Sign in to follow this  
koopatroopa

Dolphins in 2012-2013

As a Miami Dolphins fan, it was a pretty tough year to watch. We started just plain awful, including a 1-point loss to the lowly Browns, a game that Miami led the entire time. We let the Tim Tebow led Broncos makeup a 15 point deficit in about 4 minutes to steal a game, and the head coach was fired after about 10 or so weeks... just some of the low points.

What do you see from this team in the offseason and in the next regular season:

Who do you think, or who would you like to see them draft?

Will Matt Moore be back at QB for the 'Fins next season, is he good enough to be an NFL starter?

Who do you think will be the Head Coach in Miami come next season?

Any other thoughts?

Predict the Dolphins 2012-13 record... ? Better than this years 6-10?

I think that the cheerleaders will be solid and the weather should be kinda nice. Other than that, I would expect more of the same next season. :dunno:

I think that the cheerleaders will be solid and the weather should be kinda nice. Other than that, I would expect more of the same next season. :dunno:

oh... a Pats fan.

I'm hoping for more riveting insight from koopafantasy

ur handle has the word "patriot" in it :P

It is because I am a Professor of American Colonial History. I am really a Panthers fan.

Just like phillybear is really a Seahawks fan. :P

Gotcha, I still believe my assumption had some merit to it. I saw the word Patriot and jumped to an immediate conclusion that you must be a dang dirty Pats fan! You played us twice this year, once with Henne, once with Moore, who did/do you think is the better QB?

Riddle me this: Is Jay Fiedler the best starting QB the Dolphins have had since Marino retired?

Gotcha, I still believe my assumption had some merit to it. I saw the word Patriot and jumped to an immediate conclusion that you must be a dang dirty Pats fan! You played us twice this year, once with Henne, once with Moore, who did/do you think is the better QB?

Well, Henne had a better game against the Pats, but I don't think that you can make the playoffs with either as your QB. Neither scares anyone.

The Phins have a lot of holes on both side of the ball, but you have to think that they will be looking outside their current roster for someone to lead their offense.

The present QB situation is temporary I would hope. It sucks that Barkley and Okla QB didn't turn pro. It will be hard for the Fins to get lucky and land RG3. From what I understand they may stand pat with Moore otherwise. Not exciting but the team did end the season strong.

Im pretty sure Chad Henne was the first Dolphins QB to lead the team in pass attempts in consecutive seasons since Dan Marino and Feidler, pretty sad.

As for Matt Moore, he seems competent, no where near being elite or near that level, but he seems as though he can manage games better than Henne. I don't see Moore as "leading" the Fins to a bowl, but he may be able to "help" them get their.

It would be nice to have a franchise quarterback once again.

Philbin + Flynn + stud WR with the first pick, an upgrade in the pass blocking department, and the Dolphins might compete next year. This is assuming Marshall can hold on to crucial passes and Bush doesn't take 6 games to hit his stride again.

But I don't see any better than 9-7 with the current roster intact. Or if Fisher comes aboard and just continues the conservative football curse that's ruined this team since Shula "retired."

Can't understand why Miami is going after Fisher. His record is pathetic and he has the personality of a doorknob.

I'm hoping for Shottenheimer. People say his playoff record isn't great, but hell just getting to the post-season would be a success for Miami at this point.

I also think Moore has locked up the starting job for next year. Dude had some monster games this year.

If Fischer is in town makes me wonder if he goes DB if top 1 or 2 is available at their draft pick .