Sign in to follow this  
sheadtoo

Have we ever jihaded a cell phone?

I have a lady friend that is being harassed by some dude who wont give his name...She must know him for him to have her number.....Any one wanna have some fun?

I have a lady friend that is being harassed by some dude who wont give his name...She must know him for him to have her number.....Any one wanna have some fun?

Hey, shitfuck....That's not a cell #, that's my home phone #. Anyone who calls will be punished to the fullest extent of whatever abilities I can punish you with.

Call at your own risk

Hey, shitfuck....That's not a cell #, that's my home phone #. Anyone who calls will be punished to the fullest extent of whatever abilities I can punish you with.

Call at your own risk

Since when did you move to Delaware? We should hang out? Talk smack on OUR lady friend.

Call at your own risk

916 98* 7*** :unsure:

sign up for google voice and you can fock with him and he won't even know who from.

Call at your own risk

That punishment would be you returning the call?

:unsure: