Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Replacements for people leaving.

List any potential here.

Well we know at least one (Steve) is gone. I'm very cool with Sux taking his team if he's still interested. If we have more than one team open maybe we need to not just give the teams willy nilly though. Obviously yostevo's team is pretty good...

Say if there's two or three guys want out... then maybe those guys have a mini-draft with all the members of those three teams before the rookie draft?

Say if there's two or three guys want out... then maybe those guys have a mini-draft with all the members of those three teams before the rookie draft?

I like this idea.

If I had to guess, I'd say 2 spots will be open. We'll see what happens.

I maybe like the mini draft idea since we will likely have 3 new owners.

And no Ed, just because your team sucks doesn't mean you get to blow up your team and take part in the mini draft of that's what happens.

I maybe like the mini draft idea since we will likely have 3 new owners.

And no Ed, just because your team sucks doesn't mean you get to blow up your team and take part in the mini draft of that's what happens.

YOU DON'T OWN ME! :nono: :mad:

Is BLS stayin or going? He's as wIshy washy as Obama about what he's actually going to do and edjr's backbone is weaker than Johnny Knox. I'm hesitant to committ to anything, until that's all sorted out once and for all.

Also, whats the deal with the emoticon guy?

I'm thinking we need to get a clear number of teams committed and requiring replacement. Then we can all do our rule change vote thing and wrap up the league by-laws. Then we'd actually have a semi functional league to present to perspective owners. I don't think it will be hard to find a coupe replacements. We have 2 GOTY winners in the league FFS! :shrug:

Is BLS stayin or going? He's as wIshy washy as Obama about what he's actually going to do and edjr's backbone is weaker than Johnny Knox. I'm hesitant to committ to anything, until that's all sorted out once and for all.

Also, whats the deal with the emoticon guy?

I'm thinking we need to get a clear number of teams committed and requiring replacement. Then we can all do our rule change vote thing and wrap up the league by-laws. Then we'd actually have a semi functional league to present to perspective owners. I don't think it will be hard to find a coupe replacements. We have 2 GOTY winners in the league FFS! :shrug:

I'm think we will have a private nomination for people interested in ousting people from the league.

I will not vote, but I will take everyone's vote.

Everyone can message me in private for whom they want replaced, and give a good reason. Those not nominated will be allowed to vote privately and I will give the results. 60% yes needed to replace an owner?

This is a starting point. Sound good?

I'm think we will have a private nomination for people interested in ousting people from the league.

I will not vote, but I will take everyone's vote.

Everyone can message me in private for whom they want replaced, and give a good reason. Those not nominated will be allowed to vote privately and I will give the results. 60% yes needed to replace an owner?

This is a starting point. Sound good?

I really think it would be funnier to do it publicly. We need more drama like we had that one glorious week a couple months back.

But we'll do it your way I guess.

I nominate BLS and 29 Guests for outtage.

BLS for all the bs, he and I seem to see eye on lots of things but I want someone here who cares about the league. He doesn't seem to and seems ambivalent.

29guests, the dude is so inactive and lame. again, want someone who cares and has more to say than emoticons and a sentence a year.

I would be happy to hear from them on why they would want to stay and would take what they had to say into consideration. I really don't expect much from them though. I truly hope I am wrong. But I nominate those two.

:music_guitarred:

I nominate BLS and 29 Guests for outtage.

BLS for all the bs, he and I seem to see eye on lots of things but I want someone here who cares about the league. He doesn't seem to and seems ambivalent.

29guests, the dude is so inactive and lame. again, want someone who cares and has more to say than emoticons and a sentence a year.

I would be happy to hear from them on why they would want to stay and would take what they had to say into consideration. I really don't expect much from them though. I truly hope I am wrong. But I nominate those two.

2nd'd

I would be happy to hear from them on why they would want to stay and would take what they had to say into consideration.

I'd add a stipulation that 29 guests must plead his case in entirely emoticons.

hypothetically. a draft with the 3 rosters of the aforementioned teams, should be enticing for 3 new teams.

This is one focked up league. :wave:

Make that 4 rosters

I'd add a stipulation that 29 guests must plead his case in entirely emoticons.

:D

sorry been busy at work and had trouble with my computer

And I've always paid my fees :nono:

sorry been busy at work and had trouble with my computer

And I've always paid my fees :nono:

I don't mean to sound cold hearted, as I don't believe anyone here has any personal issue with you.

But you've been voted out of the league over the course of the last couple weeks. Granted, I assumed Edjr had let you know. :doh:

The primary reason being you are very inactive. The fact that there are 4 threads about replacing owners on this board and you are just now showing up for the first time somewhat demonstrates what the complaints are about.

I assumed Edjr had let you know.

I tried to call him, he never answered.

he did fax me back though, but all it said was <_<

I tried to call him, he never answered.

he did fax me back though, but all it said was <_<

I always though <_< = :edjr:

:unsure:

I don't mean to sound cold hearted, as I don't believe anyone here has any personal issue with you.

But you've been voted out of the league over the course of the last couple weeks. Granted, I assumed Edjr had let you know. :doh:

The primary reason being you are very inactive. The fact that there are 4 threads about replacing owners on this board and you are just now showing up for the first time somewhat demonstrates what the complaints are about.

Nope, no messages or anything :thumbsdown:

so all that is null and void

Nope, no messages or anything :thumbsdown:

so all that is null and void

Ed says he called you. But regardless, if you'd checked the board at any point the last few weeks you'd have known what was being discussed.

Yes, you were out of the playoffs. An no, nobody is saying league members should be posting here every day or even every week. But anyone truly invested in this league should at least take 30 seconds to fly by the board every week or so just to see if anything is going on. Most of the time there won't be much. But sometimes there will, like the last couple of weeks.

A dynasty is year round. I might post next week that I'm taking offers for Jamaal Charles. And even more importantly, you didn't seem into this league even during the season. Last night and today you've written about 25 words and I bet that's more than you wrote in all of 2011 combined. You also never answered trade proposals. No accept or decline. Just silence as though you never saw it. Same with emails I'd sent you in the past about trades. I assume this was the same for everyone that proposed things to you, but maybe not. :dunno:

Again, I don't mean to come off as a cold hearted jerk. I'd be against voting anyone out if I thought they were into the league. Especially someone I have no personal issue with (as if that is possible since you've never said anything).

I assume you are from Texas based on you taking Shipley at #2 overall, so that hurts also because Texas is better than Mobb's state. So that sucks and I do apologize.

Obviously I'm not in charge of this league so it's not like my post is the final word on anything, but that's my hot sports opinion.

Ed says he called you. But regardless, if you'd checked the board at any point the last few weeks you'd have known what was being discussed.

Yes, you were out of the playoffs. An no, nobody is saying league members should be posting here every day or even every week. But anyone truly invested in this league should at least take 30 seconds to fly by the board every week or so just to see if anything is going on. Most of the time there won't be much. But sometimes there will, like the last couple of weeks.

A dynasty is year round. I might post next week that I'm taking offers for Jamaal Charles. And even more importantly, you didn't seem into this league even during the season. Last night and today you've written about 25 words and I bet that's more than you wrote in all of 2011 combined. You also never answered trade proposals. No accept or decline. Just silence as though you never saw it. Same with emails I'd sent you in the past about trades. I assume this was the same for everyone that proposed things to you, but maybe not. :dunno:

Again, I don't mean to come off as a cold hearted jerk. I'd be against voting anyone out if I thought they were into the league. Especially someone I have no personal issue with (as if that is possible since you've never said anything).

I assume you are from Texas based on you taking Shipley at #2 overall, so that hurts also because Texas is better than Mobb's state. So that sucks and I do apologize.

Obviously I'm not in charge of this league so it's not like my post is the final word on anything, but that's my hot sports opinion.

I agree with what CB has said bro. You've had ample time to state your case. Your only excuse is ,"I wasn't in playoffs." We want someone who cares about what happens in the playoffs. This league isn't about the money for us, it's more than that, we want people who care and participate more, you can't or won't. We asked you to state your case weeks ago. Now at last minute you say some lame stuff. Sorry bro. Next time there is an opening, I would be glad to consider you. :bench:

Ed didn't call me. He's just fockin around. As I said, I was swamped with work and was having trouble with my computer. Also, to my knowledge, I did answer all trade proposals. :dunno:

Oh, and give Shipley time. He'll come around :music_guitarred:

Ed didn't call me. He's just fockin around. As I said, I was swamped with work and was having trouble with my computer. Also, to my knowledge, I did answer all trade proposals. :dunno:

Oh, and give Shipley time. He'll come around :music_guitarred:

Of course I was messing around about calling you.

I feel crappy you were voted out. :(

I can refund your ~yostevo fee if that makes you feel any better.

I wasn't the one that nominated you for removal.

I feel crappy you were voted out. :(

I feel badly about it as well. I'm a pushover when it comes to these type things. :(

But taking emotion out of it, it's felt like a league of 11 owners, with <_< off to the side doing his own thing the last 2 years.

And that's no good. :dunno:

I feel badly about it as well. I'm a pushover when it comes to these type things. :(

But taking emotion out of it, it's felt like a league of 11 owners, with <_< off to the side doing his own thing the last 2 years.

And that's no good. :dunno:

Everyone cut their roster to 10 and expand to 14 teams :dunno:

Everyone cut their roster to 10 and expand to 14 teams :dunno:

Then it would feel like a league of 13 owners, with <_< off to the side doing his own thing. Just being honest.

I participated in chats. Just because I don't say much doesn't mean I don't participate.

This is good league drama. We should kick someone out every year...whether they deserve it or not.

This is good league drama. We should kick someone out every year...whether they deserve it or not.

I know who my nomination is :banana: :banana: :banana:

We should at least have a thread each year where we can openly discuss kicking people out. :overhead:

I participated in chats. Just because I don't say much doesn't mean I don't participate.

Done deal, too late to try to come back after we are finding others to take your spot.

We should at least have a thread each year where we can openly discuss kicking people out. :overhead:

How about if you don't make the playoffs, you are eligible to be kicked out. Then we spend the next 3-4 months before the NFL draft figuring out who we hate the most of the non-playoff teams...then we kick them out. :wave:

How about if you don't make the playoffs, you are eligible to be kicked out. Then we spend the next 3-4 months before the NFL draft figuring out who we hate the most of the non-playoff teams...then we kick them out. :wave:

I like it.

But I also want to be able to inform playoff team owners that we hate them as well. And that if they miss the playoffs the following year, they are gone. :thumbsup:

I like it.

But I also want to be able to inform playoff team owners that we hate them as well. And that if they miss the playoffs the following year, they are gone. :thumbsup:

That seems fair. :banana:

Why kick out non playoff teams? that makes no sense.

out of curiosity.

who hasn't ever made the playoffs in at least one year? other than gocolts?

Why kick out non playoff teams? that makes no sense.

Just one non playoff team...for fun.

Just one non playoff team...for fun.

a list, 1-12 of people to be kicked out. Then whoever is ranked highest on the list each year that doesn't make the playoffs gets kicked out.......for fun.