) . But again he has to be healthy.

I am pretty sure you should also take into account what he did in weeks 6 7 8, and what he was doing in week 9 before the injury, He is not a "top 5" reciever.

With Romo fully healthy now, who is to say all 3 dallas WR's won't produce?

Tough call - Even when Austin is healthy, he may draw more coverage and better defenders, freeing up Robinson.

Romo likes Robinson, and Robinson's production might actually go up a little when Miles comes back.

I have both of these guys on my roster, and I think that Robinson might actually be more more productive down the stretch...

If Romo keeps up his production, they both might be worthy of starting. Just my 2 cents.

Although I think miles would obviously get his spot back Robinson would go to slot. I don't think it is Robinson as much as it is that wr position. Romo likes to look there. Room doesn't throw to the slot often at all.

Although I think miles would obviously get his spot back Robinson would go to slot. I don't think it is Robinson as much as it is that wr position. Romo likes to look there. Room doesn't throw to the slot often at all.

AUSTIN SITS AGAIN TUESDAY.. WHAT TO DO... TERRIBLE..

hamstrings are really unpredictable, but at this point, i'd have to go with austin. figure he's out 2 more weeks, during which time defenses have to scheme differently. but i'm a conservative owner--i'd rather risk losing with the objectively better player than bet it all on a dark horse. if i could get by without austin for 2 weeks, he;s the guy i would want in crunch time.