Sign in to follow this  
Baby Jesus

Focking COD is hard!

After logging a ton of hours in this game over the past month, I'm finally almost decent. My k/d ratio prolly averages .6 or .7. When I started, it was about .2. Today, there are a lot of fngs online.

No wonder you are liberal.

Get a job

After logging a ton of hours in this game over the past month, I'm finally almost decent. My k/d ratio prolly averages .6 or .7. When I started, it was about .2. Today, there are a lot of fngs online.

I raped the noobs yesterday. I have a 3.0 TDM kd for the 3+ hours I payed.

I raped the noobs yesterday. I have a 3.0 TDM kd for the 3+ hours I payed.

I went 18 and 3 once yesterday.

I got ac 130 from CP, only got maybe 5 kills from it

that sucks, I hope you like the new job.

Thanks, but it's the same place I've worked the past couple years. I work about 70 hours a week in the spring and get laid off six weeks each winter.

I love my it. Get to spend holidays with the fam and company pays for health insurance and unemployment.

Thanks, but it's the same place I've worked the past couple years. I work about 70 hours a week in the spring and get laid off six weeks each winter.

I love my it. Get to spend holidays with the fam and company pays for health insurance and unemployment.

can I get an application?

can I get an application?

PM me if you're looking. I kinda work in a specialized position but I work for a national corporation you're well aware of. We have jobs everywhere and hiring will pick up over the next couple months.

:)

Ive played the last 6 days as I have this week off, none of you fockers are on ever. Gypsy quit Heavy set goes to bed at 9:30 and Sux and Edjr are never on

Fatty and I played some real noobs last night.

think we won a tdm 7500 to 2600

Ive played the last 6 days as I have this week off, none of you fockers are on ever. Gypsy quit Heavy set goes to bed at 9:30 and Sux and Edjr are never on

i was doing terrible so I quit. I didnt break anything, so Iam making progress.

edjr and i played and he was doing really good. but I had to go to the gym.

most likely no gym today, so Ill be on from 5:15 till 10:30

did sux bludgeon gypsy with a baseball bat?

i was doing terrible so I quit. I didnt break anything, so Iam making progress.

edjr and i played and he was doing really good. but I had to go to the gym.

most likely no gym today, so Ill be on from 5:15 till 10:30

did sux bludgeon gypsy with a baseball bat?

my girl is out of school till late January, but I think I can squeeze in some time tonight.

my girl is out of school till late January, but I think I can squeeze in some time tonight.

aren't you near 40? dating a co-ed?

aren't you near 40? dating a co-ed?

:pointstosky: :wub:

she has aunts not to much older than me.

Fock, I have an aunt 3 years older than me.

Fatty and I played some real noobs last night.

think we won a tdm 7500 to 2600

I was on from 9-12 :dunno: define last night

I was on from 9-12 :dunno: define last night

6 to 8 or so

i played with someone named swerv1n

he had MICH for a clan tag.

spooky

what happen to gypsy? I hope all is well

i played with someone named swerv1n

he had MICH for a clan tag.

spooky

what happen to gypsy? I hope all is well

Good stuff. Had to bail on seatown cant stand that map. I had some really good games, easy against Noon what was that one 7500 to 1300 :lol: KD up to 1.48, but 1.43 overall, I didnt know Domination went against your overall KD ratio. I play that game going balls out trying to capture flags and have no regard to how many times I die. No wonder losers camp in that game and dont play the objective. Stupid Infnity Ward. Objective based games should not have any sort of KD ratio involved in them :thumbsdown:

Good stuff. Had to bail on seatown cant stand that map. I had some really good games, easy against Noon what was that one 7500 to 1300 :lol: KD up to 1.48, but 1.43 overall, I didnt know Domination went against your overall KD ratio. I play that game going balls out trying to capture flags and have no regard to how many times I die. No wonder losers camp in that game and dont play the objective. Stupid Infnity Ward. Objective based games should not have any sort of KD ratio involved in them :thumbsdown:

Every time you capture a flag (in domination) it adds to your killstreak. You prolly knew that already.

Also, congrats on being 1.43 :thumbsup:

I'm at 1.15, but in FFA I'm at 1.42 currently.

I've been playing alot of FFA recently to attempt to get my KD ratio up higher.

Some of us are not as good as Johntg, Gypsy, Heavyqueer or yourself.

My problem is that I play drunk alot of the time and when doing so I have this incredible urge to run and gun as much as possible without realizing that the 12 year olds I'm going against have sober reaction times. :mad:

Either way, I'm still liking the game. New map packswould be nice, tho.

I hate Underground and Overturn(?)the with a passion. Gimme Dome, Mission and that other kewl one that I can't remember the name of right now anyday :thumbsup:

I've only played domination so far. My fave maps are arkaden, resistance, bootleg, outpost.

If you play seatown or interchange on domination, the B flags are absolute slaughterhouses. I think my best strategy would be to run all the focking way across the perimeter of the map from A to C and back, but I always get suckered in to going for B.

:wall:

I've only played domination so far. My fave maps are arkaden, resistance, bootleg, outpost.

If you play seatown or interchange on domination, the B flags are absolute slaughterhouses. I think my best strategy would be to run all the focking way across the perimeter of the map from A to C and back, but I always get suckered in to going for B.

:wall:

Good job sending me a frined invite <_<

Heh. What's your handle? suxbnu?

They wouldn't let me have that <_<

It's 'Sxbnu'

75 - 13 was bad. I went 15-1 and it was a moral defeat.

Every time you capture a flag (in domination) it adds to your killstreak. You prolly knew that already.

Also, congrats on being 1.43 :thumbsup:

I'm at 1.15, but in FFA I'm at 1.42 currently.

I've been playing alot of FFA recently to attempt to get my KD ratio up higher.

Some of us are not as good as Johntg, Gypsy, Heavyqueer or yourself.

My problem is that I play drunk alot of the time and when doing so I have this incredible urge to run and gun as much as possible without realizing that the 12 year olds I'm going against have sober reaction times. :mad:

Either way, I'm still liking the game. New map packswould be nice, tho.

I hate Underground and Overturn(?)the with a passion. Gimme Dome, Mission and that other kewl one that I can't remember the name of right now anyday :thumbsup:

Yeah I know that I would only have 16a klls and run through all my ks when running support

k/d over 1 now.

Played a lot yesterday.

had some decent games for me. 28 and 10 on Kill Confirmed and 23 and 8 on Domination.

Still have some stinkers though. 12/13 and 8/12

been using the pp90 mostly with Advanced UAV, Stealth Bomb and emergency airdrop

Those of you that have elite should join #FFT_Geeks

Those of you that have elite should join #FFT_Geeks

i left the geeks. i am now IMF Impossible Missions Force

i left the geeks. i am now IMF Impossible Missions Force

What is the tag for elite?

Must have at least 4 and less than 16

What is the tag for elite?

Must have at least 4 and less than 16

I didnt create it in elite, as I didnt ante up the $$$. I just made it up

I didnt create it in elite, as I didnt ante up the $$$. I just made it up

Clan size. 1?

Clan size. 1?

apparently. i am the one though. Like Neo from the Matrix, Maybe my clan name should be Neo? or solo, or fat

Where has Gypsy been? did he pull a buffalo and not rebuy?

its just not the same playing solo :(

Swirve has gone and been selfish and had a baby.

sux plays sometimes

i never see anyone else

Infinity Ward revealed that the first map packs for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will launch first on Xbox 360, as they have for the previous Modern Warfare titles.

IW also demoed MW3 live during Microsoft’s E3 2011 press conference today, showcasing a level called “Hunter Killer” set in New York City harbor. The demo started underwater, with a squad using personal submarine units to navigate the enemy sub-infested waters of the coast off Manhattan.

After detonating a mine on one such enemy sub, the squad surfaces, revealing the Manhattan skyline under attack. The squad then climbs up the side of the sub and enters, clearing out the enemies inside.

Returning to the surface, the squad jumps onto speedy lifeboat and a spectacular dash ensues, as the boat dodges between battleships being blown to pieces in an all out siege on New York. Narrowly avoiding explosions of all sizes, and with waves crashing down all around, the boat drives into a waiting helicopter, which promptly air lifts the squad out, revealing a stunning view of NYC in ruins.

Stay tuned to G4tv.com for more details as then come.

I think if you paid for elite, you get them for ps3 the same time as sexbox?

4 new map names

ITALY

Morningwood

Overwatch

Park

Finally have my K/D up to 1.48 but im guessing on deathmatch its about .21

Not a chance im buying more maps :thumbsdown:

agreed on the maps. I am prestige level 6 and cant wait till I get to 10 so I can never play it again.

2.04 tdm kd. 1.8 overall kd :ninja:

I already paid for elite. :(