Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Who on here has been a member of this site the longest?

I wonder if you'll just admit that you spelled your user name wrong. Of course you won't because that would be an admission of stupidity, so you'll go with the "it sounded better" routine, which fools no-one, btw. And seriously, I am not Burt, but if it makes you happy to believe I am, by all means keep it up. Did Burt make you look like an idiot as well? If he did, hats off to Burt.

Cordially,

Jello

You made me look like an idiot, LOL :rolleyes: If 'you spelled your name wrong is all you're going to bring the site, hit the road.

Fact is you put your foot in your mouth, ankle deep by commenting on a post that you had no idea about, to make matters worse you get defensive about it, pull out the lamest of lame internet shick and turn into the grammer/spelling police and then resort to calling me a moron. You know nothing about me, time to stop being such a tool, remove your foot from your mouth, add little hot sauce for the next time you feel the need to insert you wisea$$ posts where they don't belong and try to add a little something of merit to the board Bert :headbanger:

You made me look like an idiot, LOL :rolleyes: If 'you spelled your name wrong is all you're going to bring the site, hit the road.

Fact is you put your foot in your mouth, ankle deep by commenting on a post that you had no idea about, to make matters worse you get defensive about it, pull out the lamest of lame internet shick and turn into the grammer/spelling police and then resort to calling me a moron. You know nothing about me, time to stop being such a tool, remove your foot from your mouth, add little hot sauce for the next time you feel the need to insert you wisea$$ posts where they don't belong and try to add a little something of merit to the board Bert :headbanger:

I'll make you a deal. Just admit you spelled your name wrong, and I'll leave you alone. I think that's pretty fair.

I'll make you a deal. Just admit you spelled your name wrong, and I'll leave you alone. I think that's pretty fair.

Why would I want to you to leave me alone? You are doing a wonderful job of making a slow day at work go by a bit quicker. BTW are you a Nigerian with a love of gelitan desserts?

Why would I want to you to leave me alone? You are doing a wonderful job of making a slow day at work go by a bit quicker. BTW are you a Nigerian with a love of gelitan desserts?

I would think that you would want me to leave you alone because you feel foolish that it took you all this time to realize that you spelled your name wrong. And I'm very happy that your day is going by faster. JTTH is what I'm all about. Also I am an American, of mild fame. I ran for mayor once, but didn't do that well.

I would think that you would want me to leave you alone because you feel foolish that it took you all this time to realize that you spelled your name wrong. And I'm very happy that your day is going by faster. JTTH is what I'm all about. Also I am an American, of mild fame. I ran for mayor once, but didn't do that well.

Do you really think that after being here for 15 years you are the first person to point out that I spelled megalomainiac wrong? If so then you are the Meglamaniac. Why Biafra in the handle if not Nigerian?

Do you really think that after being here for 15 years you are the first person to point out that I spelled megalomainiac wrong? If so then you are the Meglamaniac. Why Biafra in the handle if not Nigerian?

Actually, I was a megalomaniac. That is what attracted me to your post and made me want to vomit at the sight of it spelled wrong. The handle, as you call it, is my legal name. I've also been known as Osama McDonald among other names. My real name, well, you'd have to look that up. And if you do, just don't trust wikipedia to give you any real truth. Then again, you seem to think I'm someone you know, but in fact I'm not. Either way, just having some fun, one megalomaniac to another.

Actually, I was a megalomaniac. That is what attracted me to your post and made me want to vomit at the sight of it spelled wrong. The handle, as you call it, is my legal name. I've also been known as Osama McDonald among other names. My real name, well, you'd have to look that up. And if you do, just don't trust wikipedia to give you any real truth. Then again, you seem to think I'm someone you know, but in fact I'm not. Either way, just having some fun, one megalomaniac to another.

Someone named you Jello :overhead:

You will figure out that every new handle is accused of being Bert or Rusty, it's just board protocall.

Someone named you Jello :overhead:

You will figure out that every new handle is accused of being Bert or Rusty, it's just board protocall.

Nah, I named myself Jello. I come out of the woodwork as myself here and there, but most people don't believe that I'm me. Visit my website if you ever have the chance, and good luck to you this season. Been a pleasure chatting with you, and I really hope you aren't a real megalomaniac. I suffered for years because I was just that, and harmed my career somewhat. And remember...there's always room for Jello!

And yeah, I remember the days before you had to register. Back when you could literally post as anyone. And then the board was dominated by Rattlesnake vs. Mephisto battles. Then GFIAFP ruined the board over and over. When torridjoe was left in charge, CMT, etc.

Ah, the good ol days.

And yeah, I remember the days before you had to register. Back when you could literally post as anyone. And then the board was dominated by Rattlesnake vs. Mephisto battles. Then GFIAFP ruined the board over and over. When torridjoe was left in charge, CMT, etc.

Ah, the good ol days.

Like this?

I wonder if you'll just admit that you spelled your user name wrong. Of course you won't because that would be an admission of stupidity, so you'll go with the "it sounded better" routine, which fools no-one, btw. And seriously, I am not Burt, but if it makes you happy to believe I am, by all means keep it up. Did Burt make you look like an idiot as well? If he did, hats off to Burt.

Cordially,

Jello

:doublethumbsup:

You are the best, Burt!

:lol:

Close but not exactly :ninja:

see, this is why LatinPimp broke in while YOU had the keys... that's EXACTLY how I remember it.

see, this is why LatinPimp broke in while YOU had the keys... that's EXACTLY how I remember it.

Actually I gave the keys up a few months before the great Latin Pimp Hack

I haven't been here in awhile, regulated to just lurker status and not even that too often since I'm working on my Master's degree and this will be my second year not playing FF. <covers metaphoric head with metaphoric hands to protect against metaphoric things being thrown at him>

Ah, the good ol days.

Those were good times. Right there with 'Nevah BENCH Stephen Davis', 'Mcpennington', the FFToday board legend 'David PatteRn' and the Main v Geek Challenge.

I am replying so I can see when I joined.

I remember there was a year where we paid like $12 to keep the site afloat or something.

Now posting as my first-ever handle to see when I joined. (Lost password during a site change, I think, and went to Patriotica)