Sign in to follow this  
zmanzzzz

curly league needs teams

Curlies who've shown FF interest in the past are aware of this place. Many will be turned off, definitely, but it helps to 'see' the guys who are interested in it. That > a constantly banned poster they're leery of advertising it.

There are a few who are aware of geeks because of talk post jihad, that's actually how I became aware of this place. The most recent discussion about the guys here is really unflattering (and all true) like you would expect.

I take exception to this, I think there are a lot of good quality posters here. However, they are drowned out by the loud, annoying ones.

I take exception to this, I think there are a lot of good quality posters here. However, they are drowned out by the loud, annoying ones.

Sure, but you gotta put yourself in the shoes of a woman wandering in here for the first time. Even the good posters are on em like a piece of meat with boob pic requests and vag jokes. And of course, being a curly bored, you gotta figure a higher percentage of them are black...

Sensitivity is not our strong suit.

Sure, but you gotta put yourself in the shoes of a woman wandering in here for the first time. Even the good posters are on em like a piece of meat with boob pic requests and vag jokes. And of course, being a curly bored, you gotta figure a higher percentage of them are black...

Sensitivity is not our strong suit.

:lol:

o.k. count me in girls.

1) Stampeding Bashkir

2 wile

3 wisc supercurl

4 z

5 peenie

6 danky

7 bunny

8 mookz

9 riceman

10 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

11 ROCKFORD

we have one more spot available, who wants it? :cheers:

plus we may get some no shows so alternate spots are open.

ok, peeps send me your yahoo info, draft is aug 15th.

:banana:

pm sent to guardbum.

Sure. I'll try and login at NC too. It's been too long anyway. Work restricted access a few years back.

Sure. I'll try and login at NC too. It's been too long anyway. Work restricted access a few years back.

hey gb, could you try to do a little recruiting while you are over there. tread lightly, apparently ff is now banworthy.

ok peeps, its check in time. if you havent, send me a yahoo email and you will get a log in.

ok peeps, its check in time. if you havent, send me a yahoo email and you will get a log in.

i just had to reactivate my yahoo mail account, I PMed you the info a while back, let me know if you need it again.

i just had to reactivate my yahoo mail account, I PMed you the info a while back, let me know if you need it again.

pm sent :banana:

Serra Angel versus Royal Assassin: Whitch would you rather have in play? Obviously Serra takes longer to get out and Royal is easier to kill, but still...

Yea, I know, it all depends on the situation, and the deck you have, but personally, give me the Assassin with an Icy Manipulator and it's almost as good as the old school blue lockdown deck that used Stasis and Kismet to fock one up.

chaos orb tear it into confetti before you throw it on opponents cards. :thumbsup:

Draft Day??

still up in the air. around labor day.

I emailed whomever you told me to. Hopefully the address is for someone random and unrelated. I'm game if this league is real

• Like 1

Rank Team Points Pts Change Pts Back Waiver Moves

1. Mookz 1944 139 - 3 25

2. grateful zed 1780 143 164 1 16

3. ACME 1680 111 264 5 3

4. Balls Deep 1609 96 335 2 -

5. Guardians 1606 70 338 4 13

:bench:

Rank Team Points Pts Change Pts Back Waiver Moves

1. Mookz 1944 139 - 3 25

2. grateful zed 1780 143 164 1 16

3. ACME 1680 111 264 5 3