Sign in to follow this  
Raider 84

Kenny Britt

The Nashville Tennessean reports Titans WR Kenny Britt took to social media on Wednesday to air out his frustration over a fine for missing an injury rehab session. On his Instagram account, Britt posted a picture of a $9,915 fine on a piece of paper that says “2012 Tennessee Titans Fine Sheet.” Under the photo, Britt wrote: “Yu gotta be (expletive) kidding me.. walk back to dis.. Don’t dey know I have kids .. I’m tired of did (expletive).” Britt, who spoke in the locker room after practice on Wednesday, could not be reached for comment after the Instagram post was discovered. HC Mike Munchak was not immediately available for comment. The fine was issued on Wednesday, after Britt apparently missed a rehab session on Tuesday. In the photo on Britt’s Instagram page (kennyBritt18), the fine sheet says that his violation was “unexcused missed mandatory scheduled appointment w/club trainer.” It also says it was “Violation 1” for Britt.

I love the talent he has, but coming off a knee injury and a possible suspension, I'm staying away from this nut case.

I was just reading this on rotoworld.com. The guy is a serious POS. I would cut his arse right now and not worry about the headache. I highly doubt he is ever going to be 100% healthy this year. When players are this stupid and think the world is out to get them I enjoy when it all comes crashing down. Then they realize they effed up but it's too late.

I was just reading this on rotoworld.com. The guy is a serious POS. I would cut his arse right now and not worry about the headache. I highly doubt he is ever going to be 100% healthy this year. When players are this stupid and think the world is out to get them I enjoy when it all comes crashing down. Then they realize they effed up but it's too late.

the curse of Pac-Man

i love my titans, but Britt has got to go....when you have done more harm than good, cut your losses

they started over with Vince....time to do the same with Britt

It's so damn hard for me to overlook what he did in the first 2 games of the 2011 season.

But a headcase is worse than an injury risk...to the DND list you go!

I bet they are waiting to see what his suspension is before they release him. Then again, they drafted Wright in the first round when they already have Washington, Cook Jr., Williams and CJ2K. You have to believe the TN Coaches were planning for this. Losing Britt isn't going to hurt them and it certainly makes Washington and Wright more appealing.

The question I have is do you think Britt is really this stupid? I don't understand how someone can be so ignorant. Apparently he went to some college classes, although one of them was definitely not on the usage of the English language....

I bet they are waiting to see what his suspension is before they release him. Then again, they drafted Wright in the first round when they already have Washington, Cook Jr., Williams and CJ2K. You have to believe the TN Coaches were planning for this. Losing Britt isn't going to hurt them and it certainly makes Washington and Wright more appealing.

The question I have is do you think Britt is really this stupid? I don't understand how someone can be so ignorant. Apparently he went to some college classes, although one of them was definitely not on the usage of the English language....

Yeah I understand goofing around and using slang when you're typing something but what he did was just plain stupid. It makes you look like a moron when you start every word with a d. It does not make you sound cool. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe his followers are as dimwitted as he is and think he is a cool mofo for using the English language in as poorly a fashion as possible.

Yeah I understand goofing around and using slang when you're typing something but what he did was just plain stupid. It makes you look like a moron when you start every word with a d. It does not make you sound cool. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe his followers are as dimwitted as he is and think he is a cool mofo for using the English language in as poorly a fashion as possible.

^ True dat yo.

:ninja: