Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Kyle Orton released by Denver

Kc is most likely out as their season is going to crap, and pointless to pay a guy that much for a dwindling season.

I have to take issue with this statement as well. KC has had a rough year, but they play in the AFC West so their season is not over yet. If they could land a half-decent QB they might be able to take a run at winning a second division title. You don't think they would be interested in that? It's not like they can Suck for Luck at this point.

I have to take issue with this statement as well. KC has had a rough year, but they play in the AFC West so their season is not over yet. If they could land a half-decent QB they might be able to take a run at winning a second division title. You don't think they would be interested in that? It's not like they can Suck for Luck at this point.

Well couple things.....they finish like this:

Nov 27 Pittsburgh 8:20 pm

Dec 4 @Chicago 1:00 pm

Dec 11 @N.Y. Jets 1:00 pm

Dec 18 Green Bay 1:00 pm

Dec 24 Oakland 1:00 pm

Jan 1 @Denver 4:15 pm

Who are they beating out of that? At BEST....maybe the last 2? And Oakland pummeled them last time.

Secondly 3 out of their last 5 games....they havent been within 4 touchdowns.

Oakland 28-0

Miami 31-3

NE 34-3

Orton could go to Chicago but it's not like he is going start throwing tons of TD's right away. He would probably take 2-3 weeks to get the system down (ex. Carson Palmer). I don't think the Bears can afford waiting 2-3 weeks for Orton to get their system down since they are essentially fighting for wildcard spot with GB riding high at 10-0. Also Cutler and Orton are two very different passers. Orton does not have the arm Cutler has so there would have be completely different plays for the whole offense to learn. It does make things very interesting. It also sounds like the Chiefs are exploring picking him up and have the cap room to do so.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/48817/will-kyle-orton-become-a-chief

who was orton's fav receiver in chi-town ???

Orton's last year in Chi

Forte 63 rec

Olsen 54

Hester 51

so pretty much irrelevant

I would think Knox and Bennett would benefit the most

Kc is intrested ..,if so pick i just might pick baldwin back up

Seems like KC was the obvious team that needed him.

Ehh need i guess.....but lets say it takes him two weeks to learn the offense and start.....they'll be 4-8 with 4 games to play??

Ehh need i guess.....but lets say it takes him two weeks to learn the offense and start.....they'll be 4-8 with 4 games to play??

He could even end up starting there in K.C. for several years...

He could even end up starting there in K.C. for several years...

No offense...but extraordinarily unlikely. He doesnt even want to be there....and im not sure what Cassels contract is..but i doubt they are done with him.