Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Do you care about your post count?

a pole  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about your post count?

• Yes
    • No
    • A little bit

I don't care about post counts but I doubt I will change my name. I'm concerned about the newbies coming here and being mesmerized by my brilliance and they will not realize thar there are thousands of similar posts of brilliance written under a forgotten medstudent name.I have established such a great legacy on this site that am worried that it might get lost in the transition to a new name. So, for the bored's sake I will stick with my name.

You are extremely forgettable. A guy like me sticks his d!ck inside a message bored and sprays loads everywhere.

You should try to win a Geek of the Year someday. It gives one a constant boner for up to a year.

I care about my post count! It's a sad reminder of the time I spent away from the real world. :o

No, but I would like for Mike to bring back Member #'s - that was kind of cool.

:wave: I have never been on a message board before.. so ya I guess I keep an eye one it.

I see it as a count of how much work I am not doing that I should be.. See my boss has now paid me to post somthing like 1500times... I hope to look back in 5 years and I'll be proud of how un productive I have managed to be! :first:

I look at when people joined.....then their post count.

join date > post count. the longer you have been here, the wiser you become.

join date is far more important

:overhead:

No, but I would like for Mike to bring back Member #'s - that was kind of cool.

Yep - though my 2k+ posts under my first account - the password to which I forgot - does make me a little sad.

I have the perfect post count. If you have more than me, you are a no-life looz3r. If you have fewer than me, you are a clueless newb. HTH. :thumbsup:

<-----Guess I am as cool as you can get, without being jerryskids.

It was a proud day in the Lance household a couple of weeks ago when I passed you on total points posts. :banana:

See the "I am going to post a name" thread .... yeah "they" do not care one little iota about the post counts ....

"they" because I am one of them......