Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Settle down

Marshawn... save it for the playoffs buddy! Sheesh... not just knocking poor Bloodfarts out of the playoffs!

In fairness to me, I could give a fock less if you beat me and by how much. I'm only interested in outscoring Peaces by 5 points.

Focking Eagles screwed me with negative points from the defense and a nothing game from Celek. :mad: The only good thing about it is Desuck Jackson did nothing for him.

Edit: Unless you mean Marshawn killed me by making sure the Eagles defense sucked balls. :thumbsup:

:wall:

In fairness to me, I could give a fock less if you beat me and by how much. I'm only interested in outscoring Peaces by 5 points.

Focking Eagles screwed me with negative points from the defense and a nothing game from Celek. :mad: The only good thing about it is Desuck Jackson did nothing for him.

Edit: Unless you mean Marshawn killed me by making sure the Eagles defense sucked balls. :thumbsup:

:wall:

I totally forgot to check my lineup in this league last night I was so concerned about my big money league. Not saying I would have pulled Desuck out of the lineup, but I am pretty sure I would have at least thought about it. I'm just :banana: that McCoy had a good outing...as I had him going in the big money league (fighting for a wildcard spot in that league as well).

Lynch for Burress..

What a steal of a trade for BLS :doh:

I totally forgot to check my lineup in this league last night I was so concerned about my big money league. Not saying I would have pulled Desuck out of the lineup, but I am pretty sure I would have at least thought about it. I'm just :banana: that McCoy had a good outing...as I had him going in the big money league (fighting for a wildcard spot in that league as well).

I only need like 90 out of Ingram and Calvin. I think it's doable :thumbsup:

I only need like 90 out of Ingram and Calvin. I think it's doable :thumbsup:

Or not.

Congrats on the last spot Kuntulu. Your team is good enough to win it all. :thumbsup:

My season was in trouble when Charles was lost for the year. And even had I gotten in, I'd have been doomed without Forte. FUUUCCCKKK! 77-55 all play record coming into this week and I am going to finish 6-8 :wall:

Good luck chumps. I love you all.

Or not.

Congrats on the last spot Kuntulu. Your team is good enough to win it all. :thumbsup:

My season was in trouble when Charles was lost for the year. And even had I gotten in, I'd have been doomed without Forte. FUUUCCCKKK! 77-55 all play record coming into this week and I am going to finish 6-8 :wall:

Good luck chumps. I love you all.

Your season was in trouble if it depended on charles in the first place.

:bench:

:mysuckassteamhasnobusinessbeingintheplayoffs: :lock:

Lynch for Burress..

What a steal of a trade for BLS :doh:

Agreed. But honestly...who saw that coming? He hadn't been playing inspired for years. Seattle is a horrible team (was).