Sign in to follow this  
Baby Jesus

Focking COD is hard!

I already paid for elite. :(

I would of paid if it worked right off the bat, but too many delays and the excitement wore off.

I would of paid if it worked right off the bat, but too many delays and the excitement wore off.

I just hit level 70, so I have a long time before i'm done playing.

Hit 2.55 on K/D ratio in TDM last night. I was at 2.51 starting the week. My highest scoring game so far was 42 - 14 in Downturn. /bragging off. I truly love the token deal when you prestige. I don't miss a beat when I prestige now. Just work on my pros and I'm back where I started before the prestige.

I played with fatty last night and he promptly quit.

:thumbsdown:

I went 12 and 25 for focks sake on Domination and we lost 200 to 197 because fatty quit

I went 12 and 25 for focks sake on Domination and we lost 200 to 197 because fatty quit

Thats how they get ya. :cheers:

i was there for that entire match, I left a different match cuz it was boring. we played a few games together and I left to play something else.

you could of re-joined or sent an invite if my presence means that much to your gaming experience.

i was there for that entire match, I left a different match cuz it was boring. we played a few games together and I left to play something else.

you could of re-joined or sent an invite if my presence means that much to your gaming experience.

You should have told me.

I like playing with at least 1 person I know is decent.

Get a mic that I don't have to ignore you when you're using it.

Where has Gypsy been? did he pull a buffalo and not rebuy?

its just not the same playing solo :(

Swirve has gone and been selfish and had a baby.

sux plays sometimes

i never see anyone else

Fock I played for a week straight until the baby came, no one was ever on. I prestiged and moved to level 48 in like 3 days I was on so much. I was on two night ago for 2 hours. Missed last night and watched MSU hoops and Uscum football. Should be on tonight assuming the swirv boys are sleeping.

You should have told me.

I like playing with at least 1 person I know is decent.

Get a mic that I don't have to ignore you when you're using it.

Heavy-set never uses his mic

Heavy-set never uses his mic

strange thing is, I have 2 mics, but no one likes them. 1 is wired and 1 is bluetooth but can anyone hear me? swirve speaks clear as a bell. so does ed, but his accent is thick and difficult to understand

strange thing is, I have 2 mics, but no one likes them. 1 is wired and 1 is bluetooth but can anyone hear me? swirve speaks clear as a bell. so does ed, but his accent is thick and difficult to understand

I dont have a big issue with your mic, and when it's on I can hear you

When I get angry I let it slip some

Good playing with Ed and Heavy, oldest got up crying so had to jet.

Also I decided JohnH or whatever his name is is no longer a ps3 friend. If the accept rate to play games is > 10% no friend.

Any one play the game drop zone under community playlists ??? Lots of action and lots of points to be had

Any one play the game drop zone under community playlists ??? Lots of action and lots of points to be had

I played it once.

I was confused at 1st, then I figure out was going on.

Team was awful, so we got spanked.

I don't think my team picked up one care package

Also I decided JohnH or whatever his name is is no longer a ps3 friend. If the accept rate to play games is > 10% no friend.

You guys are always on when my local buddies are on. I'm almost always grouped up with them when I get the invites. Not hating you, just playing with my friends here at home.

What's your all username and ill add you...if you want samjr93

edjunior on ps3

Swirve, were you using double xp last night?

or maybe you hit some 10k challenge?

Score    XP   Asst      k/d    Kills    death
[DUMB]swirvenirven 	1,920 	17,646 	1 	1.55 	17 	11
[GFY]edjunior 	        1,400 	3,476 	0 	2.00 	14 	7
[WTC]Dat_1MeXiCaN 	1,260 	3,092 	3 	0.63 	12 	19
Dat_1MeXiCaN(1) 	700 	2,432 	0 	0.50 	7 	14
[ROCA]ganstareal 	220 	1,046 	1 	0.25 	2 	8
ganstareal(1) 	        0 	576 	0 	0.00 	0 	5
[iMF]BuffaloRunner 	0 	0 	0 	0.67 	4 	6

What a wonderful team we had

Buffaloquitter

Buffaloquitter

He said he was bored because he wasnt getting any kills, I told him to quit camping :nono: Thats a cool report how did you get that. Seem to be getting that overwatch about once every 3 games, it helps. Pred missile, attack heli, then overwatch. Helps a little because it makes someone have to shoot down 2 things. Both only take on antiaircraft shot tho

What's your all username and ill add you...if you want samjr93

heavy-set = BuffaloRunner

me_2006 = GonzoCat90 (formerly insidejob)

Gypsybrat = Gypsybrat

Drizzay = Drizzay3000

durtee = durtee

JohnD. = johngtp

edjr = edjunior

SUXBNME = sxbnu

swirvienirvin = swirvenirven

BLS = bls1971

Buffaloquitter

:(

ed and I played 2 days ago and I started 19-0. I didnt see a report on that game. :angry: and that was with the support killstreaks.

also, how do you post movies? i made a clip of me camping but cant post it to youtube

100% chance I get banned after last nite. thinking of a new gamertag ...

He said he was bored because he wasnt getting any kills, I told him to quit camping :nono: Thats a cool report how did you get that. Seem to be getting that overwatch about once every 3 games, it helps. Pred missile, attack heli, then overwatch. Helps a little because it makes someone have to shoot down 2 things. Both only take on antiaircraft shot tho

https://elite.callofduty.com/career

Look at this guy that just went full on beast I played with a couple days ago

Player   	        Score    XP 	As       KD  Kills  Deaths
[HoV?]You_Have_Mail 	3,250 	7,333 	5 	45.00 	45 	1
cotto920 	        2,030 	4,903 	4 	1.18 	13 	11
[GFY]edjunior 	        1,900 	5,244 	5 	1.50 	15 	10
[HoV?]KrAX_acK     	1,720 	4,310 	6 	2.22 	20 	9
xXMajorSkillzXx 	1,490 	6,006 	2 	4.67 	14 	3
[bAG]GamerruleJr 	340 	3,180 	2 	0.20 	1 	5

:(

ed and I played 2 days ago and I started 19-0. I didnt see a report on that game. :angry: and that was with the support killstreaks.

also, how do you post movies? i made a clip of me camping but cant post it to youtube

100% chance I get banned after last nite. thinking of a new gamertag ...

After I left?

After I left?

the day before.

My AD700 headset just came in, mixamp 5.8 should be coming in the next day or so, got the mic... Will i be happy with this setup?

My AD700 headset just came in, mixamp 5.8 should be coming in the next day or so, got the mic... Will i be happy with this setup?

The headset is epic....i love mine.

bass could be a little stronger, but man they are clear sounding... Wanted a headset i could use with gaming and with my HT setup... Little wing things are cool too, makes it feel weightless.

you use a mixamp or competing product with your AD's, or just plug it in to you AVR?

Played with Heavy-set and Edjr last night. I figured out Heavy-set, he does bad vs noobs because he lies around and camps and is not as aggressive, while me I run around and find those noobs and have good games vs them. However opposite for me vs good people, I suck cause I run around and get smoked, but his hiding spots are strategic, and the most good people run around more, so they end up running to where buffalo-runner is more than the noobs

Played with Heavy-set and Edjr last night. I figured out Heavy-set, he does bad vs noobs because he lies around and camps and is not as aggressive, while me I run around and find those noobs and have good games vs them. However opposite for me vs good people, I suck cause I run around and get smoked, but his hiding spots are strategic, and the most good people run around more, so they end up running to where buffalo-runner is more than the noobs

I run and gun too. I have no patience to sit and wait.

i always do good vs noobs because i don't ADS, I just spray with SMG

thats TDM only though. yea i camp, but in the hot-spots of the map. I always have done that.

domination, I run around and play the objectives. (most of time)

I run and gun too. I have no patience to sit and wait.

i always do good vs noobs because i don't ADS, I just spray with SMG

sorry I cut you off in the Hardhat Map. My ps3 automatically disconnects me after the 1st hour or so of gameplay and then it reconnects me. i left after the reconnect though

sorry I cut you off in the Hardhat Map. My ps3 automatically disconnects me after the 1st hour or so of gameplay and then it reconnects me. i left after the reconnect though

telling you to go out and play?

I run around alot and get shot in the back a bunch... I started using the PKP light machine gun and had some success... also use the scar-l. Now that i can hear crazy footsteps around and where shots are coming from i've improved a bunch.. Also seeing the maps more than once helps not running around like a jackoff... I might play a bit after the bruins/habs game tonight...

I run around alot and get shot in the back a bunch... I started using the PKP light machine gun and had some success... also use the scar-l. Now that i can hear crazy footsteps around and where shots are coming from i've improved a bunch.. Also seeing the maps more than once helps not running around like a jackoff... I might play a bit after the bruins/habs game tonight...

Who are you and why have we never played?