Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Tell me how New England wins?

Should we ask Kyle 'boot' Williams how well the Giants played while we're at it? :rolleyes:

Before we do, let's remind ourselves that if Alex Smith can move the ball 30 yards, the Giants don't win that game. I like Brady's chances to play better than Alex Smith.

Before we do, let's remind ourselves that if Alex Smith can move the ball 30 yards, the Giants don't win that game. I like Brady's chances to play better than Alex Smith.

Also, maybe the Patriots dbs won't knock each other out trying to intercept Eli's passes. :thumbsup:

Or maybe Bradshaw won't be the beneficiary of the world's quickest forward progress whistle. :dunno:

This one is easy, Giants Fan nailed this one in the 3rd post of the thread.

When Eli throws the 2 horrible passes a game that he always does the Patriots need to intercept them. If they don't they lose if they do then they probably win. Of course NE having a shaky secondary really kind of hurts here.

The next best shot would be hoping Manningham/Edelman matchup materializes and Eli focuses in on his third best WR instead of Cruz and Nicks. After seeing how calm Eli was against that fierce 49er beating he took I don't think NE can rattle him even if Wilfork plays the game of his life, but Eli is going to make at least 2 horrible passes in this game.

Lately his bad passes come on the deep ball which is effectively a punt as long as they bring down the interceptor. The killer is the short throw interceptions across the middle and and short outs, those become backbreaking pick 6's. But I have not seen Eli even come close to making one of these plays recently they have all been off the deep balls.

Of course NE having a shaky secondary really kind of hurts here.

New England defensive back Kyle Arrington did lead the NFL in interceptions this year :dunno:

I like how Pats fans spend years talking about how Belid1ck is the greatest coach in the game, Brady is the best QB of alltime, nobody can stop NE's offense. Then a week before the Super Bowl they start talking about ways they might be able to beat a 9-7 team that barely squeaked into the playoffs.

Here's how you beat them - by not choking. Because losing this game would be an epic chokejob on par with the Pats' last Super Bowl chokejob. All they have to do is show up and not fold like a cheap lawn chair.

As an Iggles fan and mascara-wearing phag, you certainly know about choking.

As an Iggles fan and mascara-wearing phag, you certainly know about choking.

Don't get bitter because the Gaytriots dooshbag fanbase is already bailing on their team.

Don't get bitter because the Gaytriots dooshbag fanbase is already bailing on their team.

We are above the stupidity of these discussions. Do Iggles fans even know what a SB trophy looks like?

Now go get some coffee.

We are above the stupidity of these discussions. Do Iggles fans even know what a SB trophy looks like?

Now go get some coffee.

Looks like somebody's gonna be cranky if the Pats lose. :(

Looks like somebody's gonna be cranky if the Pats lose. :(

Maybe, but I like to look on the bright side of things. At least I will have the integrity of honoring any bets that I made and I won't be living in Philadelphia.

Maybe, but I like to look on the bright side of things. At least I will have the integrity of honoring any bets that I made and I won't be living in Philadelphia.

If that vein doesn't pop in your forehead you may get to enjoy those things. :)

If that vein doesn't pop in your forehead you may get to enjoy those things. :)

You must have me confused with someone else. The reality is that Boston has had so many championship games in the last 10 years, we don't stress out like people who live in a city that has never had a Super Bowl victory before. :dunno:

You must have me confused with someone else. The reality is that Boston has had so many championship games in the last 10 years, we don't stress out like people who live in a city that has never had a Super Bowl victory before. :dunno:

True, you just lash out in blind retard fury when someone points to Pats' fans bizarre lack of confidence against a 9-7 team. :wave:

True, you just lash out in blind retard fury when someone points to Pats' fans bizarre lack of confidence against a 9-7 team. :wave:

I think that you overestimate your impact on my emotions. If it helps you get through your miserable life, I guess I can understand it. :dunno:

I think that you overestimate your impact on my emotions.

All I can judge you on is your hostile reaction to my post. :(

All I can judge you on is your hostile reaction to my post. :(

Hostile? I called you a miserable, welching, mascara-wearing phag from Philly. That is just being honest. The only hostility there is what you should be feeling for your parents. :thumbsup:

Hostile? I called you a miserable, welching, mascara-wearing phag from Philly. That is just being honest. The only hostility there is what you should be feeling for your parents. :thumbsup:

I can see this is a real sensitive topic for you so I'll bow out of this thread now before you hurt yourself or somebody else.

Good luck. :wave:

I can see this is a real sensitive topic for you so I'll bow out of this thread now before you hurt yourself or somebody else.

Good luck. :wave:

:wave:

That is a good idea. Your efforts were similar to Donovan McNabb under pressure in SB 39. :puke:

:wave:

That is a good idea. Your efforts were similar to Donovan McNabb under pressure in SB 39. :puke:

Feeling any better? :dunno:

I feel fine. My football team can lose and I am still in good shape. Not sure that you can say the same.

I feel great. I just watch the Pats choke again! :banana: