Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Tebow implosion

Not good,......i blame John Fox :lol:

He should have taught his offense how to tackle B)

I don't know. I think it's just that Jesus is a little busy this weekend, what with the birthday party and all.

I don't know. I think it's just that Jesus is a little busy this weekend, what with the birthday party and all.

:first:

Wonderfully done.

Jesus even laughed at this

Not so sure.

Anyone who has done a fair amount of research to this topic knows Jesus was not BORN on December 25th. He was probably conceived in the month of December, but more than likely, he was born in September. If I had to bet my last dollar, I would bet on the day of the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot).

I think the early Christians, like Constantine and these folk, made this the day which coincided with some Pagan holiday of the time, Saturnalia, in order to make everyone happy.

Not so sure.

Anyone who has done a fair amount of research to this topic knows Jesus was not BORN on December 25th. He was probably conceived in the month of December, but more than likely, he was born in September. If I had to bet my last dollar, I would bet on the day of the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot).

I think the early Christians, like Constantine and these folk, made this the day which coincided with some Pagan holiday of the time, Saturnalia, in order to make everyone happy.

He was born August 14, 1987. HTH.