Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

DeAngelo vs Colts

Just picked this guy off the waiver wire when I saw who his opponent is this week. I desperately need a win to still have a shot at the playoffs...considering him vs Jacobs.

Does anyone think he will have a decent game against the hapless Colts?

Just picked this guy off the waiver wire when I saw who his opponent is this week. I desperately need a win to still have a shot at the playoffs...considering him vs Jacobs.

Does anyone think he will have a decent game against the hapless Colts?

I'm in the exact same situation. I haven't started Dwill in forever, but it just seems like he's due for probably his 2nd and final TD of the season this week. He has run well all year, but he just can't get more than 10 carries. This just feels like the week he will break one. It's close man thisclose.

Depends on how your team looks this week. If your under-matched always start a lineup with the highest upside. Which I would say is Williams.

I think he's a decent play with upside. You could definitely do a lot worse in the flex spot, as MFM said.

I drafted him and painfully had to start him the first few weeks of the season. If you havent been paying attention to carolina games just know that Deangelo has to score from FAR away from the goal.. he is third on the pecking order when it comes to Carolina goal line attempts with Cam being first by far. Start him if you must but expecting more than 8-10 points is being optimistic. Who knows though.. maybe he breaks a long one and makes it worth your while.

I drafted him and painfully had to start him the first few weeks of the season. If you havent been paying attention to carolina games just know that Deangelo has to score from FAR away from the goal.. he is third on the pecking order when it comes to Carolina goal line attempts with Cam being first by far. Start him if you must but expecting more than 8-10 points is being optimistic. Who knows though.. maybe he breaks a long one and makes it worth your while.

This. That is all you need to know.

He's totally unreliable and unless you are completely desperate I wouldn't expect much from him. No way he scores a TD, Newton is an RB killer.

Do what ya gotta do but I wouldn't bank on much.

I'm starting him over Helu and CJ. All have decent matches. All are crapshoots. I just like DWill's matchup better, both for running and maybe some garbage time clock grinding. I'm sure to be screwed no matter what. I'm not expected TDs. Those will be for Cam for Smith. I just want a good amount of yards like last week, and I feel pretty good I'll at least get that. Can't have any more starting RBs putting up three points or less. :mad:

Starting J-Stew with confidence!!!!!!

I'm starting J-stew with hope! Confidance is a bit much IMO

but picking him over Grant, Ingram, Greene, Jacobs..whatever that says?? :dunno:

Who would you role with at rb2/flex this week?

Gerhart

DWill

or Spiller

Currently have Gerhart and DWill.

Well going by carries i'd say either Gerhart or Spiller but both have difficult matchups. While DWill has the cake matchup but limited carries. I myself would probably go with Spiller as he also can make for a great receiving threat and he has very fresh legs. Plus I'm sure he wants to prove himself worthy of that 1st round pick that was spent on him.